Magic Spray
Adit
Albiceleste
che
Gil
42 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Still not Scandal in La Liga? -  Part Tres - Page 4 Empty Re: Still not Scandal in La Liga? - Part Tres

Post by Magic Spray Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:35 pm

After clear proof has been shown all of a sudden it's " I don't want to argue" lol. It takes a man to just admit you were wrong tbh so I'm not surprised.

Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Still not Scandal in La Liga? -  Part Tres - Page 4 Empty Re: Still not Scandal in La Liga? - Part Tres

Post by anirudhkitt Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:36 pm

Cbarca i was not mocking u.....with the childish response of everyone i was surprised someone, especially a barca fan can be level headed too.....good for the forum. Anyway i hope this is teh end of this topic.
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Class ^^ @CBarca
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:39 pm

The Madrid One wrote:
anirudhkitt wrote:C Barca...u talk sense. Or i might be hallucinating
nah, he just knows that if he tries to troll he will look like an imbescile.

I very rarely troll.

I'm being honest, you can also see my opinions in the other thread started by Alfred.

I'm a ref so no matter what I try to look at referee decisions in a non biased way. Doing anything else (even though I wanna be biased) is just, not right for me anymore. Besides your just fooling yourself to feel better if you decide to twist things your way, when the reality is- Madrid won, Barca won, things are the same as before. Valencia came close, and it's easy to say that they were cheated so you feel like Barca should be 1 point behind. But that is just fooling yourself, why do that?

I just try as much as I can to look at ref decisions as neutrally as possible now. And I like it.

Sorry if I put that very poorly. I can tell it's pretty poorly worded already, but it gets the point across, and I'm too lazy to edit it haha.

I'm confused as to why you think I'm a troll... Is it because I support Barca? Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:39 pm

After this long thread. we still won :dance:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Magic Spray wrote:After clear proof has been shown all of a sudden it's " I don't want to argue" lol. It takes a man to just admit you were wrong tbh so I'm not surprised.

No i said that because, its impossible to change people's opinions so instead of ( what could cause people to get banned) i have decided not to argue the point it looks like on my computer that it hit his forearm......

If i felt i was wrong i would admit it as i have done on many occasions on this forum.

I am not going to say its not handball because thats the is deemed the respectable and popular opinion, i say what it is my opinion and that is my opinion.....

Cant handle it?

Not my problem.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:44 pm

La Liga=Soap Drama.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:45 pm

CBarca wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
anirudhkitt wrote:C Barca...u talk sense. Or i might be hallucinating
nah, he just knows that if he tries to troll he will look like an imbescile.

I very rarely troll.

I'm being honest, you can also see my opinions in the other thread started by Alfred.

I'm a ref so no matter what I try to look at referee decisions in a non biased way. Doing anything else (even though I wanna be biased) is just, not right for me anymore. Besides your just fooling yourself to feel better if you decide to twist things your way, when the reality is- Madrid won, Barca won, things are the same as before. Valencia came close, and it's easy to say that they were cheated so you feel like Barca should be 1 point behind. But that is just fooling yourself, why do that?

I just try as much as I can to look at ref decisions as neutrally as possible now. And I like it.

Sorry if I put that very poorly. I can tell it's pretty poorly worded already, but it gets the point across, and I'm too lazy to edit it haha.

I'm confused as to why you think I'm a troll... Is it because I support Barca? Very Happy
don't make it complicated on your self, the point is you wouldn't troll because you would look like an idiot... isn't that the truth? regarding what kind of person u are, that's a irrelevant subject to me, i just stated truth.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:46 pm

CBarca wrote:That is still insanely close.

If i were the ref I wouldn't call it handling though.

Let's be honest though, no matter WHAT was called, the ref was going to be criticized for the decision.

That's just the way it is. Some things will never change.

making sense is sensible
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Callejon is suffering (because Mou jumped on his back) - Xavi
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:50 pm

don't make it complicated on your self, the point is you wouldn't troll because you would look like an idiot... isn't that the truth? regarding what kind of person u are, that's a irrelevant subject to me, i just stated truth.

I very rarely troll because all trolling makes you look like an idiot. So yes you are right, that is why I don't troll.

I'm really not getting your point though, and you're reply is completely irrelevent to the topic, so...if you're trying to make a point about me, then do it, cause I'm not getting any point here.

To me it sounded like you were calling me a troll, who wasn't trolling this time because he would look like an idiot. If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. If there is something else, then make your point, please.

As for this conversation, I'm done after your response (if you respond...) because it's simply derailing from the topic at hand.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:52 pm

CBarca wrote:

I very rarely troll because all trolling makes you look like an idiot. So yes you are right, that is why I don't troll.

I'm really not getting your point though, and you're reply is completely irrelevent to the topic, so...if you're trying to make a point about me, then do it, cause I'm not getting any point here.

To me it sounded like you were calling me a troll, who wasn't trolling this time because he would look like an idiot. If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. If there is something else, then make your point, please.

As for this conversation, I'm done after your response (if you respond...) because it's simply derailing from the topic at hand.
that one guy made a statement, i made a simple one, and then u asked a question, and then i responded, no point to derail the thread, i just gave a simple pointthat it lol. Laughing ur the one that keeps making it long...END.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:54 pm

CBarca wrote:

I think my response above should have cleared the air since i quoted you first.......i was actually praising u (no doubt i failed). I thought the others would see some sense, but i guess its hopeless trying to put out the fire.

Keep fighting boys!!
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Saetablanca wrote:It was not a handball. Its clear for all to see.

Lol at the backpedalling and the desperate attempts to salvage your credibility. Rolling Eyes

Nobody is backpedalling. While other people are leaving reasonable room for error, You guys are the only ones who seem to be so certain that it hit the chest and only the chest . And when met with reasonable doubt...you guys gang up like women and verbally berate the offender into submission..and then its highfives and circle jerks all around..

The Madrid section is like a sorority house, and your delusions reflect the syncing of women's menstrual cycles...some one should do a research paper about the Madrid forum alone. You clearly have such a wide range of characters..with disturbingly similar processes of delusional reasoning. Does it provide comfort when you constantly get support from your sorority sisters ?

On topic : Too close to call really. But delusional to assume it's 100% percent fair and legitimate. In the end the Ref made the right decision, since it was too close to call. Benefit of doubt rightly went Madrids way.

The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:02 am

The Lizard King wrote:

Lol at the backpedalling and the desperate attempts to salvage your credibility. Rolling Eyes

Nobody is backpedalling. While other people are leaving reasonable room for error, You guys are the only ones who seem to be so certain that it hit the chest and only the chest . And when met with reasonable doubt...you guys gang up like women and verbally berate the offender into submission..and then its highfives and circle jerks all around..

The Madrid section is like a sorority house, and your delusions reflect the syncing of women's menstrual cycles...some one should do a research paper about the Madrid forum alone. You clearly have such a wide range of characters..with disturbingly similar processes of delusional reasoning. Does it provide comfort when you constantly get support from your sorority sisters ?

On topic : Too close to call really. But delusional to assume it's 100% percent fair and legitimate. In the end the Ref made the right decision, since it was too close to call. Benefit of doubt rightly went Madrids way.

Legend :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:03 am

anirudhkitt wrote:
CBarca wrote:

I think my response above should have cleared the air since i quoted you first.......i was actually praising u (no doubt i failed). I thought the others would see some sense, but i guess its hopeless trying to put out the fire.

Keep fighting boys!!

I wasn't talking to you I was talking to TMO, of whom I really still don't understand. Doesn't matter though. Your response was clear as day dude I understood, and I thank you for it Smile

As for back on topic: Why the hell does everybody think that there is some grand conspiracy behind everything? People just need to accept things for the way they are and stop whining, that goes for all fans.

Although tbh if La Liga just got good refs I guess this wouldn't be a bad problem. However, it doesn't make sense that one nation would just have worse refs than another nation, at least to me that doesn't make much sense. I think what is going on here is the fact that both the immense pressure on the ref (crowding him at every decision) and the amount of diving in La Liga is out of hand, which makes La Liga harder to ref than any other league (which obviously makes refs look worse), SO...La liga needs to either take a harsher stance on both of these, or start importing other, much more accomplished refs.

Because it's undeniable the reffing in La Liga right now is not top standard, which it should be, being one of the best leagues in the world (my personal favorite! <3)
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:06 am

CBarca wrote:
anirudhkitt wrote:
CBarca wrote:

Keep fighting boys!!

I wasn't talking to you I was talking to TMO, of whom I really still don't understand. Doesn't matter though. Your response was clear as day dude I understood, and I thank you for it Smile

As for back on topic: Why the hell does everybody think that there is some grand conspiracy behind everything? People just need to accept things for the way they are and stop whining, that goes for all fans.

Although tbh if La Liga just got good refs I guess this wouldn't be a bad problem. However, it doesn't make sense that one nation would just have worse refs than another nation, at least to me that doesn't make much sense. I think what is going on here is the fact that both the immense pressure on the ref (crowding him at every decision) and the amount of diving in La Liga is out of hand, which makes La Liga harder to ref than any other league (which obviously makes refs look worse), SO...La liga needs to either take a harsher stance on both of these, or start importing other, much more accomplished refs.

Because it's undeniable the reffing in La Liga right now is not top standard, which it should be, being one of the best leagues in the world (my personal favorite! <3)
Look at the thread man, "part tres" which is three in spanish, means its happened before, this season. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:06 am

The Lizard King wrote:

You complety made that up..Madrid Section is not closely remote what you just described it to be.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:07 am

The Lizard King wrote:

Lol, didnt you see the smiley, do you think I am serious when I talk about salvaging credibility of Leo and Mole? Laughing Im making fun of the others saying they backed down and what not.

I think you better watch out for your menstrual cycle, because youve got a serious case of PMS bro.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:08 am

Respect to CBarca. Good job keeping calm and not devolving into the rest of this conspiracy talk.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:08 am

The Lizard King wrote:

Some fair points you make but look who is guilty of generalizing. Not everyone does it and not every madrid fan is delusional.

And btw.... everyone has to stop with the knee jerking. Madrid fans may be creating a shit storm, but what are you doing to help stop it? Pouring oil on the fire? Calling the madrid section a sorority house is not something i appreciate since i am part of it, but lets just all calm down

Anyhow lets all just take a break from all this and praise what dortmund achieved today!!!!
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:16 am

This forum should shut down during el classico
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:16 am

The Lizard King wrote:Nobody is backpedalling. While other people are leaving reasonable room for error, You guys are the only ones who seem to be so certain that it hit the chest and only the chest . And when met with reasonable doubt...you guys gang up like women and verbally berate the offender into submission..and then its highfives and circle jerks all around..

Still not Scandal in La Liga? -  Part Tres - Page 4 YOU-MAD
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:20 am

The Lizard King wrote:

OMG, so true. Exactly what I was talking about in the other thread Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:26 am

hit his chest
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:42 am

lol at barca fans discussing refereeing issues
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next