+5
Zees
kiranr
REWB
InterMalia
Babun
9 posters

Go down

A notice to recent La Liga 'followers' Empty A notice to recent La Liga 'followers'

Post by Babun Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Kanoute is one of the classiest players in La liga since I've followed him and I did so for long, longer than most of you Very Happy
I didn't want to post in gen section for some time but seeing crap like, 'he is sh!t' makes me go mad. It's like saying De Rossi is a c*nt to Roma fans Very Happy
P.S. I don't give a damn about Fabregas or whatever he said. My point is about Kanoute eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

A notice to recent La Liga 'followers' Empty Re: A notice to recent La Liga 'followers'

Post by InterMalia Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:26 pm

What i don't understand is how ppl are all over Cesc for provoking Freddy but seem to forget words can't physically hurt you.
Violence on the other hand will hurt you. No matter how classy you are once you resort to violence you've got no alibi left. This guys have been in the game for a while and have probably endured taunts for most part of that time.
No matter what Cesc said, Freddy f'ked up.

Oh and De Rossi used to be a c'nt.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

A notice to recent La Liga 'followers' Empty Re: A notice to recent La Liga 'followers'

Post by REWB Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:27 pm

the rm and barca battles really make this forum boring....
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:30 pm

I never knew that Madrid fans held Kanoute in such high esteem. It is very touching to see so many of you Madrid fans standing up for Kanoute like he was one of your own players.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:33 pm

i dont watch kanoute but Laughing
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:39 pm

InterMalia wrote:What i don't understand is how ppl are all over Cesc for provoking Freddy but seem to forget words can't physically hurt you.
Violence on the other hand will hurt you. No matter how classy you are once you resort to violence you've got no alibi left. This guys have been in the game for a while and have probably endured taunts for most part of that time.
No matter what Cesc said, Freddy f'ked up.

Oh and De Rossi used to be a c'nt.

tbh i think calling what freddy did as "violence" is the most messed up thing. there isn't even a word tame enough for what freddy did. he grabbed cesc, that's all. cesc diving to the ground like a pathetic girl doesn't change the fact that all freddy did was overstep the physical contact boundaries, nothing more
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Funny how when valdes was holding mourinho, no one cared if mourinho had provoked him but now that it happends to barca player....

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:47 pm

harhar11 wrote:Funny how when valdes was holding mourinho, no one cared if mourinho had provoked him but now that it happends to barca player....
Did Mourinho provoked Valdes?
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:47 pm

kiranr wrote:I never knew that Madrid fans held Kanoute in such high esteem. It is very touching to see so many of you Madrid fans standing up for Kanoute like he was one of your own players.
Not Madrid fans but me who followed la liga and Kanoute long enough Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:48 pm

harhar11 wrote:Funny how when valdes was holding mourinho, no one cared if mourinho had provoked him but now that it happends to barca player....
Valdes and Mou don't count as classy people by any neutral fan so your argument is groundless to begin with Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:49 pm

babun1024 wrote:
valdes and Mou don't count as classy people by any neutral fan so your argument if groundless to begin with Very Happy

Indeed. So if mourinho would have provoked valdes in the slightest, he would have reacted.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:

According to mourinho Valdes thought that he was provoking the barca supporters. But that's not my point, my point is that no one even cared if mourinho had provoked him..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:51 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:the rm and barca battles really make this forum boring....
No need to post when you don't know the stuff beside the incident yesterday. I thought you were interested in real discussion Very Happy You see, you need background info to base a fair opinion about someone Very Happy I'm not going to throw away all the credit Kanoute gained from me in the past 4-5 years because of one incident Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:52 pm

maybe mou did maybe he didn't, the reason why nobody cares is probably because valdes is known to be a douche where kanoute isn't
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:54 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

According to mourinho Valdes thought that he was provoking the barca supporters. But that's not my point, my point is that no one even cared if mourinho had provoked him..
Maybe because the video doesn't even show a possibility of direct provocation from Mourinho to Valdes unlike Fabregas mouthing something to Kanoute.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:54 pm

andiii wrote:maybe mou did maybe he didn't, the reason why nobody cares is probably because valdes is known to be a douche where kanoute isn't

Funny how Kanoute did a douche move seconds earlier Laughing

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

Maybe because the video doesn't even show a possibility of direct provocation from Mourinho to Valdes unlike Fabregas mouthing something to Kanoute.

That's because they started showing the situation when Valdes was already holding him..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

Jack, I don't even care about Fabregas or what he said. Don't bring up his name or Farca fans would feel itchy. My sole point in this thread is that Kanoute is as classy as it gets and always was one. People who don't know him picture him like some kind of violent douchebag now Very Happy
Most of them started watching some of the la liga games after 2009 eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:04 pm

harhar11 wrote:
That's because they started showing the situation when Valdes was already holding him..

Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:

I was wrong, I didn't see that one.

But that makes it even clearer that he was provoking the barca fans..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Mourinho did nothing wrong there and you know it. He was pointing towards the away fans above.

No point in comparing people's reaction in this situation to kanoute's.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:26 pm

harhar11 wrote:I was wrong, I didn't see that one.

I find that very hard to believe. Did you watch the game live? They focused soley on Mou at the end of the game and in no way did he provoke Valdes or Barca fans.

Someone's telling fibs. Evil or Very Mad
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:36 pm

izzy26 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:I was wrong, I didn't see that one.

I find that very hard to believe. Did you watch the game live? They focused soley on Mou at the end of the game and in no way did he provoke Valdes or Barca fans.

Someone's telling fibs. Evil or Very Mad

You think that I would want to see a second more of the game after it was over? I was also watching that game at a friends house, and the second the game ended I went home. So I never saw the celebration live..

Jack Daniels wrote:Mourinho did nothing wrong there and you know it. He was pointing towards the away fans above.

No point in comparing people's reaction in this situation to kanoute's.

You know how llourinho is, he is always trying to provoke(remember villarreal?). So who's to say that he didn't want to provoke?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:44 pm

harhar11 wrote:You think that I would want to see a second more of the game after it was over? I was also watching that game at a friends house, and the second the game ended I went home. So I never saw the celebration live..

Well don't you think it was a little presumptious of you to come to such a conclusion without having allthe evidence?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Kanouté was insulted with at least 'puta.....mierda' by Cesc. I knew Kanouté isn't a c*nt or an aggressive prick Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum