halamadrid2
izzy
Lord Awesome
EarlyPrototype
urbaNRoots
35 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Neymar signs a new contract with Santos - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar signs a new contract with Santos

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:54 pm

The funniest part about this whole thing is that half the posters on here still think he is going to Madrid this summer.

Wake up people, it's not there god given right to buy any player they want. He plays for Santos and they will tell you when they are ready to sell not the other way around.

With a good performance in the World Cup and all the hype he will get leading up to and in the world cup can you imagine what his price will be then? I mean 45-50 mill is small potatoes compared to what there going to get for him after the world cup and they will get to keep his services for the next couple of years on top of it. I mean whatever there paying him is nothing compared to all the money they are going to make off of him.

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Neymar signs a new contract with Santos - Page 5 Empty Re: Neymar signs a new contract with Santos

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Doc wrote:
Ganso wrote:he will be 22 in 2014,you guys are acting as if hes going to spend his career in Santos....
its just 2 years,really...

Ganso, note this phrase well, as long as he stays in Brasil and Santos, he would never see that award.
never say never...hes already in the 23 men list.If we win the world cup and if he has has a decent Santos campaign in 2014 i think he would get the award.Chances of us having a good campaign are big since us playing in homegrown=beast mode on.I think we havent lost playing in Brazil for decades.(maybe 1950?idk)

Not that it matters,he said it himself he doesnt plan on winning the Balon d'or
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Does anyone really plan on winning the Balon D'or? Think it just a plus in what was an exceptional season performance. You know, like the cherry on top...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:59 pm

I guess,but he said he doesnt care about it.(unlike a certain robinho)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:24 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

I for one think Ronaldo is a much better player then he ever will be but Santos is proving there not dumb and the era of Europe dictating terms to Brazil is over when. Brazil has one of the best economies in the world and making money off there talent is not going to be a one way street anymore.

Neymar is far from being as good as Ronaldo at his best, but many people already believe that Neymar, at 19, is better than Ronaldo was, at 19. Even if the latter scored more goals (which he did because he was a striker and neymar isnt). the way neymar is carrying santos isn't for anyone.

and yes things are different in our country.. but some clubs are still going to sell out. there are rumors that são paulo will sell lucas because they need money to rebuild the team..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:44 pm

I think signing a new contract was stupid on Neymars part. If he intends coming anyway, its stupid because hes just making himself more expensive like Aguero. If not, its stupid because staying in Brazil for another 3 years will do nothing to him and he will waste those important years. Devious from Santos here, but cant say I didnt expect it, theyve been playing dirty the whole time.

Neymar, I am disappoint. :coffee:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:44 pm

rsinatra wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

I for one think Ronaldo is a much better player then he ever will be but Santos is proving there not dumb and the era of Europe dictating terms to Brazil is over when. Brazil has one of the best economies in the world and making money off there talent is not going to be a one way street anymore.

Neymar is far from being as good as Ronaldo at his best, but many people already believe that Neymar, at 19, is better than Ronaldo was, at 19. Even if the latter scored more goals (which he did because he was a striker and neymar isnt). the way neymar is carrying santos isn't for anyone.

and yes things are different in our country.. but some clubs are still going to sell out. there are rumors that são paulo will sell lucas because they need money to rebuild the team..
He means CR.And actually neymar is 1 or 2 goals away from having the same number of goals R9 had at 19.He also has more trophies than R9 at 19.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Saetablanca wrote:I think signing a new contract was stupid on Neymars part. If he intends coming anyway, its stupid because hes just making himself more expensive like Aguero. If not, its stupid because staying in Brazil for another 3 years will do nothing to him and he will waste those important years. Devious from Santos here, but cant say I didnt expect it, theyve been playing dirty the whole time.

he would waste 2 years being a rotation player for madrid,the only thing he will be wasting in Brazil for the next 2 years is money.

He'd probably just retard his development like Benzema.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:49 pm

dnmac4 wrote:The funniest part about this whole thing is that half the posters on here still think he is going to Madrid this summer.

Wake up people, it's not there god given right to buy any player they want. He plays for Santos and they will tell you when they are ready to sell not the other way around.

With a good performance in the World Cup and all the hype he will get leading up to and in the world cup can you imagine what his price will be then? I mean 45-50 mill is small potatoes compared to what there going to get for him after the world cup and they will get to keep his services for the next couple of years on top of it. I mean whatever there paying him is nothing compared to all the money they are going to make off of him.

He could get injured before the world cup or during it, if that happens there wont be a WC premuim
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:54 pm

I don't really care about the goals Neymar has at 19. When I say he's not going to be as good as Ronaldo it's not an insult. I just don't think his cealing is as high and I don't think he will ever be a 50 goals a season player in europe like Ronaldo is.

I mean if he is a top 10 player in the world, what's wrong with that? The levels that Ronaldo and Messi are playing at right now are historic and to predict Neymar will be better then either one of them is just loose.

Also, I have never thought that Madrid were in desperate need of Neymar and if he got there I don't think he would walk into the team. They do not need another alpha male on the team as they are playing lights out right now which is why Mou said a couple weeks ago there not looking to buy anyone in Jan.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:The funniest part about this whole thing is that half the posters on here still think he is going to Madrid this summer.

He could get injured before the world cup or during it, if that happens there wont be a WC premuim

Yes, he could get the Ebola virus too or die in a plane crash, OMG what would Santos do then??? Any player could get hurt, in fact I will spare you the drama, he will get hurt in the next 3 years to some extent. It doesn't mean it will be a career ender, as about 90% of injuries aren't now a days. I guarantee you even if he does get injured during the WC he will go for more then 75 mill by then, so what doi Santos have to lose?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:00 pm

im not comparing him to Ronaldo(s) or saying hes better than them,i was just giving stats.But you cant really predict stuff.R9 was a hyped cruzeiro youngster,went to PSV and exploded,Ronaldinho also was hyped to death,went to PSG and did well there,went to Barcelona and then exploded.You cant really say "he will never score 50 goals a season",he didnt even go to Europe yet.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Ganso wrote:im not comparing him to Ronaldo(s) or saying hes better than them,i was just giving stats.But you cant really predict stuff.R9 was a hyped cruzeiro youngster,went to PSV and exploded,Ronaldinho also was hyped to death,went to PSG and did well there,went to Barcelona and then exploded.You cant really say "he will never score 50 goals a season",he didnt even go to Europe yet.

I mean that's why I said it' my opinion he wont score 50 goals or break the records Ronaldo has. I mean it's not much of a prediction as some of those records have stood for years before they broke them. I'm not really sticking my neck out saying he wont score 50 goals, I mean he probably never will neither will 99% of players in Europe. It's no big deal, I just think people need to step back and appreciate what Messi and Ronaldo are accomplishing these last 2 years and not expect it from them or think the next best youngster have to live to those standards because what there doing is insane.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:13 pm

This entire thread = :facepalm:
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Ganso wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:I think signing a new contract was stupid on Neymars part. If he intends coming anyway, its stupid because hes just making himself more expensive like Aguero. If not, its stupid because staying in Brazil for another 3 years will do nothing to him and he will waste those important years. Devious from Santos here, but cant say I didnt expect it, theyve been playing dirty the whole time.

he would waste 2 years being a rotation player for madrid,the only thing he will be wasting in Brazil for the next 2 years is money.

He wouldnt be a rotation player for two years. Maybe the first year, because he needs to change to adapt to the European game, not for any other reason. Brazils league is just on a lower level to La Liga, EPL, etc and you know it. He has already dominated that league, nothing left to do. How will he develop further in Brazil? That is wasting years.

Benzema spent a year and a bit sucking, but know what? Now hes actually very good, and that time waiting was worth it. So your jab is kind of worthless.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Neymar signs a new contract with Santos - Page 5 B_renovado_b_david_villa
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
Ganso wrote:

He wouldnt be a rotation player for two years. Maybe the first year, because he needs to change to adapt to the European game, not for any other reason. Brazils league is just on a lower level to La Liga, EPL, etc and you know it. He has already dominated that league, nothing left to do. How will he develop further in Brazil? That is wasting years.

Benzema spent a year and a bit sucking, but know what? Now hes actually very good, and that time waiting was worth it. So your jab is kind of worthless.

LOL at the real madrid fan. you're going to have to go shopping somewhere else, or grow your own stars.

Real Madrid loves to ruin players with good potential. Leave ours alone!

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:2008

Neymar signs a new contract with Santos - Page 5 B_renovado_b_david_villa

lol that's awesome, but let us remember that david villa is not neymar, and valencia is not santos. if i'm not mistaken (i wont bother to check whether i am), both villa and silva were sold for less than what real madrid (and barcelona?) have already offered for neymar. it is quite possible that neymar will leave us before 2014, and i wouldn't be surprised, especially when his father and his agents are greedy, but the kid himself has made it clear that he has no problem staying, and at santos you have a bunch of people who are simply more interested in trophies than money..

whoever says that staying in brazil will be a waste of his talent is just brain washed by this western, first world media that decides who and what is best in the world of football. neymar doesn't have to prove anything to any gringo!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:56 pm

i love this comment on goal.com:

Mark Lagos,nigeria
9:46 PM Nov 9, 2011
Good for him, good for santos. I wish africa players could learn from him.

I wish so too, African, Brazilians, Argentines, Uruguayans, Chileans, Mexicans..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:57 pm

sadly Argentine clubs are broke as hell and so are Uruguayan clubs and Chilean clubs.

They have no choice, but to sell, whereas our league is much better and our economy is much more healthier.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:05 am

All of the souh American leagues are broke other than us.iturbe and Lamela were sold for peanuts
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:08 am

Ganso wrote:All of the souh American leagues are broke other than us.iturbe and Lamela were sold for peanuts
Lamela sold for peanuts? Roma bought him for €19 million.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:18 am

19?I thought it was 10M.I only care about iturbe anyway :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:20 am

Well what do you expect, he was playing in the Paraguayan league, he was too big of a talent to stay there.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:21 am

Anti-DNA wrote:
Gil wrote:Laughing
Why you happy? Now your Hazard dreams are dead Very Happy

I'm on the Eriksen to Chelsea bandwagon now.

Keep up! Very Happy
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:34 am

LOL so many haters and deniers in this thread Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:09 pm

rsinatra wrote:

LOL at the real madrid fan. you're going to have to go shopping somewhere else, or grow your own stars.

Real Madrid loves to ruin players with good potential. Leave ours alone!

Wow, a lot of butthurt Brazil fans jumping ATM. What, you mad because I said I thought what Neymar did was stupid? More of that Real Madrid ruins players shit. Ozil, Higuain, Marcelo, Iker, Ramos, Di Maria, maybe even Benzema... and these are just examples from our current squad. Go back to acting like the small club you are. Like I said, we dont need Neymar, but he needs Europe.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next