Would Rooney get into Spain and Germany's XI ?

+17
jibers
Mamad
Mr Nick09
Adit
RealGunner
xabi
guest7
izzy
billionmillion
Babun
Lord Awesome
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
Lex
The Messiah
VivaStPauli
EarlyPrototype
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Would Rooney get into Spain and Germany's XI ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would Rooney get into Spain and Germany's XI ?

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2011, 22:07

Imagine how highly Gomez/Villa would be rated in GL if they were Real Madrid players hmm

Back to top Go down

Would Rooney get into Spain and Germany's XI ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would Rooney get into Spain and Germany's XI ?

Post by justdoit_ Thu 10 Nov 2011, 22:09

The fact that this entire topic even exists is disturbing me.

Yes. Period.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu 10 Nov 2011, 22:33

The Franchise wrote:
Sepi wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Rooney would start for both teams, without much thought.

Dont matter about other players, Rooney is one of the best players in the world, if allowed, you play him. You figure out the system afterwards.

Who'd he replace for Spain though ?Villa, Silva, Iniesta ?

Silva dont play now,so lets forget him.

But why a limit on how many of these players you can play?

How about drop that silly double pivot, play 433 with Rooney, Villa, Silva, Xavi, Iniesta and Busi or Alonso.

Suspect

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu 10 Nov 2011, 23:02

Well, I think Rooney possibly wouldn't fit into the German team, but not for want of talent and ability, but because I think he wouldn't really fit with the rest of the boys. A proper NT is a lot about the chemistry between the players, and from what one can read about Rooney's way to behave, he might not really fit into the German NT due to his personality.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu 10 Nov 2011, 23:05

Rooney would start for both team. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu 10 Nov 2011, 23:09

I think if people want to cram players into a team just because they are class, they underestimate the importance of team chemistry. There is a reason why the German team was underestimated a lot in the past - the players may not have been extraordinary super class, but they always played in a way that the sum of them widely exceeded the single parts. In the ENglish team it was usually the very opposite, and that's why I would prefer to omit a player like Rooney in favour of a well-rounded *team*.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3