RedOranje
kingsofthenortheast
che
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

pizza = vegetable - Page 2 Empty Re: pizza = vegetable

Post by VivaStPauli Wed 30 Nov - 14:23:16

There are healthy meals you can prepare in no time. Most Pasta dishes with vegetable sauces are quick as shit to prepare.

Just dish up some Spaghetti, slice up a zucchini or a couple mild peppers, throw that shit in some olive oil with garlic and onions, and fry it for like 3 minutes, don't cook the veggies until they're soft, or they'll lose nutrition. Keep 'em al dente, just like the noodles. Presto prego - healthy meal in 15 minutes, that costs nothing and tastes f*cking delicious.

You're welcome, fatties.

Edit: Since it's based on noodles, and as such, carbohydrates, it'll still make you fat if you eat too much of it. But it has almost no fat or sugar, lots of vitamines and tastes great.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov - 14:35:16

Believe me, growing up in my house we learned about eating properly. But there's a lot more to a meal than just cooking it, you still have to shop, prep and clean (these things take time). It's not difficult to eat healthy and there are many steps you can take to simplify this process, e.g., doing all your shopping at the beginning of the week.

A lot of my meals take minuets to make: Oatmeal w/cranberries, low fat plain yogurt w/oats....... It will get easier overtime, I promise.

Who you calling fatty?

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed 30 Nov - 15:10:29

I starve most of the time! silent It's usually because I'm either too lazy to prepare a proper meal or I get bored of the usual stuff and then just don't have inspiration to do something better.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2