Ali
Iceman
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

El Alonso at it again - Page 2 Empty Re: El Alonso at it again

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:10 pm

Hubris does not become you, Zeal.

This thread would've done just fine either way as that's a damn good video of RVP.

As for you and Iceman's little spat. Take it somewhere else, please.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Since I'm still a little horny and I don't want to disappoint due to the misleading title, let's all bask in this sexy little video:

:bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Iceman wrote:
Zealous wrote:1) You guys weren't hyping him this much when Fabregas was at Arsenal. Fabregas is out for a long while (funny how he isn't as injury prone at Barca now btw) then Nasri is OMG amazing for a little bit, then both leave. Now RVP is your new Jesus Christ Super Star :bow:

2) As for the "none of your strikers are as talented" well I won't get into that debate but I was just replying to the "U Jelly?" post. I'm clearly not Jelly Very Happy. I even said RVP was cool.

3) It'll be fun to see who Arsenal fans' next target for worship will be, My money is on Wilshere when he gets back.

4) Yes the Madrid section considers Lass world class. You clearly have us all figured out lol

For the record I think Van Persie is a great striker, my jab was at the Arsenal fan base who like to invest all of their love into one player. Henry -> Fabregas - > etc etc. I think it's funny at times especially since the heroes end up going elsewhere at some point. Hopefully Robin will break that cycle.

It was a good video btw. I won't derail this thread further.

so;

RVP :bow:

Err...what? Last season was Wilshere + RVP. Almost every single sensible Arsenal fan criticized Nasri's lack of contribution during the second half of last season, and all of the ones that I know wanted us to sell him in the summer. Hardly the sign of us praising him so much.
In fact, this season it's not just one player...not at all. There's Song, there's Szczesny, there's RVP, there's Vermaelen, there's Koscielny and there's Ramsey. RVP just happens to be scoring all the goals for us at the moment, but we are not just hyping one player.

Again, where is this worshiping? Look at all the threads that are started about Arsenal players....how many of them were actually started by Arsenal fans? Very little. In fact, it's mostly other teams' fans that praise whoever it is they want to praise. If you even look at the Arsenal section, you'll see many criticisms of the team, and others praising it as well, obviously, but the point is that there is no worshiping or hyping. Everyone agrees that RVP is on a Godly form right now and is scoring all the goals for Arsenal....Where is the hype that Arsenal fans made here? Lets blame us for a player doing so well :coffee:

As for Fabregas: It's simple. La Liga = less physical + stricter refereeing. Is there any wonder he's getting injured less?

RVP is playing well, very well in fact but my comment was never directed at him.

I just get this vibe from Arsenal that whoever is their best player at any given time is an Arsenal legend and will go down in their history.

When Walcott was playing well when he first came into the picture, every Arsenal fan was like "Walcott is going to be the next great in football" it hit over drive after his hat trick in Croatia.

I know what I'm talking about because I see the same thing happening with Madrid fans in general. (Lass = New Makalele etc) You guys just pour it all out into one player then after a while it just dies down.

Hopefully Robin can cement a lasting place 🐰
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Since I'm still a little horny and I don't want to disappoint due to the misleading title, let's all bask in this sexy little video:

I may or may not have masturbated to this video.

EDIT: The irony in this post is delicious btw xD
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Zealous wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Benguin could'nt hack it in Donkey Premier League anyways......

Demba f*cking Ba could hack it in that league, LOL

Exactly why he's superior :coffee:

Gareth Barry > Xabi Alonso :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Iceman wrote:
Zealous wrote:1) You guys weren't hyping him this much when Fabregas was at Arsenal. Fabregas is out for a long while (funny how he isn't as injury prone at Barca now btw) then Nasri is OMG amazing for a little bit, then both leave. Now RVP is your new Jesus Christ Super Star :bow:

2) As for the "none of your strikers are as talented" well I won't get into that debate but I was just replying to the "U Jelly?" post. I'm clearly not Jelly Very Happy. I even said RVP was cool.

3) It'll be fun to see who Arsenal fans' next target for worship will be, My money is on Wilshere when he gets back.

4) Yes the Madrid section considers Lass world class. You clearly have us all figured out lol

For the record I think Van Persie is a great striker, my jab was at the Arsenal fan base who like to invest all of their love into one player. Henry -> Fabregas - > etc etc. I think it's funny at times especially since the heroes end up going elsewhere at some point. Hopefully Robin will break that cycle.

It was a good video btw. I won't derail this thread further.

so;

RVP :bow:

Err...what? Last season was Wilshere + RVP. Almost every single sensible Arsenal fan criticized Nasri's lack of contribution during the second half of last season, and all of the ones that I know wanted us to sell him in the summer. Hardly the sign of us praising him so much.
In fact, this season it's not just one player...not at all. There's Song, there's Szczesny, there's RVP, there's Vermaelen, there's Koscielny and there's Ramsey. RVP just happens to be scoring all the goals for us at the moment, but we are not just hyping one player.

Again, where is this worshiping? Look at all the threads that are started about Arsenal players....how many of them were actually started by Arsenal fans? Very little. In fact, it's mostly other teams' fans that praise whoever it is they want to praise. If you even look at the Arsenal section, you'll see many criticisms of the team, and others praising it as well, obviously, but the point is that there is no worshiping or hyping. Everyone agrees that RVP is on a Godly form right now and is scoring all the goals for Arsenal....Where is the hype that Arsenal fans made here? Lets blame us for a player doing so well :coffee:

As for Fabregas: It's simple. La Liga = less physical + stricter refereeing. Is there any wonder he's getting injured less?

DonĀ“t forget that he also already was injured for a couple of weeks pluse he is being rotated alot more now, where as for arsenal whenever he was injured he was rushed back because they needed alot more..

--

back to topic, elalonso :bow: :bow:

I have seen this video from him countless of times

My fav video on youtube :bow:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Iceman wrote:None of your strikers are as talented. nor do they carry the team on their backs. Plus, they are not captain material while RVP clearly is.

Plus, hero worship? Arsenal fans have maintained, ever since RVP came to Arsenal, that he is World Class. Everyone ridiculed us and said that he doesn't have the talent. We said that injuries were stopping him from showing his true ability, but those voices were drowned down by the people who would not admit he has any talent, let alone world class talent. Then, at the start of the season, we hear that the Arsenal team is rubbish and will be fighting relegation; instead, we are now the only English team that has secured a position in the next round of the CL whilst having the second hardest group of all 4.

Now, when I make a thread showing a video of one of our players, we become great at "hero-worshipping" and get a question that intends to mock us by saying "who's next?", all the while knowing that Arsenal fans do not make as many threads about our players as other fans do.

After getting battered by opposing fans, as well as the media, I think having one thread showing a video of one of the best performers of this season, with the most goals in the EPL so far, isn't too much?

And ffs, a Madrid fan talking about hyping players? Please....Madrid fans think they have the best team in the world and still believe players like Lass are WC :facepalm:

Firstly...Calm Down.

Secondly...please understand that Huntsman is not a Madrid fan and therefore no Madrid fans considers Lass WC.

Ok @Zeal. El Alonso is not an Arsenal fan. Clearly this isn't 'hero worship' because a die hard Liverpool fan dosen't do "hero worship' for an Arsenal player.

@Iceman....I think he was just pointing out how unified your opinions are over your best players.....I can't think of many fan bases who stand behind your star player as well as Arsenal Fans do....

Now..that being said...Benzema is as/more talented and Higuain is captain material.It's understandable if you disagree with the first part...but the second part is undisputable.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:27 pm

El Kaiser > El Alonso LoooOooOoOoooOoL :coffee:

Also great video, Robin Van God :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Zealous wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Since I'm still a little horny and I don't want to disappoint due to the misleading title, let's all bask in this sexy little video:

I may or may not have masturbated to this video.

EDIT: The irony in this post is delicious btw xD

I sure as hell did lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Iceman wrote:

What a player. Such a great video. Kudos to El Alonso Thumbs up

Bow down the greatest. :bow: :bow: :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor