Giovinco opens Juve door

Go down

Giovinco opens Juve door  Empty Giovinco opens Juve door

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Parma’s Sebastian Giovinco has failed to rule out the possibility of replacing Alessandro Del Piero in the Juventus squad next season.

The Italian international is part-owned by both sides, but a return to Turin is being suggested after a sensational start to the campaign at the Tardini.

“For now I’m just thinking about the No 10 shirt that I have here at Parma,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“If, in the future, the two clubs reach an agreement and everything goes as it should then we’ll see what happens…”

This will be Del Piero’s last season with the Old Lady after President Andrea Agnelli last week announced that a split would occur in the summer.

“Alex has represented and still represents the future of Juventus,” Giovinco added. “He is the club’s history and nobody will be able to beat his records.

“The only thing I can say about the announcement was that the timing may have been wrong, but Alex should have expected it sooner or later.”

Giovinco, who grew up in the Juventus youth ranks, has ben critical of the Turin giants in the past for not giving him the opportunities he would have wanted in the first team.

“My anger towards Juventus has gone now because I am having one of the best moments of my career,” he noted. “I don’t want to think about negative things.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum