Who's our best/worst signings in the Moratti Era

+4
DeviAngel
Ik7
CroInter
zizzle
8 posters

Go down

Who's our best/worst signings in the Moratti Era Empty Who's our best/worst signings in the Moratti Era

Post by zizzle Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:29 am

here's my latest attempt to revive this only-active-on-matchday section so we need an actual discussion here. dont just post a name, tell us why

obvious answer Zanetti/Muntari do not count
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Who's our best/worst signings in the Moratti Era Empty Re: Who's our best/worst signings in the Moratti Era

Post by CroInter Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:44 am

Maicon and Coco
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Who's our best/worst signings in the Moratti Era Empty Re: Who's our best/worst signings in the Moratti Era

Post by zizzle Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:18 am

isnt Combiasso for free or Eto'o for - 40m more impressive than maicon?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ik7 Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:29 am

Best signing:Eto'o
The transfer of Eto'o is the deal of the century. He was amazing during hs time at Inter. Sneijer and Mourinho also deserve a mention.

Worst signing:Gasperini
i still wonder why they signed this coach.
Ik7
Ik7
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Ibra and Eto ....

Ibra gave u so many titles in serie A

Eto gave u UCL Smile

Lmao who is gasperini the person asked for footballers to implement his ideas and players they didn't give them to him so where is that his fault .... its shared owner - coach- director
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Zanetti best , Gresko = worst

delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:04 pm

best in terms of overall long term team impact - zanetti
best in terms of transfer deal and immediate team impact - Eto

i'd choose zanetti as the best. absolutely no bad came from zanetti's signing at all. but from eto we did have to pay huge wages which somewhat hurt us financially. although anzi's transfer fee for him might have made us break even and have had him for 2 years for absolutely free

worst i've seen is mancini. muntari was awful, but at least he tried and he did have some good games. mancini was completely useless any time i saw him. i was sickened seeing him sitting on our bench earning millions. and the worst thing is he cost us something like 14m
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneTwo Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:00 pm

are we forgetting Quaresma? for worst signing?!?
i cannot say exactly about the worst...

but the best would be
defintaly the Eto'o-Ibra deal was probably one of the bests ever not just in inter's history..

what was is? ibra+ 50 mil ?
and to put on top 2 years after we bagged another 27 mill for eto'o.
/

Last edited by ThatOneTwo on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThatOneTwo
ThatOneTwo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:28 pm

MAICON IS THE BESSSSSSST!!!

TBH though, even though Milito is complete garbage now, I doubt he was worth THAT much when we bought him and he was the best player in the world for one year and brought us a champions league trophy, so I'd say he was the best signing.

Worst thing we've ever done is sold Balotelli, and then Santon FOR PENNIES
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:32 pm

I have to agree with Dela here, Gresko is our worst signing ever since he single handedly cost us the 2002 scudetto. Other honorable mentions are coco, who cost us seedorf in return (cant facepalm enough), Cannavaro who we paid 24m for in 2004 (like 40m in today's inflated fees) and traded for reserve keeper, and of course quarisma

we also signed Robbie Keane for a handsome fee in my early days of watching Inter so he gets a mention from me

as for our best signing, it seems like we all agree on Eto'o who had two out of this world seasons with us, but we cant forget Ibra who gifted us two titles and was the reason we got Eto'o in the first place, and there's aslo Ronaldo who is the reason why i, and millions of other people outside italy, am an Inter fan
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum