Fergie Week: Manchester United 2-3 Real Madrid (1999-2000)

2 posters

Go down

Fergie Week: Manchester United 2-3 Real Madrid (1999-2000) Empty Fergie Week: Manchester United 2-3 Real Madrid (1999-2000)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:56 am

http://thefcf.co.uk/2011/11/03/manchester-united-real-madrid-alex-ferguson-1999-2000/

A really really good read if you can be bothered, its over a week old so if anyone else has posted it I am sorry

One of the best articles/blogs I've read in such a very very long time

Back to top Go down

Fergie Week: Manchester United 2-3 Real Madrid (1999-2000) Empty Re: Fergie Week: Manchester United 2-3 Real Madrid (1999-2000)

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Damn, it is a tremendous read. It's extremely long for my liking though, I just read until the battle end. Many things too notice. Hehe, La Liga at that time was a true competition, with Depor, Valencia, Zaragoza, and the supposedly-could-be-followed-by-Levante Alaves. Great days those Very Happy

Several mysteries. On the ultimate match, when I read all the names there. Yes, the defence line, ok then Keane, Giggs, Beckham, Yorke, Cole, and Scholes? No, it was not Scholes it was a Norwegian called Henning Berg. Eh, why didn't Fergie played Scholes from the start in such a deciding match??? :facepalm:

There's also the part in which showing San Iker was already godly and "not at all normal" as Fergie said. But, far later on after facing Schalke, the same dear Sir mentioned that Neuer given out the best goalkeeping performance against his team. So no matter who is better now, it's conclusive that Duke Neukem last year was better than teenage Casillas at least Twisted Evil

It is also noticable that so many players played their top of their game against Manchester United, notably Kaka, Ronaldo, Neuer, and the ones stated in the article Savicevic and the Magneto-pantyman Redondo. Also noticable that before the Galacticos era, Real Madrid was much more consistent in going to the later stages in the CL. banana
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Fergie Week: Manchester United 2-3 Real Madrid (1999-2000) Empty Re: Fergie Week: Manchester United 2-3 Real Madrid (1999-2000)

Post by Bear Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Crimson :bow:

Brilliant article, worth every minute.
Bear
Bear
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down