Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lucas Leiva - Page 4 Empty Re: Lucas Leiva

Post by McAgger Tue May 08, 2012 4:35 am

Idrisozet wrote:
Nishank wrote:
Ganso wrote:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS hopefully hell be fit for the olympics

probably not No

Im sorry for Brazil, But i hope he isnt fit. He should start his football in pre season. Their is absolutely no need to rush the next best DM in the world. Razz

Gustavo, Vidal, Kroos and Schweinsteiger says hi

Schweini and Kroos aren't DM's and you can GTFO with Gustavo. Vidal could probably rival Lucas at the summit.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Tue May 08, 2012 5:28 am

Idrisozet wrote:
Nishank wrote:

probably not No

Im sorry for Brazil, But i hope he isnt fit. He should start his football in pre season. Their is absolutely no need to rush the next best DM in the world. Razz

Lucas says hi back.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue May 08, 2012 5:31 am

What are you guys talking about? Busquets is better than them all :coffee:

banana
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 08, 2012 8:30 am

kiranr wrote:
What are you guys talking about? Busquets is better than them all :coffee:

Sure, whatever makes you sleep at night Very Happy
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue May 08, 2012 8:31 am

stevieg8 wrote:

Lucas says hi back.

Oh no stevie, They just beat Real right now. They are now the best team on earth, Even their B team players are made of gold now.

Idrisozet wrote:

And this is what.. Vidal's first season where he is getting recognition. Just put out a name there so it wouldn't look like you're overrating Bayern players.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 08, 2012 8:37 am

Lol Idris does this to every thread about any other player Very Happy

Checkout the Piszczek thread, everyone is talking about the Dortmund right back and then Idris pops up out of nowhere with a useless comment that Alaba is better which has no significance to the subject/argument at hand. Very Happy

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 08, 2012 8:49 am

I never said anyone is better, just thought I should pass the message (hi) through.

But now that you have started it, yeah Gustavo is better than Lucas, Schweini is way above their league. I can understand maybe Kroos isn't a DM, but I agree, Vidal is on per with Lucas, probably...

We didn't just beat Madrid, we actually controlled the game home and way and we're in 2 cpl final in 3years, first team to ever play final in their own stadium, I bet Kelly D is butthurt about that...

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue May 08, 2012 9:00 am

Busquets and Vidal are the only two that can rival Leiva.

As good as Gustavo is, he is half the player Lucas is. Think you're just forgetting his ability after not playing in a good six months.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 08, 2012 9:15 am

ynwa wrote:Busquets and Vidal are the only two that can rival Leiva.

As good as Gustavo is, he is half the player Lucas is. Think you're just forgetting his ability after not playing in a good six months.

Is it thesame Lucas that plays for Liverpool or this is another guy.

Gustavo for me anyday, anytime. But yeah I agree Lucas played well for one 3rd of this season.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue May 08, 2012 9:16 am

Idrisozet wrote:I never said anyone is better, just thought I should pass the message (hi) through.

But now that you have started it, yeah Gustavo is better than Lucas, Schweini is way above their league. I can understand maybe Kroos isn't a DM, but I agree, Vidal is on per with Lucas, probably...

We didn't just beat Madrid, we actually controlled the game home and way and we're in 2 cpl final in 3years, first team to ever play final in their own stadium, I bet Kelly D is butthurt about that...

Laughing Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 08, 2012 9:18 am

Lucas is a great player, I've always rated him highly, even when he used to play as AM
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue May 08, 2012 10:09 am

Idrisozet wrote:
Nishank wrote:

probably not No

Essien says..oh wait.. never mind Sad
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Tue May 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Idrisozet wrote:I never said anyone is better, just thought I should pass the message (hi) through.

Why, is she a Madrid fan? Is she cute? Can you introduce me? Does she have a boyfriend? Is he getting her mike and ikes?

CAN I HAVE IT?
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 08, 2012 5:41 pm

stevieg8 wrote:

Why, is she a Madrid fan? Is she cute? Can you introduce me? Does she have a boyfriend? Is he getting her mike and ikes?

CAN I HAVE IT?

Most retarded Manager ever...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2135766/Kenny-Dalglish-slams-Bayern-Munichs-home-advantage.html
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue May 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Gustavo and Lucas are equally as godly.Schweni,Busquets etc are all equally mortal
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Ganso wrote:Gustavo and Lucas are equally as godly.Schweni,Busquets etc are all equally mortal

I agree with Gustavo and Lucas but Schweini is way above Biscuit level...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Tue May 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Lucas was brilliant in the first half of the season, and you could easily argue that had he present for the majority of the season then Liverpool wouldn't be in the position they're currently in. Liverpool doesn't have a player of Lucas' mould, which is probably why they should look to invest in a defensive midfielder for next season, just for assurance and for depth. Spearing isn't really good, and hasn't dealt well with the pressure on his shoulders.

As for the comparisons, well, it doesn't really matter because if you're a club with players like Lucas, Gustavo, Busquets, Carrick, etc., then you should be delighted with what you have. Although these players don't run like Parker, who is massively overrated, they do a better job and deal with a lot of pressure effectively. The comparison between Lucas and Gustavo is unfair because the latter isn't an orthodox defensive midfielder, more of a box-to-box midfielder, and is asked to contributed to Bayern Munich's attacking player; Lucas is the pure definition of defensive midfielder.

Nonetheless, good news for Liverpool fans. If they can also invest on a couple of wingers, then the squad will do well next season, and you could enter the Champions League race, possibly finishing fourth. They need more quality, however, if they are to become a title-chasing team.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue May 08, 2012 6:18 pm

huh?Luis Gustavo is a destroyer,pure DM mate
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Tue May 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Ganso wrote:huh?Luis Gustavo is a destroyer,pure DM mate
I'm aware of that, but he isn't as pure as Lucas. I have watched a lot of both players, but Gustavo is asked to contribute more to the attack side as well, which makes him more unique. Not arguing their quality as they are both great players, sorry if my wording was a bit off, mate.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 08, 2012 6:33 pm

I don't know if you were trying to say Parker run as much as Gustavo, but if that's what you meant, I am afraid you are wrong.

Gustavo isn't bad going forward, in fact he was more like a hybrid box to box play-maker destroyer for Hoffenheim, but ever since he move to Bayern, his playmaking ability has been reduced to only destroying and giving easy short passings to Kroos and Schweini to distribute..

Also Carrick is by no means in the league of Lucas and Gustavo, I am sorry
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Tue May 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Idrisozet wrote:I don't know if you were trying to say Parker run as much as Gustavo, but if that's what you meant, I am afraid you are wrong.

Gustavo isn't bad going forward, in fact he was more like a hybrid box to box play-maker destroyer for Hoffenheim, but ever since he move to Bayern, his playmaking ability has been reduced to only destroying and giving easy short passings to Kroos and Schweini to distribute..

Also Carrick is by no means in the league of Lucas and Gustavo, I am sorry
You misinterpreted what I said. I'm saying that players who run a lot, such as Parker, will get more recognition and praise ahead of Lucas etc., because to them it seems as though they're playing with passion, when, in fact, Gustavo and Lucas are more consistent and know how to defend better.

I am aware of that, I think he's a great player, who is severely underrated, but I'm just saying that he is slightly different than Lucas, in the sense that he adds more of a dimension to Bayern Munich's attack.

Regarding Carrick, everyone has their opinions, but since November he has been outstanding for us. He has received more acknowledgement, which he thoroughly deserves, and has been our consistent player (definitely up there with Evans and Valencia). You may disagree, but Carrick has had a great season.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue May 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Nishank wrote:
And this is what.. Vidal's first season where he is getting recognition. Just put out a name there so it wouldn't look like you're overrating Bayern players.

Just to let you know, when Vidal was with Bayer Leverkusen he was regarded as their best player and one of the Bundesliga's best midfielders, according to what many of the GL BL fans have told me.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Vidal has been one of the most complete midfielders in europe for about 3 years now......

It's a such a shame how underappreciated and undervalued the Bundesliga is.

Vidal showed in past 3 years that no matter what you ask him to do..... be it DM, CM or AM he has flourished in every role.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Tue May 08, 2012 7:08 pm

II Capitano wrote:Lucas was brilliant in the first half of the season, and you could easily argue that had he present for the majority of the season then Liverpool wouldn't be in the position they're currently in. Liverpool doesn't have a player of Lucas' mould, which is probably why they should look to invest in a defensive midfielder for next season, just for assurance and for depth. Spearing isn't really good, and hasn't dealt well with the pressure on his shoulders.

As for the comparisons, well, it doesn't really matter because if you're a club with players like Lucas, Gustavo, Busquets, Carrick, etc., then you should be delighted with what you have. Although these players don't run like Parker, who is massively overrated, they do a better job and deal with a lot of pressure effectively. The comparison between Lucas and Gustavo is unfair because the latter isn't an orthodox defensive midfielder, more of a box-to-box midfielder, and is asked to contributed to Bayern Munich's attacking player; Lucas is the pure definition of defensive midfielder.

Nonetheless, good news for Liverpool fans. If they can also invest on a couple of wingers, then the squad will do well next season, and you could enter the Champions League race, possibly finishing fourth. They need more quality, however, if they are to become a title-chasing team.

Class post. Agree entirely.

Idris, you've started contradicting yourself from post to post. First you say Gustavo is on the same level as Lucas, who serves not only as the rock in front of our defense and a major contributor to our defensive strength, but also a player who finds great passes and moves the ball creatively, helping orchestrate attacks from the back. Then you say Gustavo is a pure destroyer who does nothing but play short, easy passes, and the suggestion that he's a B2B is absurd, he's a pure DM. Then you say he's a B2B destroyer. Seriously, you're getting in over your head on an intellectual level. This thread had nothing to do with Bayern, go start a Luis Gustavo thread and you can have your wankfest there.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 08, 2012 7:29 pm

7amood11 wrote:
Nishank wrote:

Just to let you know, when Vidal was with Bayer Leverkusen he was regarded as their best player and one of the Bundesliga's best midfielders, according to what many of the GL BL fans have told me.

If it wasn't for Leverkusen stupid envious President, Vidal will be learning his trade with Bayern.

I am still very upset about the whole situation.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue May 08, 2012 7:34 pm

stevieg8 wrote:
II Capitano wrote:Lucas was brilliant in the first half of the season, and you could easily argue that had he present for the majority of the season then Liverpool wouldn't be in the position they're currently in. Liverpool doesn't have a player of Lucas' mould, which is probably why they should look to invest in a defensive midfielder for next season, just for assurance and for depth. Spearing isn't really good, and hasn't dealt well with the pressure on his shoulders.

Class post. Agree entirely.

Idris, you've started contradicting yourself from post to post. First you say Gustavo is on the same level as Lucas, who serves not only as the rock in front of our defense and a major contributor to our defensive strength, but also a player who finds great passes and moves the ball creatively, helping orchestrate attacks from the back. Then you say Gustavo is a pure destroyer who does nothing but play short, easy passes, and the suggestion that he's a B2B is absurd, he's a pure DM. Then you say he's a B2B destroyer. Seriously, you're getting in over your head on an intellectual level. This thread had nothing to do with Bayern, go start a Luis Gustavo thread and you can have your wankfest there.

I didn't say some of those stuff, you came up with some of those things by yourself maybe out of guilty conscience, but funny enough you were right with all the things you came up with, in regards to Gustavo.

What makes him cool is because he can do all those things all in one, it's a win win situation.

Comparing Lucas to Gustavo is an honour, one that Lucas should be proud of.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next