urbaNRoots
boss
lenear1030
The Verminator
Jay29
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Arsenal moments you may have forgotten Empty Arsenal moments you may have forgotten

Post by Jay29 Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 2:09

Just something I thought up whilst going through some Youtube videos. Here, we can post videos or pictures or whatever about great Arsenal moments that may have been forgotten for some reason, or are underappreciated.

So for example, this goal by one Fran Merida:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Arsenal moments you may have forgotten Empty Re: Arsenal moments you may have forgotten

Post by The Verminator Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 2:10

I liked that kid. Shame he left
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Arsenal moments you may have forgotten Empty Re: Arsenal moments you may have forgotten

Post by Jay29 Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 2:12

Another one. Arshavin agaisnt United:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 2:15

Don't want Shava to ever leave. Needs to play in the middle more often.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 2:29

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 2:45

The Verminator wrote:Don't want Shava to ever leave. Needs to play in the middle more often.

needs to play in the middle or not at all
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 11:48

Nice thread Jay....but u know what LOL your avatar looks a bit harsh in way and i guess british tech. should be ashamed about that..u know Embarassed ha ha haaaaaaaa............nothing personal mate :facepalm: ahhh arshavin should !..lool

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 12:20

Cool thread. Diaby those times was in god-form, he even was one of best France NT players, a completely shadow of himself now.

Remember Bendtner + Diaby:

Bendtner single-handled Arsenal at one point, was such a beast when played as a striker.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 12:48

That was the season where we realised there might be something in Bendtner, but it unfortunately didn't turn out like we hoped. He scored so many important goals that season.

I remember that Barcelona game all too well. Our midfield that day was something like Eboue, Nasri and Diaby, with Silvestre at the back and Almunia in goal. No wonder we got spanked. Sad

Anyway, we've had some cracking games with Bolton over the years. See if you remember this last minute winner in 07/08:

And this goal that sent Arsenal on their way to the top of the Premier League

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 15:53

RG sticky this one instead of that video lounge thread Wink
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 16:19

well not forgotten but emotional... Sad
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 16:25

if everyone agrees then why not Very Happy

Brilliant thread, I really did forget some of the moments, like Diaby or Arshavin's goal. Bring back some memories, few bitter ones as well lol

Fran Merida could have been a good player for us, but was too impatient, and now is suffering at A.Madrid on the bench lol.

That Goal by Diaby, wish he could be injury free all the time.

Bendtner at Camp nou Very Happy probably one of the happiest moment of our lives, shame the rest of the game was a nightmare.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 16:31

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 17:21

There was this time a while ago that Chelsea and ManU fans always bring out when I own them in FIFA.

Something about a Carling Cup Collapse, but honestly, I don't know what they're talking about. Guess I forgot that, then. hmm

I do remember this:

:bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 23:09

:bow:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 1:02

Pires with a gem of a free kick

We were amazing that night...i couldn't believe it, we were shit in the league yet we went toe toe with europe finest and owned them. Memorieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 1:19

That Wilshere volley: I remember he was so good in that game and was pretty much owning Celtic by himself. Could you imagine the hype if that volley had gone in?

Rosicky's goal at Anfield: he was struggling to find the net at that time, but then popped up in that game with two excellent goals. Probably the first time where we saw what he was truly capable of doing. By the way, look at the guy he set the goal up... a certain Aleksandr Hleb. Remember him?

And Henry's winner against Madird: well, I never forgot that moment.

Bergkamp. :bow:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 1:30

Actually, that Rosicky goal reminded me of this game, that ocurred just a couple of days after it:

Julio Baptista with four goals. Aliadiere with a goal and three assists. A goal from Song with a ponytail.

Seems like so long ago.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 8:10

drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 10:05

You can't put the 6-3 and 7-0 wins over Pool and Everton here lol, I will never forget them.

Razz
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 10:07

I haven't forgotten, but some may have:

Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 14:10

Iceman wrote:I haven't forgotten, but some may have:

I guess this goal will always be etched in our mind...This goal celebration was the one that was found in the "Get Well Ramsey" banner.

As for 6-3 game,what a performance by Jeremie Aliadere....pity he wasted his potential

Another example for wasted talent.... Sad
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 14:16

This is the FIRST EVER ARSENAL match that i saw on TV....and the euphoria I experienced was spell binding....Never did I realize that our victories vs. MU would be so few over the years......culminating into a humiliating 8-2 defeat,so much so that I cherish this win very much...

Anyways,can someone upload Arsenal 6-0 Everton video?It has that emotional Cesc celebration(Holding Jarque's jersey aloft)...It was a shame that celebration was not talked about as much as Iniesta's celebration... Sad
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 3:13

This Eduardo finish Sad

Rosicky screamer vs Hamburg cheers
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 3:40

GoonerJay29 wrote:Actually, that Rosicky goal reminded me of this game, that ocurred just a couple of days after it:

Julio Baptista with four goals. Aliadiere with a goal and three assists. A goal from Song with a ponytail.

Seems like so long ago.

I remember watching this game I almost cried wow what game this was. Aliadière :bow: :bow:. I really thought he was going to be the next big thing but injures. :facepalm:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next