Post Match Conclusions/Thoughts

+2
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Luca
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post Match Conclusions/Thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Match Conclusions/Thoughts

Post by Luca Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:47 am

Thats for next season though
Juventus need to address this CM problem asap

I would bring in Verratti as a vice Pirlo and call up Gabriel Appelt
Cheap, quality, young

Sell Krasic since it is inevitable
Sell Amauri
Sell Iaquinta

Acquire class LB

win

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post Match Conclusions/Thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Match Conclusions/Thoughts

Post by Cotes Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:03 am

I woke up about 74 mins. in the match so I really can't give much analysis & on top of that...I had no weed Sad
But seeing QUAG is a dream come through!
I was hoping his shot scored...but it was blocked by the defender...He got a few tricks Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:13 am

ok what i say again is that our mid won the game Pirlo was marked like crazy for almost all the game but this thing gave Marchisio and Vidal alot of space.

Vidal played like crazy he did all the dirty work in mid.and Marchisio finished the game with his goal.credits for the goal goes to Vucinic and Matri for this amazing trick but Marchisio was there to finish the move.

Marchisio is like the hidden ss in this formation and its working great atm.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:15 am

Agreed
The problem is
There are 5 CMs on the team
3 of them start

there are 5 wingers on the team
1 of them start

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:23 am

Vucinic can play as left winger too and we play him there as he is in better than form than our others wingers.the only change we could use and the system work the same or even better was to start Krasic and no Pepe.

Pepe was average today.but Lich owned the right pitch.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:25 am

eddy wrote:Vucinic can play as left winger too and we play him there as he is in better than form than our others wingers.the only change we could use and the system work the same or even better was to start Krasic and no Pepe.

I wouldn't say He's in better form than Elia if Elia still hasn't gotten the chance to prove himself.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:25 am

It isn't really about the wingers
I am just saying, Juventus' most reinforced position (winger) is the one with the least significance as Vucinic and even Quagliarella can play as a LW and 5 wingers sit on the bench.

Juventus' most important position (CM) is the least reinforced.
Marrone and Pazienza are the only other CMs on the bench.
This is a problem, we cannot expect to see Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal for 38 games at this pace.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:27 am

I think Conte has found a balance with this team and the other players are really going to have to work their socks off to break into the first team! Bring on Lazio! Forza Juve!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:33 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
eddy wrote:Vucinic can play as left winger too and we play him there as he is in better than form than our others wingers.the only change we could use and the system work the same or even better was to start Krasic and no Pepe.

I wouldn't say He's in better form than Elia if Elia still hasn't gotten the chance to prove himself.

yep i totally agree that we need to give a chance to Elia too and i hope we can see him soon.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:38 am

Luca wrote:It isn't really about the wingers
I am just saying, Juventus' most reinforced position (winger) is the one with the least significance as Vucinic and even Quagliarella can play as a LW and 5 wingers sit on the bench.

Juventus' most important position (CM) is the least reinforced.
Marrone and Pazienza are the only other CMs on the bench.
This is a problem, we cannot expect to see Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal for 38 games at this pace.

Exactly, and here is where I'd like to make a comparison with Prandelli's national side. Why? Well because first of all it's formed with a majority of Juventini, second of all it relies on the same type of philosphy meaning ball possesion and third the importance he uses with Pirlo and now with Pepe.

Now what am I trying to say. What am saying is, Prandelli unlike Conte does not use wingers, he used a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-3-3 and relies more on his CM's rather than his wingers. That being said, He uses Marchisio, Pirlo and De Rossi(who we can use as Vidal). Of course you got Balotelli... doing the Vucninc role. And up front, he either uses one winger, or he uses a two strikers. Now that being said, I think Conte should adapt to this style and scrap the wingers ideas. Basically concentrate more in the middle rather than the flanks.

Remove, Esti, Krasic(sadly), and Giaccherini. And stick with a few wingers instead.

eddy wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

yep i totally agree that we need to give a chance to Elia too and i hope we can see him soon.

Same here.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:39 am

It makes more sense at this point Antonio, so I agree
Remove a lot of wingers
Reinforce the CM as best as you can
Then reinforce the defense as best as you can

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:41 am

Luca wrote:It makes more sense at this point Antonio, so I agree
Remove a lot of wingers
Reinforce the CM as best as you can
Then reinforce the defense as best as you can

I forgot to mention, Pirlo is the heart and soul of Italy's possesion. That being said, it's the same thing with Juventus. Without a regista... Juventus will be introuble. Italy have Montolivo, Giovinco, and Aquilani to do so.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:45 am

CM: Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, Pazienza, Vice for Pirlo, Melo
Wingers: Pepe, Elia, Krasic, Giovinco
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:55 am

nop i dont see why we need both Pazienza and Melo also Melo's contact is very high and i dont think he wants to stay on the bench.

so for me it will be like
Pirlo-vice Pirlo
Vidal-Pazienza
Marchisio-cant see anyone that can replace him atm.maybe Vidal and Pazienza will get the dirty work role.

at wingers i agree that this 4 will be great.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2