Spurs and Udinese both lose in Europa League. I had them as favorites.

+8
Lord Awesome
StevieRayVaughan
uzonero
Abramovich
Raptorgunner
Lex
Sushi Master
hailwood
12 posters

Go down

Spurs and Udinese both lose in Europa League.  I had them as favorites. Empty Spurs and Udinese both lose in Europa League. I had them as favorites.

Post by hailwood Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:53 pm

I thought Tottenham and Udinese were the class clubs in the Europa League. Guess not.

hailwood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Spurs and Udinese both lose in Europa League.  I had them as favorites. Empty Re: Spurs and Udinese both lose in Europa League. I had them as favorites.

Post by Sushi Master Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:54 pm

Udinese are a good team, but we all know how Italians don't care about Europa League.

Spurs are Spurs.

There are still some neat teams to root for, at least.

PSG are easily the best team there.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Spurs and Udinese both lose in Europa League.  I had them as favorites. Empty Re: Spurs and Udinese both lose in Europa League. I had them as favorites.

Post by Lex Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Withdraw your life savings, tap into your mortgage and chuck it all on Stoke

Now. Right now. Find a 24/7 betting outlet and do it.

You're still here? Go!
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by hailwood Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Udinese are a good team, but we all know how Italians don't care about Europa League.

Spurs are Spurs.

Spurs play nice football, probably the most entertaining in BPL.

hailwood
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:15 pm

hailwood wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Udinese are a good team, but we all know how Italians don't care about Europa League.

Spurs are Spurs.

Spurs play nice football, probably the most entertaining in BPL.

Spurs and Udinese both lose in Europa League.  I had them as favorites. Arnold_not_sure_if_serious_gif
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:22 pm

'Arry doesn't even take the EL seriously, I wouldn't pin my hopes on them :flower:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by hailwood Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Ade wrote:'Arry doesn't even take the EL seriously, I wouldn't pin my hopes on them :flower:

Probably takes it as seriously as Guidolin which means they have to be careful to not blow their league chances.

hailwood
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:28 pm

udinese played against atletico madrid who are a very tough side
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Indeed his first priority is #4 spot, which he won't get but can't fault the man for trying Clubber
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by hailwood Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Udinese beat Atletico Madrid in the first game 2-0 with nearly the same second string team except that they brought on some starters (Asamoah) late in the game and scored 2 goals. They didn't even have the starters available this game. A full Udinese would beat Atletico 9 times out of 10.

hailwood
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:49 pm

haven't serie a clubs learnt anything yet?
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 pm

hailwood wrote:Udinese beat Atletico Madrid in the first game 2-0 with nearly the same second string team except that they brought on some starters (Asamoah) late in the game and scored 2 goals. They didn't even have the starters available this game. A full Udinese would beat Atletico 9 times out of 10.

whatever makes you sleep at night.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by hailwood Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:01 am

Mr.Hendrix wrote:
hailwood wrote:Udinese beat Atletico Madrid in the first game 2-0 with nearly the same second string team except that they brought on some starters (Asamoah) late in the game and scored 2 goals. They didn't even have the starters available this game. A full Udinese would beat Atletico 9 times out of 10.

Just stating facts.

hailwood
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:21 am

hailwood wrote:
Mr.Hendrix wrote:

Just stating facts.

"A full Udinese would beat Atletico 9 times out of 10" You should be shot, if you think this is fact. Fact requires evidence, go ask your middle-school teacher about it.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:23 am

Laughing Not caring about EL shouldn't be a excuse anymore.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:59 am

Tottenham have been fielding sides far from full-strength in their EL games. If / when they progress from the group stage, we'll see whether Redknapp wants to take the competition at all seriously and play their normal XI. If he does that, then they should have a fair chance of reaching the final.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:19 am

Art Morte wrote:Tottenham have been fielding sides far from full-strength in their EL games. If / when they progress from the group stage, we'll see whether Redknapp wants to take the competition at all seriously and play their normal XI. If he does that, then they should have a fair chance of reaching the final.

spurs full strength would certainly be a good side but they wont be assured of a final place with their full line up.. reason being uefa cup is one of the most unpredictable competition out there.. you see liverpool being knocked out by braga, fulham knocking out juve, it s not the best competition that there is but nothings a given in it
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:24 am

Udinese have Juventus on Sunday so they rested their players but Atletico still played well.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:14 am

Magricos wrote:Udinese have Juventus on Sunday so they rested their players but Atletico still played well.
i think u are wrong. Juve are playing against napoli while udinese are up against siena

i see no reason for resting their players for such a tie
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:43 am

Better put your money on 96. They enjoy being in Europe and want to try to get as far as possible. Right now they don't look too shabby, either.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum