A libertarian view of the housing bubble

2 posters

Go down

A libertarian view of the housing bubble Empty A libertarian view of the housing bubble

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:21 am

What do you think?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

A libertarian view of the housing bubble Empty Re: A libertarian view of the housing bubble

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:16 am

So no one is interested in talking about this?

Apparently the only kind of thread that would fly in this section is one that flames america or one of its allies
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

A libertarian view of the housing bubble Empty Re: A libertarian view of the housing bubble

Post by kiranr Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:08 am

What do you want to talk about Yuri? A number of things he said makes sense.

I dont agree with the rating agencies part. They had the necessary data to make the correct decision. The income to interest ratio would have been enough to award those loans a much lower rating than they did. They just turned a blind eye to all the issues because they were making so much money out of the whole exercise.

I agree with him when he says the government intervention should be minimum. And right now, i do believe some of the policy debates going on in the congress is heading in the wrong direction.

The republicans have got atleast one part correct in that the government should not raise taxes. But the whole cutting spending crap that they are spewing will put the economy in jeopardy. If you want the economy to start again, you have to put money into people's hands and they are talking about doing the exact opposite thing.

i hope sense prevails soon.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down