Unbelievable Set of Chances in the end of Beskitas vs Kiev

3 posters

Go down

Unbelievable Set of Chances in the end of Beskitas vs Kiev Empty Unbelievable Set of Chances in the end of Beskitas vs Kiev

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:01 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable Set of Chances in the end of Beskitas vs Kiev Empty Re: Unbelievable Set of Chances in the end of Beskitas vs Kiev

Post by Magricos Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:05 am

There is thread already. :coffee:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable Set of Chances in the end of Beskitas vs Kiev Empty Re: Unbelievable Set of Chances in the end of Beskitas vs Kiev

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:09 am

^
it's so great that deserves more attention for those who missed the earlier thread :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:29 am

^^^ True.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:48 am

Just awesome. I love how there's at least 8 players behind the keeper at one point. No idea how that ball didn't go in.

PS- did anyone else see a handball?
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:25 am

ErPupone wrote:Just awesome. I love how there's at least 8 players behind the keeper at one point. No idea how that ball didn't go in.

I saw it on the replay. I don't think it's intentional and it certainly was impossible for the ref to see most likely so...no big deal. Could have easily been a goal though.

Thanks for reposting btw Sepi
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:13 am

CBarca wrote:
ErPupone wrote:Just awesome. I love how there's at least 8 players behind the keeper at one point. No idea how that ball didn't go in.

I saw it on the replay. I don't think it's intentional and it certainly was impossible for the ref to see most likely so...no big deal. Could have easily been a goal though.

Thanks for reposting btw Sepi

After defending like that, a penalty would have just been cruel.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down