Anelka & Alex Transfer Requests Accepted

+4
lszanto
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Katy Perry
El Chelsea Fuerte
8 posters

Go down

Anelka & Alex Transfer Requests Accepted Empty Anelka & Alex Transfer Requests Accepted

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Speaking immediately after the win over Newcastle, Andre Villas-Boas confirmed that two players who were not in the squad for the game, Nicolas Anelka and Alex, have handed in transfer requests.

The manager said the requests have been accepted so the players will be allowed to leave in January.

'The conversation was fair and direct with the players,' Villas-Boas said.

'They are top professionals and their professionalism and integrity is never in question but on recent results and form we have decided to try to get the group together and we have decided to assign different training times for them.

'The transfer requests were accepted but it doesn't mean it will happen and if it doesn't happen they will return to full training.'

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Anelka & Alex Transfer Requests Accepted Empty Re: Anelka & Alex Transfer Requests Accepted

Post by Katy Perry Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:59 pm

3 cbs left? scratch or someone is replacing alex? (bruma, rhodolfo?)
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Anelka & Alex Transfer Requests Accepted Empty Re: Anelka & Alex Transfer Requests Accepted

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:22 am

wft luiz cant defent for shit and he is suspended for Man city game anyway. Ivanvics has to move to CB which mean boss which means more goals conceded
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:08 am

I guess my opinion on this will be decided by the reinforcements that are brought in. I'd love to see a young, proven striker brought in, somebody early 20's but is scoring goals in one of the better leagues.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:04 am

IMO I have no clue why Villas-Boas accepted Alex's. Does he plan to buy a defender in January?

If so we better not buy a CB because that would be a slap in the face to Kalas and Bruma.

We could however buy a RB, as Ivanovic can't be there forever in this system, and that would make Ivanovic third choice defender plus we won't have to rely on Bosingwa when Ivanovic needs to play CB.

Having three CB's is not as bad as people make it seem. How many times has Alex started this season because he HAD to start, or how many times did Bruma start under Carlo? Very little if not at all is the answer, so chill. In the summer we can recall Bruma and it will be fine.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:08 am

Isla and hoilett/wilfred bony and we're set IMO.

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:18 am

kick mars wrote:Isla and hoilett/wilfred bony and we're set IMO.

Wouldn't you prefer just a clinical finisher rather than a winger? Somebody who will be able to finish off the chances we're creating and to be able to rotate with Torres(not Drogba).
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:19 am

Seems like Eduardo Vargas is most likely Anelka replacement.

If we do sign him then i trust AVB judgement, he seems to have a good eye for talent.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:22 am

lszanto wrote:

Wouldn't you prefer just a clinical finisher rather than a winger? Somebody who will be able to finish off the chances we're creating and to be able to rotate with Torres(not Drogba).

No, a winger/attacking midfielder is way more important. Getting a CF will not solve our problems because we still won't be able to create from midfield as is required with this system plus having someone like Hazard would improve Torres's form. We need someone to make an Mata-like impact in the midfield because we are lacking creativity in that area.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:24 am

english_jewel wrote:
lszanto wrote:

No, a winger/attacking midfielder is way more important. Getting a CF will not solve our problems because we still won't be able to create from midfield as is required with this system plus having someone like Hazard would improve Torres's form. We need someone to make an Mata-like impact in the midfield because we are lacking creativity in that area.

To some extent, but just imagine if Sturridge was a class finisher, he would have had at least a hattrick with the chances he had last night and been able to put the game beyond doubt early on.

This Vargas seems interesting though, as said AVB seems to have made great decisions with his signings so I'll pretty much trust whatever he goes with as he has a great eye.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:25 am

Blue wrote:Seems like Eduardo Vargas is most likely Anelka replacement.

If we do sign him then i trust AVB judgement, he seems to have a good eye for talent.

Yeah, trustable Chile sources are saying the deal is almost done (although to me that really doesn't mean anything other than we're interested in him). Everyone seems to rate him highly but it is worth noting that he is not a finished product yet.

For those that have seen him, is he a player that can practically play anywhere along the front three? I'm trying to find some concrete info on his play.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:37 am

I like to see Sturridge as our CF.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:48 am

Blue wrote:I like to see Sturridge as our CF.

IMO it's only a matter of time before he is converted into one. With the amount of wingers we are going to lose in the near future (assuming all the dead woods leave, but they are dead woods nevertheless) I'm sure we'll sign a very good one who would be more capable of playing in that position than Sturridge. This will especially be true if we maintain a 4-3-3 because we can only have 2 wingers and one spot is already taken by Mata. Not to mention the poor form of Torres and Drogba. I think Villas-Boas is being forced to play him there because we really don't have another good winger to replace him and also because playing him at CF (whatever that position is called) isn't going to help if no one's going to pass to him.

I will be happy if he is moved there because that is his more natural position. However, it is always good that he is gaining experience on playing on the wings because that will improve his other attributes such as vision and passing, meaning a future Daniel Sturridge capable of playing in different positions other than an one trick pony like Torres.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:42 am

Matter of time? Try atleast 2 years

Do you really think, despite how crap he has been, Torres to warm the bench while Sturridge becomes our starting CF?

Had Torres not been there, I'd love to see:

Hazard Sturridge Mata

or something like that. But with the amount of money we paid for Torres, he won't be a backup player
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:14 am

Soul wrote:Matter of time? Try atleast 2 years

Do you really think, despite how crap he has been, Torres to warm the bench while Sturridge becomes our starting CF?

Hazard Sturridge Mata

or something like that. But with the amount of money we paid for Torres, he won't be a backup player

First Carlo and now AVB has shown, that if Torres doesn't perform he will be bench.

I don't think Torres is past it, but he is not mentally strong enough to play for Chelsea. Torres has never faced this much scrutiny, and he is letting the media swallow him up. We all know if you play for Chelsea, you better be ready to face the shitstorm from the media. Just ask Cole, Terry, Lampard, and AVB.

Maybe Torres will come good when he finds himself as a backup striker for a long stretch of time.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:32 am

I hope so too.

His touch exemplified how low his confidence is right now. Prior to his 'assist' to Kalou, he showed that he still has pace but his touch let him down. He could have buried it with a first touch long back..
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Soul wrote:Matter of time? Try atleast 2 years

Hazard Sturridge Mata

Which is why he has been starting on the bench for how many games now? AVB is not under any pressure to start him.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:35 pm

I dont like Torres, but he is getting 1.9 shots a game compared to almost 4 in his Liverpool prime.

I think that points to a lack of creation (aswell as his ability not to make the same runs as effectively as before).

Indeed he isnt playing well, but if he had more creation it would be better regardless if he is finishing or not.

So someone who can play on the left if Mata is in the middle makes sense.

I think Sturridge would be wasted as a 9. When would he use his dribbling and 1 v 1 ability? Hardly as often.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:01 am

I much prefer Sturridge where he is at present.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum