Barcelona's Gerard Pique could miss Clasico clash with Real Madrid due to suspension

+4
EarlyPrototype
kiranr
Harmonica
Mr Nick09
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barcelona's Gerard Pique could miss Clasico clash with Real Madrid due to suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona's Gerard Pique could miss Clasico clash with Real Madrid due to suspension

Post by Harmonica Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:59 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Ramos and Iker got suspended for what they did to Ajax. Pique's is no different so he should be suspended too. I don't even think Alonso is being looked at by the RFEF.
UCL != La Liga.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barcelona's Gerard Pique could miss Clasico clash with Real Madrid due to suspension - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona's Gerard Pique could miss Clasico clash with Real Madrid due to suspension

Post by kiranr Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:00 pm

teamanarchy wrote:
You haven't been a member of this community for very long, have you?
Well, I've been here since 08, and after every clasico loss, with the exception of the CL semi loss, I congratulated Barca on being the better team., and managed to admit it.

But, what's really concerning here is that the game is still yet to be played, and you're already blaming the refs... Almost like you know you're gonna lose.

It's a pity.

You have to stop shifting the goal posts during debate. You do this without fail all the time. No one but you mentioned this. It is an irrelevant point in this discussion!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:02 pm

I'm seriously over this.
I'm gonna stop contributing to these threads...
The argumentative ability of a lot of you guys is simply shameful.
You don't have to congratulate Madrid if we win the game... It's really no skin off my back.
You're welcome to be petty and blame the refs.
All that matters is that I'll know who the better team really is.
And, if, after 90 minutes, the score is in favour of Barcelona (with no serious refereeing bias in the game), I will know that Barca is the better team, and same thing for madrid.
I'm sure the criteria for being the best team in the world is not whether the users of Goal-Legcy say so or not... It's who lifts the trophies at the end of the season.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:03 pm

jiopsi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Ramos and Iker got suspended for what they did to Ajax. Pique's is no different so he should be suspended too. I don't even think Alonso is being looked at by the RFEF.
UCL != La Liga.

so?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:03 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

They got suspended for one game, not two like the article in the OP is saying.

It got reduced after an appeal.

That's irrelevant rly......

No one has ever got more than a one game ban for this in the past, this would be a new precedence its always a 1 game ban.....

If he gets given a 2 game ban for something many players in the past have got 1 game bans for i might start listening to Jiopsi lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:03 pm

kiranr wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Counter-attack? Laughing Xabi was third highest Refdrid player. Let it flow my friends. Laughing
Because counter-attacks don't begin in your own half ever, do they...
Counter-attacks, by definition, begin in front of your own goal...
Am I right? :facepalm:

But that is not even a counter-attack.

I am really sorry Madrid fans, but some of you are being delusional here!

Stupidity of Barca fans is astounding at times... you guys really get an A+ for lack of brain cells.

Xabi got a yellow in a derby game in the 39th minute of a 1-0 match. He was caught forward and did not want the Atleti to get a counter attack. Never mind that it was in the 39th minute and who the heck gets an intentional yellow that early in a tight game lol.

Pique got his yellow in the 83rd min of a 4-0 game for delaying. He was warned and kept delaying, forcing the referee to give a yellow.

There are special schools for the brain dead. Maybe we should start a special section on this board for our brain dead members, who happen mostly to be Barca band wagoners.

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:04 pm

jiopsi wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Refdrid's Xabi Alonso's deliberate and pointless fifth foul against "Real" Madrid on saturday

Barcelona's Gerard Pique could miss Clasico clash with Real Madrid due to suspension - Page 2 Di-EMQZ

Expect both get suspensions, or none. Else it's just more power to the conspiracy theories which has plagued La Liga this season.

And let's not forget... It will give you a great excuse in case you lose the clasico...

Because just admitting the other team is better and showing a little humility is absolutely out of the question.
Irony meter isn't applicable anymore after this quote. Laughing
You haven't been a member of this community for very long, have you?
Well, I've been here since 08, and after every clasico loss, with the exception of the CL semi loss, I congratulated Barca on being the better team., and managed to admit it.

But, what's really concerning here is that the game is still yet to be played, and you're already blaming the refs... Almost like you know you're gonna lose.

It's a pity.
You have been here since 08, and registered in 11 june?

Deluded Refdrid fan is deluded. Laughing
You realise that we've changed twice from what was the old goal.com Lithium forum right?
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:05 pm

cant wait for clasico Rolling Eyes
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2