Alessandro Del Piero should end his career in Japan, says Inter's Yuto Nagatomo

4 posters

Go down

Alessandro Del Piero should end his career in Japan, says Inter's Yuto Nagatomo Empty Alessandro Del Piero should end his career in Japan, says Inter's Yuto Nagatomo

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Inter's Yuto Nagatomo has told Juventus captain Alessandro Del Piero to join a club in Japan once his time with the Turin outfit comes to an end.

Del Piero has been told this will be his final season at Juventus, having been at the club since 1993 when he joined from Padova.

Nagatomo is a big fan of the Italian, but there are more supporters in Japan and the defender feels Del Piero should rekindle his previous associations with Tokyo.

"I have been following Italian football since I was seven years old and I could remember Del Piero playing," Nagatomo told Il Corriere dello Sport.

"I saw Del Piero play in Tokyo for the 1996 Intercontinental Cup and I liked the way he helped Japan after the earthquake with his charity t-shirt.

"I hope he goes to play in Japan after his time at Juventus. It would be nice and I would like to see it happen as he has many fans there.

"Del Piero cannot imagine the amount of fans he has in Japan. I would advise him to move there."

Nagatomo will encounter Del Piero and Co on Saturday night in Serie A, and he hopes to celebrate with a win for the Nerazzurri.

"Juventus are a great team and they are doing well this year, but this time we are at home and we hope to beat them. However, it will not be easy," concluded the Japan international.

Kick-off at San Siro is scheduled for 20.45CET.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Alessandro Del Piero should end his career in Japan, says Inter's Yuto Nagatomo Empty Re: Alessandro Del Piero should end his career in Japan, says Inter's Yuto Nagatomo

Post by Cotes Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:58 pm

umm...only if he's gonna get immediate captaincy of whatever team he joins!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Alessandro Del Piero should end his career in Japan, says Inter's Yuto Nagatomo Empty Re: Alessandro Del Piero should end his career in Japan, says Inter's Yuto Nagatomo

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Nagatomo should keep his opinion to himself.

He still thinks the Italians [including me] forgot about 2002. Scumbags. Them and Korea.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:35 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Nagatomo should keep his opinion to himself.

He still thinks the Italians [including me] forgot about 2002. Scumbags. Them and Korea.

So it was Ecuadorian ref, FIFA apointed, agasint Korea, in Korea, but Japanesse scumbags are to blame. Ah JNC never ceases to amaze me.

Btw. still no reply from you in GS in those 2 threads, never though you for a quiter, oh well.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Who paid the referee ? Was he just compelled to give faulty calls ? Come on.

The World Cup was held in Korea and Japan, and if you believe Japan knew nothing of what was going on, you are a fool.

It will come Cro, going home in about an hour from University.

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:46 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Who paid the referee ? Was he just compelled to give faulty calls ? Come on.

The World Cup was held in Korea and Japan, and if you believe Japan knew nothing of what was going on, you are a fool.

It will come Cro, going home in about an hour from University.

He was paid?
That was proven? How do you know he is not just redicuously bad ref? Or i dunno Korean mafia payed him to fix it, or maybe french mafia etc... there could be 1000 different reasons and nothing was ever proven....

And im 100% sure Japan had nothing to do with anything. I guess im a fool.

Japan was involved in this fixing and yet they didnt have controversy, they were thrown out in 1st match after the groups. I know, maybe they were too busy fixing games for Korean benefit and forgot to fix theirs Thumbs up
There you go, you and me dynimac duo, we solve everything :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum