UEFA handed Ireland the easier draw and ref. help after events against France?

+6
giovanni_milan
RedOranje
Grande_Milano
the xcx
TheRedStag
flameas
10 posters

Go down

UEFA handed Ireland the easier draw and ref. help after events against France? Empty UEFA handed Ireland the easier draw and ref. help after events against France?

Post by flameas Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:13 am

The refereeing in Estonia - Ireland was awful. Dubious yellows that lead to reds, (including a dive, which was a foul and then yellow). Also, a penalty - dive. Same fouls were NOT given to Estonia. UEFA is seriously done it again..sad.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viktor-Kassai-dislike/311387815554737?sk=wall

check this out

30k people dislike the ref.

Yes, I agree Ireland should have won anyway, but not 4-0. 1-0 or 2-0 maybe.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

UEFA handed Ireland the easier draw and ref. help after events against France? Empty Re: UEFA handed Ireland the easier draw and ref. help after events against France?

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:16 am

I smell bullshit

Estonia should hate their players not the referee. He was fine in the match.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

UEFA handed Ireland the easier draw and ref. help after events against France? Empty Re: UEFA handed Ireland the easier draw and ref. help after events against France?

Post by the xcx Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 am

Saw the game and the ref totally killed it..
Anyway Love the fact that some Irish fan was actually defending him..oh well

Last edited by The xcx on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:18 am

Show me videos of bad decisions he made.

He had a good game. Ireland played fairly shit and still won 4-0.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:25 am

Well, Ireland got through Armenia, and Armenia didnt get a legit pen. Looks like a job. And now that UEFA handed Ireland the easier draw and ref. help after events against France? 2276801876
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrR6Rgaj8ok

first yellow for example..

and Piirojas second yellow.. Keane pushed him, it was attackers fault.. but when Robbie "Biggest Douche in the Universe" Keane jelled at the ref, the ref instantly gave the decision agaisnt Piiroja..
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:29 am

That video shows that Estonians are pussies who dive around. Good on the ref for not being pressured by the home crowd.

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:31 am

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:That video shows that Estonians are pussies who dive around. Good on the ref for not being pressured by the home crowd.

Oh the irony on this one..Delicious
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:34 am

The xcx wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:That video shows that Estonians are pussies who dive around. Good on the ref for not being pressured by the home crowd.

Its funny cause its true.

Complain all you want there was no injustice done in that game.

Estonians just need to man up.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:35 am

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Im done with your kind, have a nice failure of Euros, since your not getting very far Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:37 am

The xcx wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Im done with your kind, have a nice failure of Euros, since your not getting very far Laughing

We're not there yet. Ye could win 5-0 tomorrow tongue

Thanks for the good wishes.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:20 am

I find it interesting the the first person blamed is always the referee and it's almost always in the context of some type of conspiracy.
Estonia played poorly, Ireland did not. The referee got some calls right (most of the cards) and some wrong. It happens every game. Get over it.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:24 am

that was a massive dive for the pen no doubt, but ireland should have won this game comfortably anyway. I doubt they'll get any help in the actual euros.
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:29 am

UEFA handed Ireland the easier draw and ref. help after events against France? Tumblr10
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:49 am

RedOranje wrote:I find it interesting the the first person blamed is always the referee and it's almost always in the context of some type of conspiracy.
Estonia played poorly, Ireland did not. The referee got some calls right (most of the cards) and some wrong. It happens every game. Get over it.

Well said.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:53 am

Whats done cannot be undone..Anyway I feel guilty if I dont give credit to Ireland because of very nice dives, made the game a bit more entertaining even when we were losing.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:00 am

Doesnt matter if Estonia was weak, such decisions damage the image of a team and uefa. Ireland got ''pushed through'' in match with Armenia after disallowed pen with a clear hand. Looks like Platini pays his debts
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:27 am

RedOranje wrote:I find it interesting the the first person blamed is always the referee and it's almost always in the context of some type of conspiracy.

Kudos to this post. People who think that officials or referee's at UEFA would risk there career's not to mention face prison time to fix a Ireland vs Estonia match are just totally out of there mind.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:33 am

haha your kidding me right? The only justified card was yellow, other than that he was a motm in the pitch tho..Uefa surely knows how to pick some retarded referees.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:40 am

dnmac4 wrote:

Kudos to this post. People who think that officials or referee's at UEFA would risk there career's not to mention face prison time to fix a Ireland vs Estonia match are just totally out of there mind.

UEFA handed Ireland the easier draw and ref. help after events against France? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfhACmOLxXVvVPAld0JjHkcVoU9ANYbZ1MHtstzf5kIGdNiFyPcbebvbo
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:49 am

Wow thank you Red, for a good post.

I really don't know why people are always looking for a conspiracy.

To be honest, I didn't watch the match. Watching that video, his calls were about 50/50. Some weren't his fault because of the angle of which he was looking at the tackle. Although to be honest, if your calls are 50/50 good and bad, then you are doing a bad job as a ref.

I'm not going to say anymore than that though. In fact all of that is null, because I didn't watch the match, so I can't judge.

If a team wins 4-0 though...that team was always going to win anyway.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:54 am

Grande_Milano wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

UEFA handed Ireland the easier draw and ref. help after events against France? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfhACmOLxXVvVPAld0JjHkcVoU9ANYbZ1MHtstzf5kIGdNiFyPcbebvbo

I'm not at all surprised your on the side of the argument accusing UEFA of fixing the Ireland vs Estonia game, it's pretty much par for the course for you.

I'm sure you never heard of Occam's razor either which in a nutshell is "all things being equal, the simpler explanation is usually the correct one." So to you it's a conspiracy between the referees and Uefa to fix qualifiers especially the "hot button" Ireland vs Estonia game. I'm sure you've never asked yourself what do the people at Uefa who are risking there lively hood not to mention there freedom have to gain by conducting this conspiracy, and the answer is nothing.

On this board it's always FIFA or UEFA fixed the game it's never, the ref had a bad game or he wasn't able to look at the slow motion replay 10 times to make up his mind, or the side judge missed the call but the main ref has to go by what he said anyways, or he had a bad angle and it looked like a penalty or it was a 50/50 call and since you like the other team or hate one of the teams in the game the ref was cheating.

The funny part is I've never seen people act this way except on this board. I mean it's even too hard to admit that Ireland is better at football then Estonia and they deserved to win. It's just incredible.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down