lucianomoggi
zarola
C.Marchisio #8
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

Conte: 'Napoli the toughest test'  Empty Conte: 'Napoli the toughest test'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Antonio Conte feels Sunday night’s trip to Napoli is “the toughest test” his Juventus will face for the Scudetto.
The Bianconeri have already beaten Milan and Inter to go top of the table, so their confidence is sky high going into the San Paolo.

“I saw Napoli’s game against Bayern Munich on Wednesday and, aside from the start, they showed great strength. It’s not easy to fight back from 3-0 down,” said the Coach.

“It was no coincidence that right from the start of the season I said Napoli were one of the candidates for the Scudetto. I see the great work that has been done there, first by Edy Reja and then Walter Mazzarri.”

Both these clubs have gone through hard times and experienced Serie B, whether down to Calciopoli or bankruptcy.

“Napoli have a two-year advantage over us, as in that time they formed and maintained the spine of the team,” continued Conte.

“Let us not forget they were in Serie B like Juve five years ago. They found the right people and a project to work on, so now they are fighting for the Scudetto and are protagonists in Europe despite the toughest group draw.

“I’m confident the Champions League game won’t have bad after-effects for Napoli, as everyone in the city is waiting for this match.”

Conte’s men have already seen off the big San Siro two this season and hope to take advantage of Napoli’s difficulties balancing Champions League with Serie A commitments.

“I admire Mazzarri a great deal, but we do not fear anyone, so we’re going to the San Paolo to play our game. We have studied Napoli, know their strong points and also where we can hurt them.

“Besides, I am curious to see my squad in such a difficult situation. Someone tried to compare the current team with the Juventus I played in, but that’s very, very premature. That side reached five consecutive international cup finals.

“We were like today’s Barcelona, even if we didn’t realise it at the time. Right now this team is a work in progress and we are trying to construct something important to get back to those levels.”

Conte also reacted to questions about Alessandro Del Piero and other tactical decisions.

“Let me make something clear. Nobody loves Juve more than me. I have a large squad and have to make certain decisions. I could make them wrong, but I am not here to be a fan, I’m here to be a Coach. I am paid to bring Juve back to where they belong.

“I understand the fans and everyone who has an opinion, but while I am on this bench, I am in charge.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'Napoli the toughest test'  Empty Re: Conte: 'Napoli the toughest test'

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:49 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Antonio Conte feels Sunday night’s trip to Napoli is “the toughest test” his Juventus will face for the Scudetto.
The Bianconeri have already beaten Milan and Inter to go top of the table, so their confidence is sky high going into the San Paolo.

“I saw Napoli’s game against Bayern Munich on Wednesday and, aside from the start, they showed great strength. It’s not easy to fight back from 3-0 down,” said the Coach.

“It was no coincidence that right from the start of the season I said Napoli were one of the candidates for the Scudetto. I see the great work that has been done there, first by Edy Reja and then Walter Mazzarri.”

Both these clubs have gone through hard times and experienced Serie B, whether down to Calciopoli or bankruptcy.

“Napoli have a two-year advantage over us, as in that time they formed and maintained the spine of the team,” continued Conte.

“Let us not forget they were in Serie B like Juve five years ago. They found the right people and a project to work on, so now they are fighting for the Scudetto and are protagonists in Europe despite the toughest group draw.

“I’m confident the Champions League game won’t have bad after-effects for Napoli, as everyone in the city is waiting for this match.”

Conte’s men have already seen off the big San Siro two this season and hope to take advantage of Napoli’s difficulties balancing Champions League with Serie A commitments.

“I admire Mazzarri a great deal, but we do not fear anyone, so we’re going to the San Paolo to play our game. We have studied Napoli, know their strong points and also where we can hurt them.

“Besides, I am curious to see my squad in such a difficult situation. Someone tried to compare the current team with the Juventus I played in, but that’s very, very premature. That side reached five consecutive international cup finals.

“We were like today’s Barcelona, even if we didn’t realise it at the time. Right now this team is a work in progress and we are trying to construct something important to get back to those levels.”

Conte also reacted to questions about Alessandro Del Piero and other tactical decisions.

“Let me make something clear. Nobody loves Juve more than me. I have a large squad and have to make certain decisions. I could make them wrong, but I am not here to be a fan, I’m here to be a Coach. I am paid to bring Juve back to where they belong.

“I understand the fans and everyone who has an opinion, but while I am on this bench, I am in charge.”

I understand the fans and everyone who has an opinion, but while I am on this bench, I am in charge.

Enough said Conte ! This should be somehow sticky in this section xD
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:01 pm

"Nobody loves Juve more than me."

Bull, no one loves juve as much as JNC. Conte is a fake fan.

:coffee:
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Conte made some mistakes but his results proving him to be a great coach

I hope he finds a peace to make decisions; drinking

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:05 am

The toughest test...
so he's saying...
Napoli = Maths Test -_-
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:48 am

sorry ADP done more than you conte for me he proved it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:50 am

zarola wrote:"Nobody loves Juve more than me."

Bull, no one loves juve as much as JNC. Conte is a fake fan.

:coffee:

If you are going to troll, troll correctly. The "fake fan" stereotype, if done correctly, discredits foreigners so clearly you missed the mark. Come back tomorrow. :coffee:

But I love this club beyond belief, let it be known. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:02 am

juvefanmkd wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Antonio Conte feels Sunday night’s trip to Napoli is “the toughest test” his Juventus will face for the Scudetto.

I understand the fans and everyone who has an opinion, but while I am on this bench, I am in charge.

fallacious

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:10 am

Luca wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:

fallacious

Did Pepe give Conte more powers?? :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:12 am

Pepe Clubber
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:14 am

Pino come on Skype !
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:24 am

Conte: 'Napoli the toughest test'  2m6613n

*facepalm*, that's where you're wrong JNC. Antonio Contez.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:09 am

juve_gigi wrote:
Luca wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:

fallacious

Did Pepe give Conte more powers?? :coffee:

apparently, Pepe gave Conte the gift to censor what we can say on an online discussion board
next we all are going to wear white robes and shave our heads bald and just follow the teachings of Pepe
"run aimlessly until your legs give out and then run some more"

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum