AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page!

+30
Red Alert
gkamtu
uzonero
Giancarlo
PedroBR
VanDeezNuts
Sir Psycho
RealGunner
Eivindo
wigglesworth
pUsHa
Ganso
InterMalia
The Madrid One
Onyx
xabi
IzzyC08
andiii
Grande_Milano
Vibe
pdolson
S
Rossoneri Ninja
halamadrid2
M99
phenom
Senor Penguin
Kick
Brigate Rossonere
Babun
34 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page! - Page 5 Empty Re: AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page!

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:02 pm

when they dont have van bommel, what will they do?

how will they stop counter attacks that rip their midfield apart, or tiki taka masters?

who is their midifield?

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page! - Page 5 Empty Re: AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page!

Post by Fadi Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:07 pm

there' very little guus can do with the current chelsea sequad, they have been embarrassed for two years in a row in CL and they arn't rebuilding their seqaud, it's basically the same from 2 years ago just getting older...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Ambrosini can play as a CM/DM and Emanuelson will also be on the left like I made clear earlier. Cassano still isn't a CAM.... :coffee: You don't even know how we play you're just lining us up how you think. In other words you're wasting your time & mine. Sleep
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:27 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:Ambrosini can play as a CM/DM and Emanuelson will also be on the left like I made clear earlier. Cassano still isn't a CAM.... :coffee: You don't even know how we play you're just lining us up how you think. In other words you're wasting your time & mine. Sleep
What's your best lineup then? Very Happy
Use this11.com or something similar, it makes the life easier for everyone Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Does Robinho still play as AM?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:20 am

mtfootball wrote:Does Robinho still play as AM?

No, he plays more of a Support striker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:25 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:First the Ronaldo thread and now this... You clearly have no knowledge of football or the way it works whatsoever.

Actually babun is one of the most knowledgable posters on this forum, might even be the most knowledgable.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:17 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:First the Ronaldo thread and now this... You clearly have no knowledge of football or the way it works whatsoever.

Actually babun is one of the most knowledgable posters on this forum, might even be the most knowledgable.

Yes this coming from the guy who claims Abate is better than Ramos :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:15 am

This thread could easily be named:

I had no logic before, but now I have updated with even less logic.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:16 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Actually babun is one of the most knowledgable posters on this forum, might even be the most knowledgable.

AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page! - Page 5 Facepalm
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:17 am

The Madrid One wrote:how will they stop counter attacks that rip their midfield apart, or tiki taka masters?

You had Pepe, we have Silva :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:44 am

Eivindo wrote:
babun1024 wrote:AC Milan will fail in Europe,next year. The reason is simple, Seedorf+Pirlo+Gattuso were a world class trio who could play against anyone on their day. All of them aren't present now or too old. What do we have there?

-Mark van Bommel
-K.P. Boateng (average)
-Ambrosini
-Strasser
-Merkel
I could go on with Flamini etc. All of them are more or less destroyers with very little to no creativity. They desperately need 2 creative players in CM area or they won't win anything in Europe , next year...
I'd say, Milan needs Fabregas or Ganso more than any team :lol!:

We have been wanting a world class creative midfielder for years, as it has been one of our weakest areas. A few years ago we also had problems in defense, but now that TS is murdering people back there, and we just got Mexes, it might be our strongest area in the next season.

Without a world class creative passer brought in this summer, we wont get far in the next CL either. Im still a little afraid of Seedorf even though he ended the season pretty well, he completely sucked in the first Tottenham game, and it should not be forgotten.

We all know that you need a little luck to even qualify for the CL final (unless you are Barca), and I think we should have a plan B for Ibra if he continues to be man-marked in big CL-games, and perhaps make him drop closer to midfield, and rather have Pato and Binho go further up (at least try something different if Ibra continues do disappear in big games).

Great post right here
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:53 pm

The Madrid One wrote:the thread title changed?

why cant people get it through their heads?

milan is below chelsea and united when they are at full force

and way below barca and madrid.

Writing one liners to increase post count instead of elaborating AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page! - Page 5 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:50 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:Ambrosini can play as a CM/DM and Emanuelson will also be on the left like I made clear earlier. Cassano still isn't a CAM.... :coffee: You don't even know how we play you're just lining us up how you think. In other words you're wasting your time & mine. Sleep
Where is your best lineup+ formation? I'm still waiting for it... Use www.this11.com or something similar and explain to the curious me how I am wrong Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:10 pm

babun1024 wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:Ambrosini can play as a CM/DM and Emanuelson will also be on the left like I made clear earlier. Cassano still isn't a CAM.... AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page! - Page 5 2859867778 You don't even know how we play you're just lining us up how you think. In other words you're wasting your time & mine. Sleep
Where is your best lineup+ formation? I'm still waiting for it... Use www.this11.com or something similar and explain to the curious me how I am wrong Very Happy

I didn't know that the transfer season will end tomorrow...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:41 pm

milanista99 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:Ambrosini can play as a CM/DM and Emanuelson will also be on the left like I made clear earlier. Cassano still isn't a CAM.... AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page! - Page 5 2859867778 You don't even know how we play you're just lining us up how you think. In other words you're wasting your time & mine. Sleep

I didn't know that the transfer season will end tomorrow...
Don't quote me out of context Very Happy He said that the formation I drew isn't your best lineup. I asked for his best Milan lineup then. It has nothing to do with transfer market as of now Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Boateng-MVB-Player X

Player Y

We dont use flangs that much. Essentially its a 3 CM/DM mid, where 2 CMs might play through flangs, but they are not wingers. Most attacking play will be down to Trequartista, Pato and Ibra
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:15 pm

At least we are playing it
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Boateng-MVB-Player X

Player Y

We dont use flangs that much. Essentially its a 3 CM/DM mid, where 2 CMs might play through flangs, but they are not wingers. Most attacking play will be down to Trequartista, Pato and Ibra
Who do you play as Y and X when all the people are fit? Very Happy
I thought Cassano and Ambrosini, look at my diagram, is it wrong? (first page) Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Maybe because 100 sure, Cassano and Ambrosini will not start and 2 players to be bought
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:40 pm

IMO I'd rather play Ambrosini than MVB , if one of them is to be a starting player , can't leave your captain on the bench and I think Ambrosini is a more finnese player , and can help offensively with headers ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Maybe because 100 sure, Cassano and Ambrosini will not start and 2 players to be bought
So, basically, X and Y are vacant position for transfers? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Then my lineup is the best one for your current side. What was the problem then? Very Happy
What I said about your diamond formation is legit even for the new players Very Happy
pUsHa wrote:IMO I'd rather play Ambrosini than MVB , if one of them is to be a starting player , can't leave your captain on the bench and I think Ambrosini is a more finnese player , and can help offensively with headers ...
Ambrosini should play more advanced IMO. he can score Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:29 am

bump
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:58 am

stop trolling babun :lol!:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:25 pm

AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page! - Page 5 Ganso1

AC Milan won't win the CL... Updated on the first page! - Page 5 Riccardo%2BMontolivo%2B6
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Tell Real to win it first ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum