Is City a ''heroic'' version of Chelsea?

+16
El Chelsea Fuerte
Guiltybystander
RealGunner
julias
Kick
VivaStPauli
Zealous
Gil
zarola
Liikeri
Mr Nick09
zizzle
Abramovich
Sushi Master
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Grande_Milano
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is City a ''heroic'' version of Chelsea? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is City a ''heroic'' version of Chelsea?

Post by Guiltybystander Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:53 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:I really have nothing against City at all......

Spoiler:

They spend money? so what so have practically every successful club since the 80s.....

You dont have to worry about that :lol!:

ZING. Nice one.

Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is City a ''heroic'' version of Chelsea? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is City a ''heroic'' version of Chelsea?

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:23 am

How does this not account to trolling?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:58 am

Heroic?

Poor man's Chelsea
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:14 am

They definitely have a much better sugar daddy than Chelsea in every sense. I see Mancini getting more time unless a clearly better coach suddenly becomes available.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:14 am

Spoiler:

They spend money? so what so have practically every successful club since the 80s.....

You hate us? Sad
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:31 am

Grande_Milano wrote:I bet a lot of people before and then hate Chelsea, just like me. A mafia goon who built club in 1 season, *bleep* players, arrogant coach and boring style of play-perfect villain. City is kinda other way around-they play attractive football, they have harismatic (sometimes mad) coach, cool players like Balotelli Twisted Evil and they didnt steal any money, plus they built like since 2007, so it was not a rise to the top in one go.

And they purge your favourite villains 6-1 for fun :bow:

Chelsea was not built in one season.. bring ur facts in Smile We would like to have some fun Twisted Evil

bleep players i see.. they are considered some of the best in the world..

Arrogant but highly successful coach who is more result oriented.

Boring style of play if you don't appreciate the defensive side of the game + tactical side of the game. Its not like he didnt win, unlike some light blue team which was known for drawing most of their matches.

when did u start watching city? or was it just the United match?

Charismatic coach... ok. So what was Mourinho then? lol

When did Chelsea steal money? Please bring proven facts in mate.

Chelsea was rebuilt after the tough times in the 70's to 90's in 1996 and since then it was on the rise.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:31 am

2003/2004 already CL contender, yeah it was not a piss poor club before Roman, but it was getting to that CL places via debt policy (reason why it was sold ). Plus, EPL was like 4th league back then, so Chelsea 4th CL place is equivalent to Udinese CL place. A mid-table team.

Players with no respect: Terry, Drogba, Carvalho, Ferreira, Mutu, later Anelka, Malouda, etc, some of the most disgraceful players on Earth

Mou was a bad boy back then

Boring style of play, it seemed like an EPL-esque kick and run with defensive attitude.

Roman is a thief, with facts on hands, but this is Russia, so he is not going to jail any time soon. He made billions overnight, hell Berlusconi busted his ass to get where he at legally or illegally
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:28 pm

Nishank wrote:

Spoiler:

You hate us? Sad

Nah i love you, because you turned us into a relegation battler to a top 6 contender Heart

But if someone bought our players now, it would be hard to rebuild again Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum