Adit
Raptorgunner
kiranr
paperbackwriter
Babun
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guardiola's ways... - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardiola's ways...

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:25 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Some of you are really reaching here. It's just so obvious that these responses come from people who have never played a competitive sport in there life.

on EVERY team there are people who don't like the coach. There are NO exceptions. Once or twice a week there are stories of Barcelona players praising Pep but of ocurse you ignore every one of those and choose to believe these. It's just insanity.
In every team, there's a coach who doesn't talk to a player for 6 months... Very Happy
Got the point? eco smile We aren't discussing whether they liked each other or not,leave to them. The question, is a silent treatment for so long acceptable? Very Happy

Yes it's acceptable. Who the hell are you to judge if a coaching tactic is "acceptable" or not? Have you won multiple Champions League trophies or league titles? Did Pep break the law, insult him, or do anything that could be deemed against the team his contract or the law, No!

Of course you totally forget how Yaya (and I'm the biggest Yaya fan on here) kept saying he wanted to play with his brother for about a year and a half and maybe that made Pep mad just a little bit that one of his players kept commenting on how much he wants to leave.

Pep could have kept him there as a back up as that would have been the easiest thing to do but instead he sold him to the exact team he wanted to go to when there were many other teams who wanted him and commented that it was the hardest transfer he ever had to make after saying what a great player he was and how he really didn't want to let him go.

But your right, ignore the mountains of evidence that Pep is a great coach and person and bash him for not getting along with a player which happens on EVERY team. Did you run out and condemn SAF after Tevez left and say he's not a good person???

How come you have not turn this in to an Arsenal argument yet?

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:30 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Boy, calm down Very Happy I'm not insulting your dad eco smile

Lmao this made me laugh.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:34 pm

in before someone is called a butthurt by the barca fans
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Some of you are really reaching here. It's just so obvious that these responses come from people who have never played a competitive sport in there life.

on EVERY team there are people who don't like the coach. There are NO exceptions. Once or twice a week there are stories of Barcelona players praising Pep but of ocurse you ignore every one of those and choose to believe these. It's just insanity.
In every team, there's a coach who doesn't talk to a player for 6 months... Very Happy
Got the point? eco smile We aren't discussing whether they liked each other or not,leave to them. The question, is a silent treatment for so long acceptable? Very Happy

Yes it's acceptable. Who the hell are you to judge if a coaching tactic is "acceptable" or not? Have you won multiple Champions League trophies or league titles? Did Pep break the law, insult him, or do anything that could be deemed against the team his contract or the law, No!

Of course you totally forget how Yaya (and I'm the biggest Yaya fan on here) kept saying he wanted to play with his brother for about a year and a half and maybe that made Pep mad just a little bit that one of his players kept commenting on how much he wants to leave.

Pep could have kept him there as a back up as that would have been the easiest thing to do but instead he sold him to the exact team he wanted to go to when there were many other teams who wanted him and commented that it was the hardest transfer he ever had to make after saying what a great player he was and how he really didn't want to let him go.

But your right, ignore the mountains of evidence that Pep is a great coach and person and bash him for not getting along with a player which happens on EVERY team. Did you run out and condemn SAF after Tevez left and say he's not a good person???

How come you have not turn this in to an Arsenal argument yet?

Well, it has nothing to do with Arsenal. Got any more brain busters there smart guy??
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:53 pm

babun1024 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Boy, calm down Very Happy I'm not insulting your dad eco smile Oh yeah, I'm babun, the mighty undead of goallegacy eco smile
See the red part, I get the vibe that you're one of the ' the result justifies the means' guy. Good for you but we don't have to agree eco smile If it were the case you'd suffer from hard labour 60h per week like many Chinese workers. Guess,why you don't? Very Happy Oh yeah, the chiefs in our countries aren't allowed to do 'everything' to achieve their results... Very Happy

Wow, this couldn't be more over the top or just flat out stupid. Comparing a millionaire coach ALLEGEDLY not speaking to a millionaire player for 6 months and then granting him his every wish to Chinese slaves is just for lack of a better word dumb.

BTW a lot of coach's have been accused of the same thing. Mancini was accused of the same exact thing last year so it's not that uncommon and of course if you ever played any kind of sport or did anything competitive in your life you would know that.

Let me guess, Mou's treatment of Pedro Leon was better after he blocked a move to Chelsea for him and then as Leon said humiliated him in the press not to mention these quotes below.

Pedro Leon, who has confessed to feel humiliated, has received such words as: "I will make your life miserable if you stay here."

But, without a doubt one of the strongest comments that Mourinho has made was: "If Real Madrid's plane crashed and you stayed home, you would not play the next match."

As an example to confirm Mourinho's hate for Pedro Leon, one Real Madrid player has asked the coach if Pedro Leon did everything Mou asked and gave 100% during practices he would play again, Mourinho said no. "He is not my player."

Do I believe everyone of these quotes, no. But I have some semblance of good judgement and no that one players situation does not define a coach.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:18 pm

why is mourinho in this thread ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:27 pm

zizzle wrote:why is mourinho in this thread ?

Did you read the post or no? I thought this sentence made it pretty clear.

Do I believe everyone of these quotes, no. But I have some semblance of good judgement and no that one players situation does not define a coach.

He was used to illustrate that this is really just a bash anything that has to do with Barca thread and other coach's use tactics as well that some may view questionable but no one brings them up because it's not Barca.

If you took the time to read the post you would see nothing negative was said about Mou or Mancini for that matter but I'm sure you don't care if people bash him.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:39 pm

zizzle wrote:why is mourinho in this thread ?
TBW or Dnmac4? Very Happy Somehow, I don't feel like replying Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:39 pm

so if guardiola doesnt talk to you 2 months means you will be transferred next season
Each coach has his own strategy, this is guardiola's way. deal with it
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Rabea wrote:Guardiola's ways... - Page 2 Preview?imageID=2485&text0=Uneeded%20player&text1=don't%20talk%20for%206%20month
:facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:55 pm

regardless of if a player doesnt like a coach or if a coach doesnt like a player there needs to be communication.

barca fans who find this acceptable just look silly

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Disappointed if this is true, but not surprised.

I think Yaya was the only player cast aside which was a mistake and along with Bojan, the only two who deserved better treatment.

However, Mole has said it all about quotes and sources. I dont need to repeat.

But dmac is very right, in every team there are players who like the coach to varying degrees. No matter what.

I dont really care about players who no longer playing for us having a problem with Pep. Its in the past and nothing can be done about it now.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:37 pm

deezydeez wrote:regardless of if a player doesnt like a coach or if a coach doesnt like a player there needs to be communication.

Well tons of Madrid fans found mourinho's actions acceptable...so I dont see why Barca fans cannot find such an action acceptable, although not flawless..

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:48 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:The volume of these kinds of interviews are starting to add up... Ibra, Yaya, Bojan... There's something fishy about Guardiolas management. Have any other prominent successful manager recieved this kind of critcism from former players?
Van Gaal says hi ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:06 am

ToEy wrote:
deezydeez wrote:regardless of if a player doesnt like a coach or if a coach doesnt like a player there needs to be communication.

Well tons of Madrid fans found mourinho's actions acceptable...so I dont see why Barca fans cannot find such an action acceptable, although not flawless..

what action?

and before you even start i can tell you that you are generalizing.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Dnmac, before you continue representing everybody who has played football in a team environment....

A coach always needs to maintain communication with the team's players. Whether the players are super cool and fantastically gifted or antisocial, hateful, crap players, the coach needs to always talk to each and every player.

In my football team, there's this kid who's practically mute. But, our coach, who I think is fantastic BTW, always spends her time talking to this kid about tactics, boosting playing confidence as well as personal issues if need be.

Guardiola's got not excuse in this case. Even if Barca is made up of 25 Balotellis, the coach must always maintain communication with every player.

Guardiola may be viewed as a tactical genius, but excellent man- manager, he is not.

Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2