HOW ISNT DI MARIA IN THE BALLON D'OR LIST??

+26
teamanarchy
jibers
michael1
Prometheus
Khaled
Freeza
S32TABLANCA
Babun
Sir Psycho
che
zizzle
Bellabong
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Onyx
Die_Roten
spanky
Shamirr
The Madrid One
lenear1030
guest7
izzy
EarlyPrototype
M99
LeVersacci
Swanhends
_SuperFloren_
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HOW ISNT DI MARIA IN THE BALLON D'OR LIST?? - Page 2 Empty Re: HOW ISNT DI MARIA IN THE BALLON D'OR LIST??

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:44 pm

I think he refers to the fifa list of the 50 players who are getting onto the Fifa best 11 team? Imo he should be nominated for that list, he is afterall one of the top assisters in the world this year

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

HOW ISNT DI MARIA IN THE BALLON D'OR LIST?? - Page 2 Empty Re: HOW ISNT DI MARIA IN THE BALLON D'OR LIST??

Post by Khaled Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Abidal was Best Defender in LaLiga last season #justsayin!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:58 am

mtfootball wrote:2011 FIFA Ballon d'Or shortlist:
Eric Abidal (France), Sergio Aguero (Argentina), Xabi Alonso (Spain), Dani Alves (Brazil), Karim Benzema (France), Iker Casillas (Spain), Samuel Eto'o (Cameroon), Cesc Fabregas (Spain), Diego Forlan (Uruguay), Andres Iniesta (Spain), Lionel Messi (Argentina), Thomas Muller (Germany), Nani (Portugal), Neymar (Brazil), Mesut Ozil (Germany), Gerard Pique (Spain), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Wayne Rooney (England), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Germany), Wesley Sneijder (Netherlands), Luis Suarez (Uruguay) David Villa (Spain), Xavi (Spain).

No Thiago Silva HOW ISNT DI MARIA IN THE BALLON D'OR LIST?? - Page 2 1625187496
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:54 pm

yeah, more annoyed thiago silva isnt on the list then di maria!! just looking at it, theres really no players id take off it for him, whereas thiago silva is bit more glaring an absence!

also, abidal had a tumour removed and went on to lift the CL trophy only weeks later! he's in for that if nothing else!
Prometheus
Prometheus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:56 pm

it is this list, so Thiago Silva is in it

http://www.fifa.com/ballondor/media/newsid=1550371/index.html

Take a look at that list, and tell me Di Maria shouldn't be there
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Superflorenn welcomee backkk unless ofcourse u are huntsman.

Was wondering whether u would eventually find where us old goal forum users were
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:10 pm

should he be in rather than any of these players? :Sergio Aguero (Argentina, Manchester City), Karim Benzema (France, Real Madrid), Edinson Cavani (Uruguay, Napoli), Didier Drogba (Côte d’Ivoire, Chelsea), Samuel Eto’o (Cameroon, Anzhi), Radamel Falcao (Colombia, Atletico Madrid), Mario Gomez (Germany, Bayern Munich), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden, AC Milan), Lionel Messi (Argentina, Barcelona), Neymar (Brazil, Santos), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal, Real Madrid), Wayne Rooney (England, Manchester Utd), Luis Suarez (Uruguay, Liverpool), Robin van Persie (Netherlands, Arsenal), David Villa (Spain, Barcelona).

No! sorry di maria fans but theres no player there that had a worse year than di maria! the only debatable one imo is drogba and then only slightly!

Prometheus
Prometheus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Because FIFA has no idea in the least of how to do the awards properly?

Anyhow, if Di Maria won the Ballon D'Or I wouldn't take it seriously for the rest of my life. Laughing

FIFA don't give the awards. It's journalists and Players and coaches. You can't blame FIFA here, unfortunately.

michael1 wrote:Superflorenn welcomee backkk unless ofcourse u are huntsman.

Was wondering whether u would eventually find where us old goal forum users were

He was always here, he lost his password for his old account, got barred for creating the current one till he explained to the mods

Prometheus wrote:should he be in rather than any of these players? :Sergio Aguero (Argentina, Manchester City), Karim Benzema (France, Real Madrid), Edinson Cavani (Uruguay, Napoli), Didier Drogba (Côte d’Ivoire, Chelsea), Samuel Eto’o (Cameroon, Anzhi), Radamel Falcao (Colombia, Atletico Madrid), Mario Gomez (Germany, Bayern Munich), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden, AC Milan), Lionel Messi (Argentina, Barcelona), Neymar (Brazil, Santos), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal, Real Madrid), Wayne Rooney (England, Manchester Utd), Luis Suarez (Uruguay, Liverpool), Robin van Persie (Netherlands, Arsenal), David Villa (Spain, Barcelona).

No! sorry di maria fans but theres no player there that had a worse year than di maria! the only debatable one imo is drogba and then only slightly!

Is that some sort of sick joke? Vidic was Uniteds best player last season, Drogba did sod all. The list is a farce at best. They usually don't get the number 1 wrong. But Iniesta coming second last year was the greatestr robbery in football awarding history.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:24 pm

He is not an attacker he is a midfielder so your points is irrelevant, and he has had a better season than Villa, Drogba, Neymar on that list
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:37 pm

The Balon D'Or last every ounce of credibility after:
a) Micheal Owen won it (2001)
b) Thierry Henry didn't win it (2004)
c) Wesley Sneijder wasn't in the top 3 (2010)
and d) Diego Milito never made the shortlist (2010)

Now, the award is a sham and FIFA has made it about as credible as Sepp Blatter...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:58 pm

most important player in madrid in last weeks
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:09 pm

jibers wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Because FIFA has no idea in the least of how to do the awards properly?

Anyhow, if Di Maria won the Ballon D'Or I wouldn't take it seriously for the rest of my life. Laughing

FIFA don't give the awards. It's journalists and Players and coaches. You can't blame FIFA here, unfortunately.

FIFA organises it though. Why should NT captains know more than journalists about who was the best player?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Freeza wrote:He is not an attacker he is a midfielder so your points is irrelevant, and he has had a better season than Villa, Drogba, Neymar on that list

he is an attacker!! he's not a midfielder! and seriously, did more than villa or neymar?! are you taking the piss?! already said that drogba was the only debatable one!
Prometheus
Prometheus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:08 pm

di maria did not do more than villa and neymar ffs
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Regardless who would vote, messi would win anyways! And FIFA does not choose so stop talking out of your asses! di Maria is a good player maybe deserves to make the list ahead of forlan and drogba. But forlan did lift copa so maybe instead I drogba in my opinion.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:44 pm

white_star wrote:Regardless who would vote, messi would win anyways! And FIFA does not choose so stop talking out of your asses! di Maria is a good player maybe deserves to make the list ahead of forlan and drogba. But forlan did lift copa so maybe instead I drogba in my opinion.
Laughing
He tries to troll RM fans all the time. Sadly enough, we choose to ignore him eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:06 pm

babun1024 wrote:
white_star wrote:Regardless who would vote, messi would win anyways! And FIFA does not choose so stop talking out of your asses! di Maria is a good player maybe deserves to make the list ahead of forlan and drogba. But forlan did lift copa so maybe instead I drogba in my opinion.
Laughing
He tries to troll RM fans all the time. Sadly enough, we choose to ignore him eco smile

To be honest, i don't even call it trolling. Rolling Eyes
Trolling is a art, this guy just post shit to get response.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:52 am

El Pipita wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Laughing

To be honest, i don't even call it trolling. Rolling Eyes
Trolling is a art, this guy just post shit to get response.

What did I say that was bad seriously you guys are upsest with me. I said he's a good player! I'm not trying to troll you!! And for god sakes stop getting a period every time someone disagrees with you guys it's sad and annoying!!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum