Whats more important for the future of Spain?

+9
che
Ganso
urbaNRoots
zizzle
Superstone Mariomintsch
Khaled
EarlyPrototype
Lord Awesome
Great Leader Sprucenuce
13 posters

Go down

More important for Spain?

Whats more important for the future of Spain? Vote_lcap21%Whats more important for the future of Spain? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]
Whats more important for the future of Spain? Vote_lcap26%Whats more important for the future of Spain? Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
Whats more important for the future of Spain? Vote_lcap53%Whats more important for the future of Spain? Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 19

Whats more important for the future of Spain? Empty Whats more important for the future of Spain?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Replacing Villa, Puyol or Xavi?

I personally think its Villa followed by Puyol and then Xavi.......

Reason is because i dont see anyone coming through that will replace what Villa has done for Spain over the span of his career......

Xavi and Puyol are both alot easier to replace imo
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Whats more important for the future of Spain? Empty Re: Whats more important for the future of Spain?

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:39 pm

I'd say it's between Puyol and Xavi as they have been the most influential.

Spain probuce enough talent on the Attack and Midfield so that's no problem.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Whats more important for the future of Spain? Empty Re: Whats more important for the future of Spain?

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Well Mata will probably replace Villa at LW as much as they are different players.

Puyol will be replaced by Ramos, but Xavi is the harder one to replace.

Thiago?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Deulito > Villa :dance:

Xavi? maybe Thiago within 3 years.

So my answer is PUYOL.

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Deulito > Villa :dance:

So my answer is PUYOL.

Maybe Deulito( i can spell his real name without googling it lol) has more natural talent the real issue with replacing Villa is can anyone replace his goals that is coming through in the next 10 years?

I very much doubt it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:54 pm

So my answer is PUYOL.

Muniain has more chance of replacing Villa than Deulito.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:54 pm

I agree with The Immaculate One here. In the cautious possession style that Spain operate, you need cutting edge. The edge at the highest level was almost always produced by Villa in the recent years. He has tremendous scoring record for Spain, so sure it will not be easy. There are those more supporting type of winger and inside forwards which are quality abundant, but for the finisher I could just trust Llorente for now. Well all have potential, of course it's damn Spain man, but you don't know yet, Villa although not rated highly by some is legendary for Spain.

After that would be Xavi as he is clearly the core of the winning side. He's the heart of the team, and this heart is quite weird, not directly replaceable by other hearts' donations. But then Spain stacked the most in midfield, so maybe the build of a future organism is two lungs, one and a half livers, and half heart? Well, the sponsor says nothing is impossible anyway, so who cares about you Chav.

Then Puyol is certainly the least need to be worried. Though from this list of players, I like Puyol the most, but with the style of Spain, you don't need Tarzan at the back, a Pithecanthropus Erectus is fine. Tarzan doesn't really like to be commanded by a Saint anyway.
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Talented footballers are everywhere, but leaders are a rare breed. Def Puyol
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:06 pm

It's Casillas in my opinion.

But from the list, definitely Puyol.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:07 pm

they already have a Puyol replacement in Ramos.
Villa?Llorente(in 9 position)
Xavi is the problem imo,there really isnt no one from spain who can do what he does.no one in the world actually.without him they are likely to change their style,maybe not change the possession style of football,but its going to be less barca-ish and more 08 Spain.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:09 pm

if del bosque still coaches them when villa retires it will be him

using "just do whatever you do at barcelona" as tactics might work with villa but inevitably the alternatives for him are less versatile and less complete players and spain will have to learn to play with a more static striker
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Ramos is going to take over at CB for Puyol... so that's handled. Arbeloa is going to take over at RB.

To me, the replacements are already there. Busquets-Cesc-Thiago in the middle with Mata-Silva-Villa/Llorente/Negredo is plenty lethal. You also have Valero, Navas and Cazorla all there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:11 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:

So my answer is PUYOL.

Muniain has more chance of replacing Villa than Deulito.

yeah, Muniain is a great too..

but mole has made a very gd point here..
Spain needs a scorer (finisher upfront).. There is alot of midfielders/wingers.. but CF?
Bojan was supposed to be that player, its unlikely now ( athough, he's doing well in Seria A"Roma" /u never know..)

Maybe Morata? Paco Alcacer? ( but they are still young, unproven)
While, Thiago almost proved himself, he COULD replace Xavi ( when Xavi retires)!

Let's wait..

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:13 pm

But as Che said, none of the Spanish strikers currently aren't as mobile and clinical as David Villa is/was. Notice the word "and" as Soldado, Negredo, Llorente, Adrian are either one or the other and not both. I don't know about this young Barca forward but until I see him in full flight in La Liga, I'll see that name as the rambles of a fanatic.

Yes, I intentionally left out Torres.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:15 pm

I agree Villa is going to be missed.

Anyone forget Spain in the World Cup? They were woeful to watch. 80% possession for nothing because Villa was the only one with the killer touch necessary at that level. Llorente, Negredo and all these guys are good, but not at that level. Torres Laughing The defense is set with Ramos, and let's not forget Enrique isn't called up yet. In midfield there is a wealth of talent that can pretty much do anything.

Striker wise, Soldado is the only guy I see scoring for fun, but he's not really proven yet at NT level.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Fabregas playing as a false 9 could work.

-----Mata---------Cesc---------Iniesta

--------------------Silva------------------

---------Busquets--------Alonso-------

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:39 pm

iniesta is a terrible winger.cesc cant do half of what xavi does btw,maybe in the future.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Fabregas as CF? Naaawww.

How about we get an actual #9. Llorente would work, IMO.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Ganso wrote:iniesta is a terrible winger.cesc cant do half of what xavi does btw,maybe in the future.

Iniesta operated on the right last world cup and did a pretty good job.

Also Cesc isn't playing Xavi's position he would be playing the False 9 role. He is a great finisher and has a great killer execution.

Closest thing to Villa to producing an end product atm is Cesc imo.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:57 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Fabregas playing as a false 9 could work.

Fabregas could play there and this is feasible for the Barca-oriented Spain. Silva and Iniesta should be switched and don't you think when Xavi has retired Alonso will not be there anymore? So, um who could be in the place of Xavi; Javi Martinez, Thiago, and anybody else? And you can pick more traditionally by putting Cesc there and Llorente the one upfront. Playing with false 9 is exciting though. Err, when I look again at Spain squad with great depth of MF, actually most of them are more attacking-oriented and the depth in inside forwards is the deepest. There are certainly there though in midfield, it could still be worked Iniesta and Busquets are excellent.

I can only summarize again. Tarzan could be replaced with Pithecantropus Erectus, Heart could be replaced with half liver-half heart, but cutting edge or should I say better the thrusting organ is irreplaceable. To score it in the target, you need effectiveness, efficiency, and experience. And you can't easily get the caliber of Villa. Even more so, in a village like Spain NT you just don't replace a Villa with a Flat. :bow:

If you look through a serious focused male perspective, you really do need to replace Villa the most, PuyiChavi will have less impact for the Matador. For a Matador, a Guaje is more needed than a Brainiac and a Tarzan.
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Fabregas playing as a false 9 could work.

Fabregas could play there and this is feasible for the Barca-oriented Spain. Silva and Iniesta should be switched and don't you think when Xavi has retired Alonso will not be there anymore? So, um who could be in the place of Xavi; Javi Martinez, Thiago, and anybody else? And you can pick more traditionally by putting Cesc there and Llorente the one upfront. Playing with false 9 is exciting though. Err, when I look again at Spain squad with great depth of MF, actually most of them are more attacking-oriented and the depth in inside forwards is the deepest. There are certainly there though in midfield, it could still be worked Iniesta and Busquets are excellent.

I can only summarize again. Tarzan could be replaced with Pithecantropus Erectus, Heart could be replaced with half liver-half heart, but cutting edge or should I say better the thrusting organ is irreplaceable. To score it in the target, you need effectiveness, efficiency, and experience. And you can't easily get the caliber of Villa. Even more so, in a village like Spain NT you just don't replace a Villa with a Flat. :bow:

If you look through a serious focused male perspective, you really do need to replace Villa the most, PuyiChavi will have less impact for the Matador. For a Matador, a Guaje is more needed than a Brainiac and a Tarzan.

Yeh Silva and Iniesta would be better off swapping positions. Alonso is like 2-3 years younger than Xavi and imo Alonso because of his playing style would last a little while longer than Xavi and if I was to replace him Javi Martinez would be a good option.

You also have Pedro who might be able to replace Villa. He is clinical and a Barca regular, deserves a shout imo. Ramos will replace Puyol and that is a given. Arbeloa/Azpilicueta will then cover the RB spot. Spain rely on Villa to get the goals and they can rely on Cesc to get the goals in the future if he plays as a false 9.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:05 pm

Puyol. Not as much depth in CB position than midfield and forwards too.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Puyol is already replaced. He still has a role to play, but there are no problems in his area. For Villa, Spain has Llorente, Negredo, Soldado etc for the 9 and a wealth of options on either side. Xavi will be the biggest problem IMO, at least we will see a slight change of style and a return to the 2008 beautiful Spain not this borefest. :coffee:

If you take out those three and Xabi (the other oldish player):

-------------Llorente
--Mata--------------------Silva
----------Cesc-----Iniesta
-------------Martinez
-Enrique-Ramos-Pique-Arbeloa
----------------Iker

Pretty damn good.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:17 pm

:facepalm: Martinez over busquets

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:01 am

Then Martinez over Cesc? It's more suitable to the Spain style as it over more stability. If you wanna some Cesc then as false 9, brah banana
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down