Luca
JuvenelCuore
Cotes
Alvin89er
DeviAngel
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New cases in Juve: Amauri money for Tevez  Empty New cases in Juve: Amauri money for Tevez

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:41 pm

The name of Carlos Tevez had previously been approached in the days following his dispute with Manchester City coach Roberto Mancini, several top clubs in Europe and South America among them Juventus. According to reports today ilSussidiario.net site, the idea of bringing in Turin a sample of the caliber of Tevez would not be completely blurred. His report, not only with society, but also with the Citizens of fans would be well-worn, bear witness to the "nice" campaign promoted by some of the more "tired" fans 'Recycle Tevez's shirt', complete with a garbage truck with a special designed dell'Apache face. The Juventus would be looking into possible cases in an attempt to develop a strategy to get to meet the needs of the club scieicco Mansour. The announcement of farewell to Del Piero, then, has certainly put the leadership in the eye of the storm from which you could go out, for example, announcing a resounding blow to surprise. The latest idea in Corso Galileo Ferraris would be to install the now fuorirosa Amauri as bargaining chips to get around the City, obviously a reasonable adjustment related economic, in return for the equally unhappy Carlos Tevez. Fanciful hypothesis or concrete track to follow? The answer will be revealed only in the coming months pending the reopening of the market.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

New cases in Juve: Amauri money for Tevez  Empty Re: New cases in Juve: Amauri money for Tevez

Post by Alvin89er Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Tevez would be a quality signing.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

New cases in Juve: Amauri money for Tevez  Empty Re: New cases in Juve: Amauri money for Tevez

Post by Cotes Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Please do it!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:43 pm

I would not want Tevez. His attitude is that of a drama-queen and honestly, knowing Conte, he will immediately butt heads with him.

Not to mention Conte plays those who are in-form. Imagine if Carlos was out of form, and Conte had to bench him ? I do not want him playing games on the team.

Not to mention he constantly says he is leaving, threatens to retire, etc. He is not mentally stable.

A real shame. He is a beast on the ball.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:47 pm

If someone told Tevez that he is benched in City because he is not inform I am more than sure he would understand as he did in Man. Utd. He does this because city promised him that he will be played instead they signed 5 strikers after thim and put him on the bench without reason. Like conte did to Matri not so long ago. I love Tevez and pray to god that we get him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:50 pm

I actually agree with Nick, I've seen Tevez this season for City- the times he has played- he is horribly out of shape.
He also doesn't speak italian, lol, if he came in January it would take him months just to get in shape and together with the team... that is a lot of money to put up for 5-10 games.

Not to mention Conte is struggling to use his rotation of strikers right now... it spells disaster for players like Alex and Quagliarella.
Del Piero deserves more respect in his last season, bringing in another striker when he and Fabio have gotten so little time? I would spit on Marotta

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:52 pm

Luca wrote:I actually agree with Nick, I've seen Tevez this season for City- the times he has played- he is horribly out of shape.
He also doesn't speak italian, lol, if he came in January it would take him months just to get in shape and together with the team... that is a lot of money to put up for 5-10 games.

Not to mention Conte is struggling to use his rotation of strikers right now... it spells disaster for players like Alex and Quagliarella.
Del Piero deserves more respect in his last season, bringing in another striker when he and Fabio have gotten so little time? I would spit on Marotta

and so far we learned that Conte gets the player he wants not the ones that Marotta gets in all interview of Conte and Marotta and Agnelli and the players
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:54 pm

I agree with Luca. Forgot to say that the problem of Tevez is also for the others. He would be a big money move and thus he would have to be played to optimize the fact a lot of money was spent, so that means that Quagliarella and Del Piero will be tossed down another rung, and I personally would hate to see that.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:56 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:I actually agree with Nick, I've seen Tevez this season for City- the times he has played- he is horribly out of shape.

and so far we learned that Conte gets the player he wants not the ones that Marotta gets in all interview of Conte and Marotta and Agnelli and the players

I know but I mean signing another striker when players like Quagliarella rot?
I would hate that a lot, regardless of the player coming in
There is a lot for us still to see from this juventus squad
How can we bring in a high profile player in January when we haven't seen all the players?
We haven't seen a steady formation
A steady rotation
A first choice, first 11

A left back seems the only priority in January, KOLAROV!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I know but I mean signing another striker when players like Quagliarella rot?
I would hate that a lot, regardless of the player coming in
There is a lot for us still to see from this juventus squad
How can we bring in a high profile player in January when we haven't seen all the players?
We haven't seen a steady formation
A steady rotation
A first choice, first 11

A left back seems the only priority in January, KOLAROV!

Kolarov !!!!!! He is World Class
but I would give shot to the Primavera LB
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:01 pm

@Devi: Matteo Liviero ? Very Happy

I love the kid. Very talented.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Too many good Italian LBs have been discarded by Juventus
Balzaretti and Criscito Sad
I'm more sad about Criscito

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Tevez is a world class player, and better than any of our strikers, where not exactly flooded with world class talent...........
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:06 pm

sign Kolarov. Lol *bleep* primevera shit.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Alvin89er wrote:sign Kolarov. Lol *bleep* primevera shit.

What if that was said for Del Piero and MArchisio ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:11 pm

One more comment like that and I will literally tear into you.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:13 pm

You don't need a world class striker right now.

Last season:
Made of glass Iaquinta
Misfiring Amauri
Elder Alex the God
Divine Fabio Quagliarella
===========
Best attack in Italy up until January with Fabio leading

This season:
Vucinic
Matri
Fabio
Alex

The quality is there, they just are not being used. Using 1 striker up top against Chievo is just a damn mistake

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Alvin89er wrote:Tevez is a world class player, and better than any of our strikers, where not exactly flooded with world class talent...........

Del Piero is miles ahead of Tevez. As in current form, Quagliarella would tear Tevez into pieces. Tevez is currently not world Class, was, but not now.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:24 pm

As for Tevez coming to Juventus? Hell freaking NO! What was the point in bringing Vucinic then? For what? We had to sign a World Class SS this summer when we had the oppurtunity to sign guys like Cassano, Rossi or Aguero. Choosing Tevez over them is a stupid to a point that would the transfers we had in the past irrelavent. Not only that, I don't want an immature guy who won't listen to orders by his coach. His laziness, fitness and homesick issues are far from what we need right now.

NO TEVEZ.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:30 pm

We need a strong leader type center back player thats a vip cause we have none and pls dont even think about replacing chiellini in the left he can not run from what he is... A LEFT bACK and a damm killer one too
o
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:32 pm

BoBo wrote:We need a strong leader type center back player thats a vip cause we have none and pls dont even think about replacing chiellini in the left he can not run from what he is... A LEFT bACK and a damm killer one too
o

Cassano was an option.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
BoBo wrote:We need a strong leader type center back player thats a vip cause we have none and pls dont even think about replacing chiellini in the left he can not run from what he is... A LEFT bACK and a damm killer one too
o

Cassano was an option.

I did not know that but for sure he would look great pairing with barzagli at the back... water proof
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:40 pm

ahahahahahah it's a joke.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Alvin89er wrote:Tevez is a world class player, and better than any of our strikers, where not exactly flooded with world class talent...........

Del Piero is miles ahead of Tevez. As in current form, Quagliarella would tear Tevez into pieces. Tevez is currently not world Class, was, but not now.

ADP is 36. lol was better like 10 years ago, Quag, wtf has he achieved apart from being a journeyman Suspect if you believe this shit, your a retard, period.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:ahahahahahah it's a joke.

Ive been thinking a lot and now i get it... its funny cause sure u would play him alongside chiellini or maybe move cassano 2 left back instead of chiellini, i get it
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum