Ryan Babel: "I told Sponge Bob to put helmet and take cigarettes out"

+3
lenear1030
Ali
Grande_Milano
7 posters

Go down

Ryan Babel: "I told Sponge Bob to put helmet and take cigarettes out" Empty Ryan Babel: "I told Sponge Bob to put helmet and take cigarettes out"

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:24 pm

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2011/12/ryan-babels-public-spat-with-jailbird-spongebob-squarepants/

The incident happened at a children’s party when Spongebob removed the head of his costume to light a cigarette in front of the youngsters, before revealing that he had recently been released from jail!

Babel said: “If you invite a character to a kid’s birthday party, you want to see that character be that character.

“Spongebob was taking his helmet off and was smoking a cigarette in front of the kids.

“Spongebob doesn’t take his face off on TV and show a black face underneath it.

“So, I got mad at Spongebob in front of the kids – and when I get mad, I get loud, I get rude.

“I said: ‘Spongebob! Put your helmet on and put the damn cigarettes out! You can’t smoke in front of the kids man, are you crazy?!”

The Dutchman revealed his attitude changed when he found out a bit more about Spongebob and his history.

He continued: “Here is the thing that made it bad. Nobody told me that Spongebob was fresh out of jail.

“He was like: ‘EYY MAN..EFF YOU AND THESE UGLY ASS KIDS… I JUST GOT OUT AND I’M HERE 2 GET PAID…’”

“I’m such a sissy that when I heard ‘jail’ my wholeeeee attitude changed.

“I said: ‘Noo, noo, ur not listening – I didn’t say you CAN’T smoke. I just said don’t blow it in their faces.

“‘That’s all I’m saying, Spongebob. I mean, blow the smoke up or something – smoke… but just give the kids a chance to not have cancer, that’s it.’”

Guardiola: "Messi! Put your helmet on and put the damn burgers out"
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Ryan Babel: "I told Sponge Bob to put helmet and take cigarettes out" Empty Re: Ryan Babel: "I told Sponge Bob to put helmet and take cigarettes out"

Post by Ali Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:38 pm

this wasn't by Babel lol it's by Kevin Hart
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Ryan Babel: "I told Sponge Bob to put helmet and take cigarettes out" Empty Re: Ryan Babel: "I told Sponge Bob to put helmet and take cigarettes out"

Post by lenear1030 Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Messi likes chicken wings.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:58 pm

this was an episode of fresh prince of bel air lol

babel is a psycho fantasist..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:05 pm

ali8775 wrote:this wasn't by Babel lol it's by Kevin Hart
QFT.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:30 pm

It was a joke Babel played on the news agencies & twitter, taken from Kevin Hart.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:06 pm

the media: babel has deceived us
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:36 pm

@RyanBabel: How are the players of Chelsea dealing with a physio like that ? i would take treatment every single day lol

@RyanBabel: " Can you check my hamstrings please " #AshleyColeVoice

:I'munoriginal:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down