Zealous
LeVersacci
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
jibers
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Johan Cruyff racially abused Edgar Davids  - Page 2 Empty Re: Johan Cruyff racially abused Edgar Davids

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Yes lol

But not in this case. I was black before I was a Barca fan. Wont ever stand up for a Barca connection just because im a fan when we talking racism.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Johan Cruyff racially abused Edgar Davids  - Page 2 Empty Re: Johan Cruyff racially abused Edgar Davids

Post by lenear1030 Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Wait....

He basically called him a token, DURING A BOARD MEETING. There's no place for that. He should be punished in some form or fashion, AND be forced to apologize. That's no way to conduct yourself as a professional. I dont care that he's Cruyff and it's Ajax.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:50 pm

The Franchise wrote:Yes lol

But not in this case. I was black before I was a Barca fan. Wont ever stand up for a Barca connection just because im a fan when we talking racism.
Great post.

Goddamn untrollable posts.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:05 pm

so nowadays the word "black" means "shit"? or what is wrong with calling someone black?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Lex wrote:Racism is the new black....

woops

Hahaha........but seriously, Cruyff is a pointless windbag.
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moffo Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:27 pm

THIS IS NOT RACISM JESUS, people really need to learn what words mean, another word that's heavily misused around here is 'trolling', just because you say something outrageous doesn't mean you're "trolling"

Moffo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:03 am

CRuyfss response in OP.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:11 am

meh cryuff is a bit like mou in attitude, and hes a genius, and i agree with zealous in that what he ment was in reverse racism or preference treatment.

we still dont know what he himself feels, and we can only judge by what we see or what we want to believe.

nothing big imo.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:12 am

So if I am reading correctly, Cruyff has denied it and importantly Davids has rejected it?

How surprising.

As I expected, Ajax board members making up junk because Cruyff is leaving.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:18 am

Anyone who is appointing Van Gaal is obviously not qualified for the job :coffee:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:20 am

Legendary player and legendary mouth
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:01 am

People should notice Davids said there have been racist comments.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:18 am

He also said he does not think Cruijff is racist Wink
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:54 am

If you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all

If Cruyff were to live by that moto he would be a mute, ignorant prick
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:56 am

julias wrote:If you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all

If Cruyff were to live by that moto he would be a mute, ignorant prick
:bow: :bow: :bow:

unlike mou, cryuff barely says anything that makes sense. Laughing
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:36 am

Great footballer, nothing more.

Post retirement: under-educated, over-opinionated, ignorant, ill-informed pompous douchebag.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:41 am

Giovanni10 wrote:Great footballer, nothing more.

Post retirement: under-educated, over-opinionated, ignorant, ill-informed pompous douchebag.

Not sure i agree, nothing more......

He is responsible for how great Barca is today and why La Masia continues to breed more talent every year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:45 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

He is responsible for how great Barca is today and why La Masia continues to breed more talent every year.

I re-iterate: NOTHING MORE. La Masia is something that he would love to take all the credit for, the arrogant troll that he is. Removed as honorary president because he can't help but continuously stuf his technically gifted feet into his controversial mouth.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:48 am

Giovanni10 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

I re-iterate: NOTHING MORE. La Masia is something that he would love to take all the credit for, the arrogant troll that he is. Removed as honorary president because he can't help but continuously stuf his technically gifted feet into his controversial mouth.

He is one of the most successful managers in Barca's history.......

I agree as a man his attitude leaves alot to be desired but to say he has done nothing than be a great player is wrong imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:52 am

Let’s separate Cruyff the football person with Cruyff the man.
I understand that most of his qualities from a communication point of view are nothing to admire but as a footballer and a football visionary the epithet “great” is little to describe him
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:57 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

I agree as a man his attitude leaves alot to be desired but to say he has done nothing than be a great player is wrong imo.

For me success alone does not make the man. Conduct yourself with integrity. Cruyff, cynical (and now confirmed racist) pig of a person. If you want me to separate the spheres then to please you my liege I will.

Edit: Cruyff was a World Class player and Manager.. also a World Class Pri!k
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

For me success alone does not make the man. Conduct yourself with integrity. Cruyff, cynical (and now confirmed racist) pig of a person. If you want me to separate the spheres then to please you my liege I will.

I understand your pain. He is indirectly responsible for you teams suffering over the last few years. Let it out son...let it out...

Last edited by jibers on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:02 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

It seem's i didnt fully understood what you meant, now iam fully in agreement Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:09 pm

Cruyff is a world class footballing mind. He's also a world class coward/douche.

He talks the talk sitting on his throne in Barcelona and writing columns that rip anyone who doesn't see it his way to shreds but gets surprised when people (like the Ajax board) don't want to deal with his big mouth. Laughing

Even Rossell wants nothing to do with him. He's all talk and hasn't done anything in football for years now. Sure he's a legend but he feels entitled to give his opinion when nobody asked for it. A stubborn, cynical, old man who has bumped with more heads than hands he shook.

(For the record I don't believe what Cruyff said was racist, if he said it it was a stupid thing to say but it wasn't racist imo)

Last edited by Zealous on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:10 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

It seem's i didnt fully understood what you meant, now iam fully in agreement Laughing

Maybe I did not clarify my position, I tend to explain myself inadequately when I start posting emotionally/impulsively. Laughing
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Two of Barca's dream team league titles came on the last day and they had to wait for us to lose on the last day both times for it to happen Laughing

Capello destroyed him in a CL final after Cruyff took a collective dump on Milan just a few days before Laughing

He's cocky arrogant and watching him being served humble pie is fun. He was Mourinho before Mourinho was a coach. Only difference is that some of Sir Bobby's class rubbed off on Jose :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next