The Verminator
Lex
VivaStPauli
LeVersacci
lenear1030
Swanhends
10 posters

Go down

Stumbling Drunk Czech Referee sends off three players for no reason Empty Stumbling Drunk Czech Referee sends off three players for no reason

Post by Swanhends Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Discuss :coffee:

Stumbling drunk Czech referee sends off three players for no reason
Czech police were forced to breathalyse a referee after he sent off three players for no apparent reason and spent a lot of his time on the floor.

Tomas Fidra, who reportedly 'smelt like a brewery', had been celebrating his birthday before the game.

After spending much of the early minutes of the match stumbling around the pitch and falling over, the official then decided to send off three Jestrabi Lhota players for no reason.
Karel Dusek, an official from the Jestrabi Lhota club, told the Lidove Noviny newspaper that the boozed-up referee 'didn't try to hide that he had been celebrating'.
He explained that under current rules there is nothing that bans a drunken referee from taking charge of a fixture, so the game continued with Jestrabi down to just eight players.
The game ended 1-1 after the opposition, Tynec-nad-Labem, agreed not to attack following the bizarre dismissals.
'If we had refused to continue to play, we could have been sanctioned,' Mr Dusek added.
In the end the match was annulled by the regional football authority on the basis of fair play.
Meanwhile, the official, who had a 1.94 per cent alcohol level in his blood when he was tested by police is facing a possible 12-month suspension for his actions.

Edit: I don't know if you Europeans calculate Alcohol blood level differently than here in the states or what, but 1.94 percent is pretty much impossible...I don't know if its a typo or what but thats what the article says

Edit2: Found it in a more respectable source, its actually a BAC of .194 as I figured

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Drunk Czech Referee sends off three players for no reason Empty Re: Stumbling Drunk Czech Referee sends off three players for no reason

Post by lenear1030 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:55 pm

.194 that's still high as hell....

here are the effects of a BAC range from .10-.19 according to wiki

Behavior:

Over-expression
Emotional swings
Anger or sadness
Boisterousness
Decreased libido

Impairment:

Reflexes
Reaction time
Gross motor control
Staggering
Slurred speech
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Drunk Czech Referee sends off three players for no reason Empty Re: Stumbling Drunk Czech Referee sends off three players for no reason

Post by LeVersacci Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Imagine if he was the ref for Clasico Mad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Everything until .220 is just a normal saturday :p
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Still better than Ovrebo
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Stumbling Drunk Czech Referee sends off three players for no reason Sacked-maybe
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:17 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Everything until .220 is just a normal saturday :p

I've cracked .20 and hit .21 once in my life that I know of...safe to say I was not match fit at the time
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:34 am

I've been there.
I woke up naked with my feet cut open.

Sounds grim and evil, but actually I had just been skinny-dipping in a stony lake.

So it was coo' :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:43 am

I wish I had a cool story to go with my adventure to .21....

In reality I was a freshman in college and threw up in the bathroom for awhile before passing out at like 1130 before everyone even left to go out

:coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:10 am

Still better than your average Champions League Ref, especially the behind the goal ones, what a bunch of useless sods.

P.S. Alcohol sucks, I'd recommend that you stop drinking. true story.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:55 am

Zealous wrote:P.S. Alcohol sucks, I'd recommend that you stop drinking. true story.

wtfamireading.jpg
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:57 am

Zealous wrote:
P.S. Alcohol sucks, I'd recommend that you stop drinking. true story.

Stumbling Drunk Czech Referee sends off three players for no reason Sarcasm01

Back to top Go down

Post by InvalidComment Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:58 am

how i love Czech republic
InvalidComment
InvalidComment
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:39 am

alcohol only sucks when you mix light and dark liquors....
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:53 am

I prefer my referees drunk rather than blind...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:03 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I prefer my referees drunk rather than blind...

All refs are blind these days :coffee:
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:05 am

bhends wrote:I wish I had a cool story to go with my adventure to .21....

In reality I was a freshman in college and threw up in the bathroom for awhile before passing out at like 1130 before everyone even left to go out

:coffee:

The story would have been even more depressing if you hadn't included the last 7 words
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum