zarola
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
pasquale22
anouarjuve
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pepe: The national side? All I’m thinking about is doing well for Juventus.” Empty Pepe: The national side? All I’m thinking about is doing well for Juventus.”

Post by anouarjuve Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Pepe: The national side? All I’m thinking about is doing well for Juventus.” Milanesta-36e78d78c2
Simone Pepe has enjoyed a tremendous start to this year’s campaign, impressing the critics with his drive and industry on either flank. Antonio Conte has shown his faith in the winger and, according to some, national coach Cesare Prandelli could also follow suit.

Pepe spoke to Sky ahead of tomorrow night’s intriguing clash at the San Paolo and Prandelli’s impending squad selection for the friendlies against Poland and Uruguay.

“Napoli have a great support and it will be an advantage for them to play at home, whilst we’ll be advantaged by the fact we haven’t been involved in midweek cup action. It will be a good game and we’ll go there to get a result. I personally feel valued by Conte, just as I felt with Del Neri. Last year I didn’t have a fixed starting berth in the team but still played. Then, when the team’s doing well is easier for everyone. The national side? All I’m thinking about is the game against Napoli and, above all, doing well for Juventus.”
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pepe: The national side? All I’m thinking about is doing well for Juventus.” Empty Re: Pepe: The national side? All I’m thinking about is doing well for Juventus.”

Post by pasquale22 Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Did I not say pepe > krasic at the start of the season ?? Alot of ppl hated me for it but well yeah ^^^^^^^^
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Pepe: The national side? All I’m thinking about is doing well for Juventus.” Empty Re: Pepe: The national side? All I’m thinking about is doing well for Juventus.”

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Pepe this proves he has Juventino heart
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:20 pm

If he gets in the National team, this section better be prepared for the biggest Pepe tribute ever.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Pepe wouldn't fit in unless we played him at fullback
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Screw Pepe, I dont want him playing for the national team
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Screw Pepe, I dont want him playing for the national team
Screw you ! i dont want you in juve section but you are still here! I hope pepe will play for Italy once again Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Screw Pepe, I dont want him playing for the national team

THIS.

The day Pepe steps back into Azzuri would be the onset of tragedy for Gli Azzuri, Prandelli would have lost his way and direction then.
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:45 pm

I would chose PEPE over MAGGIO for the right back position;

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AttacanteBG Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:52 pm

I dont get it how Juventino dont apreiciate Pepe?

I can understand you say he lacks creativity, flar or techinque. But to insult player who have great desire to win for club every time he steps on the pitch who gives is 100% for club in every single game is beyond me.
AttacanteBG
AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:41 pm

AttacanteBG wrote:

I can understand you say he lacks creativity, flar or techinque. But to insult player who have great desire to win for club every time he steps on the pitch who gives is 100% for club in every single game is beyond me.

he never make an assist, he never score a goal

so members are right to complain;

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:30 pm

AttacanteBG wrote:

It's called being an Azzurri fan.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:09 am

Because some juventini would rather look at the negative than the positive as they want to create controversy or bring attention upon themselves
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:25 am

pasquale22 wrote:Because some juventini would rather look at the negative than the positive as they want to create controversy or bring attention upon themselves

In reference to Pepe? Highly the case.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:58 am

pasquale22 wrote:Because some juventini would rather look at the negative than the positive as they want to create controversy or bring attention upon themselves

irony considering your first post in this thread

some Juventus fans strive above mediocrity, sorry, thats the truth

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:10 am

DeviAngel wrote:Pepe this proves he has Juventino heart

How ? A Juventino should be Italian and play for Gli Azzurri. That is the way it is. :coffee:

Forza Simone, gioca per la tua squadra nazionale !! <3
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:11 am

How ? A Juventino should be Italian and play for Gli Azzurri. That is the way it is. :coffee:

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:11 am

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:45 am

lucianomoggi wrote:
AttacanteBG wrote:

Uhhh, Pepe has more goals and assists than Krasic this season. According to your logic, everyone should hate Krasic like they do Pepe.

Anyone that can't appreciate Pepe's contribution at this point is just straight dumb.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:51 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:
AttacanteBG wrote:

Uhhh, Pepe has more goals and assists than Krasic this season. According to your logic, everyone should hate Krasic like they do Pepe.

Anyone that can't appreciate Pepe's contribution at this point is just straight dumb.

No he doesn't
They both have one goal and Pepe has played I don't know how many more minutes
Pepe also has an assist, to my knowledge Krasic does not
However, Krasic is much more effective offensively I don't think anyone here has denied him that

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:53 am

Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:
AttacanteBG wrote:

No he doesn't
However, Krasic is much more effective offensively I don't think anyone here has denied him that

In form? Yes.

Now? Absolutely not. Watch his performances if you think otherwise.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:07 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:
AttacanteBG wrote:

No he doesn't

In form? Yes.

watch what performances lol
its very easy to say that Pepe plays better since he actually plays and since the last times we've seen Krasic he has put in his worst performances, probably because he is already sold to be honest

I'd still take an out of form Krasic, knowing that the more minutes he gets= more confidence he gains, making a greater chance of him reaching his form as he has already shown glimpses of earlier this season prior to the Milan game

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:10 am

Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:
AttacanteBG wrote:

No he doesn't

In form? Yes.

watch what performances lol
its very easy to say that Pepe plays better since he actually plays and since the last times we've seen Krasic he has put in his worst performances, probably because he is already sold to be honest

I'd still take an out of form Krasic, knowing that the more minutes he gets= more confidence he gains, making a greater chance of him reaching his form as he has already shown glimpses of earlier this season prior to the Milan game
What performances? Its been downhill all of 2011 and he is at his worst still....

I dont agree that more minutes means more confidence. More minutes can just lead to worse form if you keep getting these terrible displays. He might begin to doubt his abilities rather than think it is just a slump. Imagine how stressful it is for him not to be able to take on a defender or even make a simple pass...

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:16 am

It must be more stressful to have Pepe, who can never, ever match his abilities going forward, have his spot in the starting eleven.
It must be even more stressful to have your accomplishments not even one year ago completely forgotten.

It is more beneficial for Krasic to play in my opinion. The form he reached was not a fluke and I can assure you, it might be worse for him to keep going if he is always playing awfully- agreed there its worse for Juventus more so but he will not get going by sitting on the bench.

The only place he is going is to another club in January, I'd bet a lot on that, assuming things stay the way the do. I remember about a month ago how Conte said how important Krasic would be to Juventus, he made interviews a couple times. Now last week he said everyone has their opinions (about who plays) but he is in charge. I take that as a hint.

Krasic
Quagliarella
Alex
Elia

Its sad

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:42 am

Luca wrote:It must be more stressful to have Pepe, who can never, ever match his abilities going forward, have his spot in the starting eleven.
It must be even more stressful to have your accomplishments not even one year ago completely forgotten.

It is more beneficial for Krasic to play in my opinion. The form he reached was not a fluke and I can assure you, it might be worse for him to keep going if he is always playing awfully- agreed there its worse for Juventus more so but he will not get going by sitting on the bench.

The only place he is going is to another club in January, I'd bet a lot on that, assuming things stay the way the do. I remember about a month ago how Conte said how important Krasic would be to Juventus, he made interviews a couple times. Now last week he said everyone has their opinions (about who plays) but he is in charge. I take that as a hint.

Krasic
Quagliarella
Alex
Elia

Its sad

That hint was in particular reference to ADP, not everyone if you ask me.

It's really a tough call for Conte either way. He has to risk something, and at this point I think he is deciding not to risk our unbeaten run and first place by playing the players who are in form as opposed to players who are supposed to play.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next