Promo - Marchisio 2011 HD - [ Video] Empty Promo - Marchisio 2011 HD - [ Video]

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:22 am

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Promo - Marchisio 2011 HD - [ Video] Empty Re: Promo - Marchisio 2011 HD - [ Video]

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:28 am

Great vid, did you see his assist for Balotelli? Great interception, great pass.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Promo - Marchisio 2011 HD - [ Video] Empty Re: Promo - Marchisio 2011 HD - [ Video]

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:33 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Great vid, did you see his assist for Balotelli? Great interception, great pass.

Yup I saw it ...but it wasn't assist thou :/

btw bro I hope its great but its not close to its finish lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:42 am

Should have added his goal vs Inter & some more of his interceptions & attempts at goal so far this season plus his International goal & his assist to Balotelli today!
Forza Future Capitano!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:43 am

Cotes wrote:Should have added his goal vs Inter & some more of his interceptions & attempts at goal so far this season plus his International goal & his assist to Balotelli today!
Forza Future Capitano!!!

its jsut promo bro meaning its in making progress Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:53 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Cotes wrote:Should have added his goal vs Inter & some more of his interceptions & attempts at goal so far this season plus his International goal & his assist to Balotelli today!
Forza Future Capitano!!!

its jsut promo bro meaning its in making progress Smile

Ok...my bad Thumbs up Thumbs up
You know...in listing all those stuff just now I gotta say...this man is having a fantastic season so far...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:57 am

Remember when everyone here was saying Vidal > Marchisio and only myself, Sciacca, and Pino said Marchisio was the best. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:38 am

cheers I'm subscribed to your channel, awesome videos.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:38 am

Forgot to comment. Very nice work Devi, do you take requests ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:31 pm

I actually really am starting to like Marchisio now. He was showing leadership yesterday and I was actually noticing what he did aside from the goals. I swear without him there would've been no midfield connection with the forwards.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:04 pm

zarola wrote:I actually really am starting to like Marchisio now. He was showing leadership yesterday and I was actually noticing what he did aside from the goals. I swear without him there would've been no midfield connection with the forwards.

Of course you are now haha. Zarola, remember when we spoke about this and I told you how he was.. but you denied it, now you're realize how his workrate comes to hand. Yes I know, he improved when it comes to being more offensive. However his duties were always to be a DM and not an AM. Now it seems he's capable of doing both.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:04 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Great vid, did you see his assist for Balotelli? Great interception, great pass.

Yup I saw it ...but it wasn't assist thou :/

btw bro I hope its great but its not close to its finish lol

Bah, I don't know. According to the stats, he did pick up the assist.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
zarola wrote:I actually really am starting to like Marchisio now. He was showing leadership yesterday and I was actually noticing what he did aside from the goals. I swear without him there would've been no midfield connection with the forwards.

Of course you are now haha. Zarola, remember when we spoke about this and I told you how he was.. but you denied it, now you're realize how his workrate comes to hand. Yes I know, he improved when it comes to being more offensive. However his duties were always to be a DM and not an AM. Now it seems he's capable of doing both.

Honestly he was invisible to me aside from that goal against inter. Maybe I didn't notice him because I was paying attention to inters players.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum