Amar
EL Patron
Jay29
36 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Chelsea 3 - 5 Arsenal: Wow - Page 4 Empty Re: Chelsea 3 - 5 Arsenal: Wow

Post by Sri Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:22 pm

‎1. CNN/BBC and NTA reports that a 5.3 earthquake hit Stamford Bridge today after Hurricane Persie hit stamford bridge...
2. Cops are looking for Laurent Koscielny… Koscielny is accused ofkeeping “50m” in his pockets from the Stamford bridge account...
3. Van Persie showing Torres how to score open goals since 29/10/11
4. CH3l5EA, whats the mata? Did you Cech the scoreline because you look terryfived !
5. Did you lot see Arsene Wenger high 5-3 of his players after the game?
6. Whats the time? I think it's five past cech
7. Peter Cech's last SMS to his wife: Will be back before 6.
8. Chelsea oh Chelsea
What happened to your StamfordBridge's supremacy ?
Whats wrong with the person u gave the captaincy?
He always slips when their fans raise expectancy !
And today they got fuc**d by a brilliant Van Persie!
9. Unlucky Juan, looks like after allthat your goal didnt even mata
10. Going through stamford bridge is the shortest route to a 5 star hotel.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:28 pm

canopeflyer wrote:
julias wrote:hahaha I was playing football whilst this match was going on and at half time someone shouted the score and half our team celebrated like we won the league Very Happy

lol nice, did you win your game ?

sadly no lool :/

our team is the Arsenal of our league, amazing passing and movement, technical ability and hugely unpredictable

we also cant defend at set pieces LOOL
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:40 pm

sunday league or just friends ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benry Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Ramsey and Walcott told every hater to eat a ****.

Ramsey has reached his pre injury form the guy is outstanding, amazing performance, led the midfield reminiscent of that night in Greece.

Walcott, I have had spats with people on this forum over this guy and that goal alone was worth it. What impressed me the most is that he is trying new things.

I can't believe there are people out there hating on these two, so embarrassing. Some people don't know how lucky we are to have these two at the club.

Koscielny I have to say how well he played, I have always been sceptical of the man's ability but he put those doubts to rest. Mertesacker needs to take a leaf out of this mans book he needs to be more aggressive.

Last edited by Benry on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Benry
Benry
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:18 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:

Best centre back in the league at the moment?

Now I want to see him produce the goods against more physical teams...starting with Norwich next week, will be interesting to see how he does.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Benry wrote:Ramsey and Walcott told every hater to eat a ****.

Ramsey has reached his pre injury form the guy is outstanding, amazing performance, led the midfield reminiscent of that night in Greece.

Walcott, I have had spats with people on this forum over this guy and that goal alone was worth it. What impressed me the most is that he is trying new things.

I can't believe there are people out there hating on these two, so embarrassing. Some people don't know how lucky we are to have these two at the club.
Koscielny I have to say how well he played, I have always been sceptical of the man's ability but he put those doubts to rest. Mertesacker needs to take a leaf out of this mans book he needs to be more aggressive.

i dont think hating is the right word. more like criticising, of which how this two has perfomed for the majority of this season, its quite logical. as for Ramsey, i still hate something about him. eveytime we have a chance to counter, instead he decides to do a 360 turn instead
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Jamin wrote:Chelsea 3 - 5 Arsenal: Wow - Page 4 Ac73YwjCAAA5NO9

this is eerily cool.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Benry Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:28 pm

mzamani wrote:
Benry wrote:Ramsey and Walcott told every hater to eat a ****.

i dont think hating is the right word. more like criticising, of which how this two has perfomed for the majority of this season, its quite logical. as for Ramsey, i still hate something about him. eveytime we have a chance to counter, instead he decides to do a 360 turn instead

It's not criticising from some not all Arsenal fans, it is not even rational. On this board, A-M, blogs and random fans in the street. These fans have a preconceived idea of a player and refuse admit they are wrong take Le Grove and their hate on Song, it's beyond pathetic.

Walcott has performed this season, he would have a load of assists if people could finish and take a chance. Hasten to add the guy is a strong character, he missed a sitter against Udinese but mans up and finishes the tie. Yesterday, he steps up in another big game, quality player.

Ramsey has performed well, he had a slow start but after 10 games these guys have been some of our best players. People forget Ramsey set up Walcott's goal against Udinese at home or Arteta's away at Blackburn. What this man has shown at 20 means that no-one has the right to go on at him, he has had to step up in the chaotic mess that had been pre-season, I can't find many players who would do what he has done given the circumstances.

You chuck Wilshere in the same position Ramsey was in and the same result would occur if not worse. Ramsey has been a little slow in thinking this season but the last 5 games I have seen him in show that nonsense has been put to bed.
Benry
Benry
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:50 am

Great win. Congratz. cheers

Still not a fan of Santos though. Razz

And RvP is amazing. Sad
Red Alert