Official Euro12 Draw Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Official Euro12 Draw Thread

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:30 pm

France = Pot 4 :matrix:

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Lol at the france vs England thing lol wait until the game it will show who is better!

Poland to win Euros trolol

:dance:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:haha sportsczy stop being ridiculous, you needed a penalty against Bosnia and a nice hand ball for Henry.

Italy cheated in every single trophy it has won... need i remind you all the incidents? The most ridiculous was the the Poland-Italy final pool game. Both teams knew they needed a tie to advance... if either lost, they would have been eliminated. Not one single shot on goal. Each side just passed the ball around. Read up on it. Complete disgrace.

Hand ball from Henry... it wasn't like Ireland was in. They would've had to win the game. So it was not assured that France wouldn't have made it even if the referee would've called it.

Bosnia... clear penalty. I posted a video and several photos here. It's not where the feet are. It's where the foul is (thigh level). If the back foot is on the line and the player is leaning in... where do you think the thigh is? Behind him lol?

Know your facts before looking like a fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Italy cheated with all their trophies? yes sir. This coming from Zidane's penalty in the Semi final against Portugal? oh right Luca Toni's ONSIDE GOAL disallowed in the World Cup final vs you guys.

But sure, please find me where on earth we cheated in 1982... gosh, I thinked we cheated against the all mighty Brazil back in the day?

Gee. the Francese might have some historical documents proving that we cheated in the 34 and 38.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:33 pm

You guys need to chill out.

Tournaments still over 6 months away...renew your hostilities then.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:40 pm

4 World Cups Smile

Don't hate just masturbate Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Italy cheated with all their trophies? yes sir. This coming from Zidane's penalty in the Semi final against Portugal? oh right Luca Toni's ONSIDE GOAL disallowed in the World Cup final vs you guys.

But sure, please find me where on earth we cheated in 1982... gosh, I thinked we cheated against the all mighty Brazil back in the day?

Gee. the Francese might have some historical documents proving that we cheated in the 34 and 38.

I'm using your logic... if you hadn't cheated out of pool play, then you would have never had the chance against Brazil.

How about the 2006 Final, Zidane was actually sent off by referee error... not because of the foul being illegitimate, but because he was sent off after play had already restarted. FIFA Law 5: The referee may only change a decision on realising that it is
incorrect or, at his discretion, on the advice of an assistant referee
or the fourth official, provided that he has not restarted play or
terminated the match.

Referee errors are part of the game and they go both ways. However, match fixing is very much an Italian specialty. It started back in the WC of 1982 and the tradition has continued...

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Crimson wrote:4 World Cups Smile

Minchia this guy talks like we cheat all the time, give me a break. You want to go see cheaters, let the Francese see the world cup in 2002, then he'll see who cheaters are...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

Minchia this guy talks like we cheat all the time, give me a break. You want to go see cheaters, let the Francese see the world cup in 2002, then he'll see who cheaters are...

Who invented the art of diving? and what happened in WC 2002 with France lol?

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:04 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Italy cheated with all their trophies? yes sir. This coming from Zidane's penalty in the Semi final against Portugal? oh right Luca Toni's ONSIDE GOAL disallowed in the World Cup final vs you guys.

I'm using your logic... if you hadn't cheated out of pool play, then you would have never had the chance against Brazil.

How about the 2006 Final, Zidane was actually sent off by referee error... not because of the foul being illegitimate, but because he was sent off after play had already restarted. FIFA Law 5: The referee may only change a decision on realising that it is
incorrect or, at his discretion, on the advice of an assistant referee
or the fourth official, provided that he has not restarted play or
terminated the match.

Referee errors are part of the game and they go both ways. However, match fixing is very much an Italian specialty. It started back in the WC of 1982 and the tradition has continued...

What your telling me here is all unproven none sense.
My logic stands, France made it to the world cup with a clear hand ball and surely undeserved penalty against Bosina.

Please, I await the proof of us cheating back in 82. Minchia, legendary player Paolo Rossi would like to way in his goals being cheated.

What you just provided with Zidane was a clear foul. Next time, go tell your idol to be professional. Words and insults happen all over the field, in every game. It's his problem for headbutting, and it's his own problem for being sent off. Error or not, the game was never restarted... the assianst informed him of what happend and there you go. No actions were taken by FIFA to the descion, nor was there an appeal by the french federation. In this case, your logic is flawless.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:

Once again, a false and foolish idiotic post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diving_%28football%29

Any origins towards Italians and diving? I think not. But hey, let's look at Henry, his dives seem to be very great, if anything at perfection.

France got cheated out in 2002? Sure you did. Laughing
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:09 pm

:matrix:

That's what happens, sorry :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:12 pm

I have to admire the optimistism shown here. I pleased with the draw since this two weak hosts as seeds is awful. In any event we (España) ended up with not too bad of draw, not easy but not the dreaded group of death. And our two biggest threats are in the same group. If all goes to form, it will be an España vs Alemania final. Netherlands and either Italia, France or England into the semis.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:12 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I have to admire the optimistism shown here. I pleased with the draw since this two weak hosts as seeds is awful. In any event we (España) ended up with not too bad of draw, not easy but not the dreaded group of death. And our two biggest threats are in the same group. If all goes to form, it will be an España vs Alemania final. Netherlands and either Italia, France or England into the semis.

Spain will choke
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:13 pm

sportsczy wrote:

Once again, a false and foolish idiotic post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diving_%28football%29

Any origins towards Italians and diving? I think not. But hey, let's look at Henry, his dives seem to be very great, if anything at perfection.

France got cheated out in 2002? Sure you did. Laughing

Because wiki doesn't mention its origin, nobody invented it lol. Italy mastered the art of diving and inciting bs calls by officials. In fact, Italian NT was known to play dirty and dive since i can remember... that's their reputation. Blame it on yourself.

Also, I never even brought up 2002... you did. So what are you going on about in 2002 lol. I was asking you: What was the problem in 2002 with France that you're referring to?

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:16 pm

both of you, enough
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Chirst sakes, B group is one hell of a deathtrap. Havent seen this kind of cluster f*ck draw a while rofl. Anyway its going to be a joy for neutrals. Personally hoping Germany and Portugal to qualify through the group, but never write down the NL.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:17 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I have to admire the optimistism shown here. I pleased with the draw since this two weak hosts as seeds is awful. In any event we (España) ended up with not too bad of draw, not easy but not the dreaded group of death. And our two biggest threats are in the same group. If all goes to form, it will be an España vs Alemania final. Netherlands and either Italia, France or England into the semis.

Spain will choke

Yeh, right. and I suspose Italia will play over their heads!!!!

Check back in in July.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:17 pm

LMAO and your point? Everyone dives, from low class, to top class. That being said, that was the past. As for us being the best at it, I clearly find that an excuse. What is ever since for you? Do you have an exact date, a sort of football document that confirms or suggests this? if this is your opinion, that I completely find it irrelavent to this discussion, because once again you bring up things that are unproven and at the end nonesense.

Yes I did bring up 2002, to show you what cheating is. What you bring out towards Italy, clearly is not cheating.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:17 pm

So, the draw went well for Ireland....

:lucas:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:19 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:So, the draw went well for Ireland....

Of course, Italy and Ireland will pull through. Sadly, Spain will choke.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:So, the draw went well for Ireland....

Of course, Italy and Ireland will pull through. Sadly, Spain will choke.

I expect Spain to top the group and Ireland or Croatia to come second, and Italy to finish last.

You never know though

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:LMAO and your point? Everyone dives, from low class, to top class. That being said, that was the past. As for us being the best at it, I clearly find that an excuse. What is ever since for you? Do you have an exact date, a sort of football document that confirms or suggests this? if this is your opinion, that I completely find it irrelavent to this discussion, because once again you bring up things that are unproven and at the end nonesense.

Yes I did bring up 2002, to show you what cheating is. What you bring out towards Italy, clearly is not cheating.

What happened in 2002 that is relevant to France and cheating ffs???? Are you dense?

Claudio Gentile was the first italian player to play dirty tactics starting in the 70s. He was heavily criticized at the time for his play against Zico and Maradonna in the 1982 WC.... borderline muggings. Recently, you had Materazzi.

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Spain will choke

You honestly think that Italy won't?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:24 pm

white_star wrote:

Spain will choke

You honestly think that Italy won't?

Of course they will, but they'll make it through the group stage.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:25 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:LMAO and your point? Everyone dives, from low class, to top class. That being said, that was the past. As for us being the best at it, I clearly find that an excuse. What is ever since for you? Do you have an exact date, a sort of football document that confirms or suggests this? if this is your opinion, that I completely find it irrelavent to this discussion, because once again you bring up things that are unproven and at the end nonesense.

What happened in 2002 that is relevant to France and cheating ffs???? Are you dense?

Claudio Gentile was the first italian player to play dirty tactics starting in the 70s. He was heavily criticized at the time for his play against Zico and Maradonna in the 1982 WC.... borderline muggings. Recently, you had Materazzi.

Recently you had Henry :lol!:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next