Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

5 reasons why we are doing so well  Empty 5 reasons why we are doing so well

Post by pasquale22 1/11/2011, 16:12

1- Antonio Conte, great choice

2- Solid defense , particularly barzagli and lich form

3- new stadium, undefeated their

4- Pirlo/Marchisio partnership

5- Matri , single handledly won us 9 points . 2 assists vs inter and winners against Siena and fiorentina

State yours... Remember to include PEPEgol cause I forgot (:

Pepe> Mankind
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

5 reasons why we are doing so well  Empty Re: 5 reasons why we are doing so well

Post by The_ItalianFool 1/11/2011, 16:15

1. Conte's mentality. Brought back the Juve fighting spirit and hunger to win.
2. Conte's coaching. You can see the tactical flexibility as well as his flexibility in starting choices and subs.
3. New Stadium
4. Pirlo
5. Marotta
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

5 reasons why we are doing so well  Empty Re: 5 reasons why we are doing so well

Post by Potential 1/11/2011, 16:16

6. Inter is struggling.
7. Milan was struggling.
8. Pepe
9. No European Football banana
10. Relatively easy schedule compared to the big 4.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi 1/11/2011, 16:16

There is only ONE reason why we are doing so well...

Simone Pepe...

Everything else is secondary. This IS Simone Pepe's world and we are all just living in it...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 1/11/2011, 16:16

Nice to see Marotta get a mention haha
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool 1/11/2011, 16:18

pasquale22 wrote:Nice to see Marotta get a mention haha

Yeah man. He is so under-credited, its crazy. People take so much away from him and the difficult task he is dealing with.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 1/11/2011, 16:18

Potential wrote:6. Inter is struggling.
7. Milan was struggling.
8. Pepe
Not easy and everyone verses each other twice anyway. Milan, Genoa, fiorentina, Inter, Napoli . Palermo in a row isn't easy (:
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential 1/11/2011, 16:25

pasquale22 wrote:
7. Milan was struggling.
8. Pepe
Not easy and everyone verses each other twice anyway. Milan, Genoa, fiorentina, Inter, Napoli . Palermo in a row isn't easy (:

It is compared to for instance Milan schedule. However Juventus deserves full credits for it's performances, truly deserves CL place this year.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool 1/11/2011, 16:27

Potential wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
7. Milan was struggling.
8. Pepe

It is compared to for instance Milan schedule. However Juventus deserves full credits for it's performances, truly deserves CL place this year.

Even me, the most optimistic guy here, warns you to be careful about using that so early....I've learned my lesson there Neutral . Let's see how we are doing after January then we can talk about deserving anything :!:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi 1/11/2011, 17:03

1. DEFENCE
2. PIRLO
3. MARCHISIO
4, VUCINIC
5. MATRI

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo 1/11/2011, 17:17

I'm sorry I didn't see Vidal's name in that list.
Oh wait, Sciacca... do you see Marchisio? Oh my... This summer people bashed you and now... Marchisio is the reason why we are winning games... :coffee:

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore 1/11/2011, 19:01

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm sorry I didn't see Vidal's name in that list.
Oh wait, Sciacca... do you see Marchisio? Oh my... This summer people bashed you and now... Marchisio is the reason why we are winning games... :coffee:

Thank you. Remember when I told everyone here Marchisio would not be benched ? And you all laughed at me and said Vidal was better ? Who is laughing now ?

Hop the bandwagon but Antonio and I [and Pino] were the ones saying Marchisio > Vidal. Good thing I am right again. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca 1/11/2011, 19:06

Reasons 1-5; Simone Pepe.

Other 5 after respect has been paid.

1. Midfield; Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal have been dynamite
2. Antonio Conte's mentality
3. Marotta's signings (even if the fantastic depth has not yet been appreciated)
4. Lichtsteiner and Chiellini as fullbacks
5. Fairly easy schedule to be honest, apart from playing both Milan clubs, this stretch of games now is the real test, Inter already played, Napoli, Palermo, Roma and Lazio, Udinese as well all still to come

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool 1/11/2011, 19:34

Who were the people bashing you guys about Marchisio? I keep seeing references to this but I guess I must have missed it
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca 1/11/2011, 19:49

The_ItalianFool wrote:Who were the people bashing you guys about Marchisio? I keep seeing references to this but I guess I must have missed it

4-2-4 meaning only one of Marchisio/Vidal would start alongside Pirlo
At the time Marchisio was still being used as a LW so people praised the capture of Vidal as the ideal midfield partner, although more people called for a 4-3-3 with all three midfielders being used, as we are seeing from the current Juventus

Some made it into a Marchisio v. Vidal debate

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool 1/11/2011, 20:03

Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:Who were the people bashing you guys about Marchisio? I keep seeing references to this but I guess I must have missed it

4-2-4 meaning only one of Marchisio/Vidal would start alongside Pirlo
At the time Marchisio was still being used as a LW so people praised the capture of Vidal as the ideal midfield partner, although more people called for a 4-3-3 with all three midfielders being used, as we are seeing from the current Juventus

Some made it into a Marchisio v. Vidal debate

Ahh gotcha. Well they can obviously coexist, and we need more than 2 good CMs. cheers
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 2/11/2011, 00:15

Sciacca must u refer to yourself in every post and how u were right here or there? Cmon man just talk normally. I also called for marchisio so don't say it was just u and him. I'm sure many others wanted marchisio to start

To be honest I'm not convinced by vidal. Anyway PEPEgol for player of the year so far......... Ftw
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore 2/11/2011, 00:19

lucianomoggi wrote:1. DEFENCE
2. PIRLO
3. MARCHISIO
4, VUCINIC
5. MATRI

Vucinic...how has he done anything contributive to Juventus besides a goal off an error and a tap-in rebound ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 2/11/2011, 00:23

Vucinic has been inconsistent but...
Set up the winner vs Milan, Siena
Scored against bologna
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore 2/11/2011, 00:25

Scored v. Bologna ? Then what did he do. Red card. Then what ? Oh yeah, then the team had to reform and lose their form and focus. Great.

Pirlo's finta deserved more credit than Vucinic's pass. It was nothing great. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo 2/11/2011, 01:04

pasquale22 wrote:Sciacca must u refer to yourself in every post and how u were right here or there? Cmon man just talk normally. I also called for marchisio so don't say it was just u and him. I'm sure many others wanted marchisio to start

To be honest I'm not convinced by vidal. Anyway PEPEgol for player of the year so far......... Ftw

I got into major arguments with 95% of the section and now all of those have nothing to say. Me, Pino and Nick spent many times in the past discussing the vidal transfer.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore 2/11/2011, 01:05

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:Sciacca must u refer to yourself in every post and how u were right here or there? Cmon man just talk normally. I also called for marchisio so don't say it was just u and him. I'm sure many others wanted marchisio to start

I got into major arguments with 95% of the section and now all of those have nothing to say. Me, Pino and Nick spent many times in the past discussing the vidal transfer.

Correct. We all agreed that Marchisio was better and a key asset to which people said "I love Marchisio too but he will not be starting over Vidal" or even Devi who laughed at me and said I had no clue when I said that Vidal was not better than Marchisio and accused me of being racist.

Remember that ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi 2/11/2011, 01:14

JuvenelCuore wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:1. DEFENCE
2. PIRLO
3. MARCHISIO
4, VUCINIC
5. MATRI

Vucinic...how has he done anything contributive to Juventus besides a goal off an error and a tap-in rebound ?
why dont you just post your 5 reasons, dont you see anything positive at all about a Juve side topping the table being unbeaten??? The topic says "pretty straight forward" till you showed up this thread was going PERFECTLY fine.

It has been a while since I read some nice posts in Juves' section and today I was shocked when I read "Juventus' "second" attack" thread some really nice posts there and a very well manared debate. Maybe you should pay them a visit and screw things for them in that thread as well.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 2/11/2011, 01:25

Yes I remember . Marchisio is much more important than Vidal that's for sure, If it wasn't for Pirlo and marchisio's form Vidal would b In the spotlight more. Most of his tackles don't stick even though he attempts to tackle 800 times a game and he misses alot of chances
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi 2/11/2011, 01:30

Marchisio is borderline world class right now. He is one of the top CM's in Serie A and will be an integral part of La Nazionale in Euro 2012. He will be starting for Italy for sure. As for Juve, he is probably our most vital player outside of Pirlo right now. He is playing that good.

As for the Vidal vs. Marchisio stuff in the summer, there were a few posters who shall remain nameless who said Vidal will start over Marchisio and that he was a better fit with Pirlo than Marchisio was. Well the doubters have been proven wrong for sure. Marchisio IS the perfect fit with Pirlo in a 4-2-4 and will be our starter next to Pirlo for years to come and may follow in Conte's footsteps by becoming our future captain.

As for Vidal, he will be a sub unless we play a 4-3-3, in which case he will start alongside Pirlo and Marchisio. Vidal is a good player and is very versatile, which helps us alot, but he is not in the class of Marchisio, sorry...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next