The best CB for season 2010/2011

+2
JAY-Z
C.Marchisio #8
6 posters

Go down

Who was the best CB last season

The best CB for season 2010/2011 Vote_lcap10%The best CB for season 2010/2011 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
The best CB for season 2010/2011 Vote_lcap0%The best CB for season 2010/2011 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The best CB for season 2010/2011 Vote_lcap0%The best CB for season 2010/2011 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The best CB for season 2010/2011 Vote_lcap75%The best CB for season 2010/2011 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 15 ]
The best CB for season 2010/2011 Vote_lcap5%The best CB for season 2010/2011 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
The best CB for season 2010/2011 Vote_lcap10%The best CB for season 2010/2011 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 20

The best CB for season 2010/2011 Empty The best CB for season 2010/2011

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:46 pm

My vote is for Thiago Silva athough i am a Juventus fan but i want me and the others to vote realistic.
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

The best CB for season 2010/2011 Empty Re: The best CB for season 2010/2011

Post by JAY-Z Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Thiago Silva all the way!
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:31 pm

Why isn't Nesta on this list? He has a pretty good season... :coffee:

My pick Thiago Silva, however if Rano played with Inter all season long, I'd have to go with him. Cheillini was injured at some points of the season, so I wouldn't consider him. Barzagli should of been there too, however only played half a season with Juve, so I guess it dosen't count.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:36 pm

sciacca wrote:Why isn't Nesta on this list? He has a pretty good season... :coffee:

My pick Thiago Silva, however if Rano played with Inter all season long, I'd have to go with him. Cheillini was injured at some points of the season, so I wouldn't consider him. Barzagli should of been there too, however only played half a season with Juve, so I guess it dosen't count.
how could u ever think of barzagli ???this goes to show that ur truly biased..he was quite poor in many games he played..undoubtedly silva is CB of the yr
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:38 pm

i'd put andre dias instead of biava..and nesta instead of rannochia !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:Why isn't Nesta on this list? He has a pretty good season... :coffee:

how could u ever think of barzagli ???this goes to show that ur truly biased..he was quite poor in many games he played..undoubtedly silva is CB of the yr
'

I'm truly biased? Why did I pick Thiago Silva because he is the best CB, if anything I would of chosen Chellini for crying out loud, go to bed. I even said Nesta should be on there. I even explained myself. Barzagli has been our Best CB without a doubt. Barzagli was great. I don't know what games you saw, or what kind of Juventus fan you are for bashing me on this small statement, you truly are ignorant have no idea about me views or anything I write about. So please, if you got anything better to say, then don't say nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:46 pm

sciacca wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

'

I'm truly biased? Why did I pick Thiago Silva because he is the best CB, if anything I would of chosen Chellini for crying out loud, go to bed. I even said Nesta should be on there. I even explained myself. Barzagli has been our Best CB without a doubt. Barzagli was great. I don't know what games you saw, or what kind of Juventus fan you are for bashing me on this small statement, you truly are ignorant have no idea about me views or anything I write about. So please, if you got anything better to say, then don't say nothing.

i hav watched most of juve's matches last season..and i've watched many of the games in which barzagli has played and he seems to hav a problem with aerial balls and fast opponents..u got to be joking when u call him 'our best CB' coz he's not..and i'm not bashing u mate..like the other guy mentioned in the other thread, ur damn sensitive..leaving all this BS politics aside ,chiellini even though he was injured was our best CB by far..barzagli is avg and bonucci is inexperienced
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

'

i hav watched most of juve's matches last season..and i've watched many of the games in which barzagli has played and he seems to hav a problem with aerial balls and fast opponents..u got to be joking when u call him 'our best CB' coz he's not..and i'm not bashing u mate..like the other guy mentioned in the other thread, ur damn sensitive..leaving all this BS politics aside ,chiellini even though he was injured was our best CB by far..barzagli is avg and bonucci is inexperienced

You directly said, 'It shows your Biased', so yet again I showed why I'm not. Claiming such assumptions which is directly false. Yet again, that's not sensitivity, that's how I speak, deal with it. Cheillini over all is our best CB, I just meant currently with performances and more playing time Barzagli has been the best option so far. You can agree or disagree, however you can know why he was replacing Bonucci sometimes. By the way, don't come claiming that I'm wrong here, not only I'm saying this, but anylists of 7 Gold and MediaSet claim the same thing :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:56 pm

You directly said, 'It shows your Biased', so yet again I showed why I'm not. Claiming such assumptions which is directly false. Yet again, that's not sensitivity, that's how I speak, deal with it. Cheillini over all is our best CB, I just meant currently with performances and more playing time Barzagli has been the best option so far. You can agree or disagree, however you can know why he was replacing Bonucci sometimes. By the way, don't come claiming that I'm wrong here, not only I'm saying this, but anylists of 7 Gold and MediaSet claim the same thing

u said why was barzagli not in this list !!thats y retaliated there..he doesnt deserve to be in that list either..and again i retaliated coz u said that 'i'm bashing u'..which clearly proves that ur sensitive and u overreact..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
You directly said, 'It shows your Biased', so yet again I showed why I'm not. Claiming such assumptions which is directly false. Yet again, that's not sensitivity, that's how I speak, deal with it. Cheillini over all is our best CB, I just meant currently with performances and more playing time Barzagli has been the best option so far. You can agree or disagree, however you can know why he was replacing Bonucci sometimes. By the way, don't come claiming that I'm wrong here, not only I'm saying this, but anylists of 7 Gold and MediaSet claim the same thing

u said why was barzagli not in this list !!thats y retaliated there..he doesnt deserve to be in that list either..and again i retaliated coz u said that 'i'm bashing u'..which clearly proves that ur sensitive and u overreact..

Okay buddy, forget it. You don' know me enough. I've been here since 2009 in the old forums, if you think that's sensitivity then you surely have no idea who I'am and how I speak. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:07 pm

sciacca wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Okay buddy, forget it. You don' know me enough. I've been here since 2009 in the old forums, if you think that's sensitivity then you surely have no idea who I'am and how I speak. :coffee:

i dont care abt who u are and what u do..i 've got nothing to do with it !!but let me get this straight ..u r the one who posted a provokative statement by saying 'i'm bashing u'...and TBH no i dint..i just felt that ur a bit biased and if u consider it as a bashing then it proves that ur sensitive..it has nothing to do with ur 'so called mentality'..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

i dont care abt who u are and what u do..i 've got nothing to do with it !!but let me get this straight ..u r the one who posted a provokative statement by saying 'i'm bashing u'...and TBH no i dint..i just felt that ur a bit biased and if u consider it as a bashing then it proves that ur sensitive..it has nothing to do with ur 'so called mentality'..

How on earth did I provoke you when you replied to me? :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:20 pm

[quote="sciacca"]
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

i think u dint read my post properly..leaving aside all this BS,i dont want to politicize everything what i'm posting..i hav better business..i'll stick with debating instead of having stupid arguements like this one !!!
i hope u do the same..now pls dont take this as an offense :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Wow i dont make this poll to see you guys fighthing.Please we are all together and we should think almost the same.
PS Non of ours defender played well this season.Maybe some games they played well but overall they was bad this season
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:23 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:Wow i dont make this poll to see you guys fighthing.Please we are all together and we should think almost the same.
PS Non of ours defender played well this season.Maybe some games they played well but overall they was bad this season
u shud hav put nesta instead of rannochia and dias instead of biava ..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 am

I voted Silva but Zapata would have my second vote. Both had monstrous seasons.

Oh and just another thread were Sciacca

The best CB for season 2010/2011 Untitled
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:36 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:I voted Silva but Zapata would have my second vote. Both had monstrous seasons.

Better for me then Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:51 am

sciacca wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:I voted Silva but Zapata would have my second vote. Both had monstrous seasons.

Not having a cry this time, then? :coffee: (it's a joke bro relax)
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:04 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Didn't you read my earlier post, I knew it was a joke...

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneTwo Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:27 am

it was obviously thiago silva,
there is no need for discussion pirat
ThatOneTwo
ThatOneTwo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:37 am

sciacca wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Didn't you read my earlier post, I knew it was a joke...

Haha I know, relax :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:Wow i dont make this poll to see you guys fighthing.Please we are all together and we should think almost the same.
u shud hav put nesta instead of rannochia and dias instead of biava ..

Maybe i should but this my opinion and my watching point Smile What a Face
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:20 pm

my vote goes for thiago silva too...but i think he was helped by his other team-mates in defense who also performed well, whereas at inter and juve the other players like motta, bonucci, grygera, cordoba, materazzi, chivu let the ones like chiellini and lucio alone in the trenches..
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down