Amar
Yeezus
milanese
The_ItalianFool
cyberman
36 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Raptorgunner wrote: WojYahooNBA
Hornets cooling on idea of Boston needing involvement of 3rd team, considering package of Rajon Rondo, Jeff Green and picks for Chris Paul.

That's probably because Indy said they wouldn't give up George or Granger.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:03 pm

https://twitter.com/#!/blakegriffin/status/144897345061003264

https://twitter.com/#!/blakegriffin/status/144897404368461824

This dude Laughing Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:04 pm

I love me some Trader Joes Thumbs up

I like Blake's personality, he's funny dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Lakers Got CP3!

stevekylerNBA Steve Kyler
Celtics were confident they were on the verge of landing Paul. Source says they were already planning a physical for him.

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
The Hornets have started to inform teams that they're sending Chris Paul to the Lakers for Bynum and Odom, league sources tell Y! Sports.

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Correction: The proposed deal to the Lakers is Chris Paul for Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom, source says.

WojYahooNBA
Hornets working to finalize details on 3-team deal to send Chris Paul to Lakers, Gasol to Rockets and Odom, KMart, Scola to NO, sources say.

CP3 to Lakers and Puljols to Angels on the same day. Laughing Lakers Backcourt is SICK! Kobe+CP3. If we can get Dwight.......... bounce

Last edited by Chad on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 14 times in total
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:12 pm

ESPN reported Three team trade supposedly in the works. Paul to the Lakers, Gasol to the Rockets ( :facepalm: ) and the Hornets get one of or both Kevin Martin and Luis Scola plus picks. I sincerely hope the Rockets don't do this! Horrible idea to give up both Martin and Scola for Gasol

I hope the Rockets got out of that trade! I'd be so mad if we gave up Scola and Martin for Gasol
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Please no........Gasol........why? What direction are this team going in?

They cant contend..so whats the point of Gasol?

As always the Rockets wont contend but they wont suck enough to get a great lottery pick....smh
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Seems official now.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Gasol is not worth blowing the team up. We lose one or both of Scola and Martin to gain Gasol :facepalm:
absolutely stupid

Last edited by DRK on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:57 pm

CP3 to the Lakers what a season this is going to be

#SHOWYALUV

If the Lakers get Howard :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:59 pm

If the Lakers don't end up with Howard, they got worse. Lakers need Okafor back in the trade too, not Ariza.

Btw fvck Stern, fvck the Hornets, fvck the Rockets and fvck whatever team helps giftwrap D12 to LA. Lockout the league for "competitive balance" then the NBA-owned(Headline should read "Stern trades CP3 to Lakers) small market team trades away their best player. If D12 becomes a Laker than let's just contract the other 28 teams and LA/Miami can have a fantasy draft w/ the remaining players because that's essentially what's happening.

/rant *goes back to watching college b-ball where more than 2 teams have a shot to win it all this year*

Last edited by dmize on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:36 am; edited 3 times in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:09 am

Gasol is going to Rockets

Odom, Martin, Scola, Dragic are going to New Orleans

CP3 to LA

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:11 am

Lakers, wouldn't make this trade unless there getting another big. Mitch is dealing. Very Happy
the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 21 Welcometola-650x451
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:12 am

WTF are the Rockets thinking here?

Martin AND Scola to get Gasol back?

Absolutely horrible.

Hornets got a great deal imo. Dragic is a good PG, and he was a great backup to Nash for the Suns.

But Lakers have a hole in their front court now, who fills it?
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:24 am

My sources tell me David West will take MLE from the Lakers to play along side with his long time teammate, Chris Paul.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:26 am

And yes, my Rockets are retarded...sorry NBA.

Good grief....Gasol for Scola and Martin....I mean...im speechless.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:31 am

The Franchise wrote:My sources tell me David West will take MLE from the Lakers to play along side with his long time teammate, Chris Paul.

Your sources...lol

Dani = Chris Broussard of GL
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:35 am

:bball: CP3, by himself took Lakers, to a Game 6.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:44 am

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:My sources tell me David West will take MLE from the Lakers to play along side with his long time teammate, Chris Paul.

Your sources...lol

Dani = Chris Broussard of GL

lol

Im actually more The Sun of GL. Just make stuff that could happen but have no actual factual basis.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:07 am

David West > Gasol

Alot tougher, a great mid range shot, and averages about 8 boards, but more importantly chips in 18 a night. I just hope he returns back the same from his injury. If Bynum can stay fit, they'll easily make it to the conference finals.

The 3 is a worry spot though...normally you would have Odom tear it up off the bench, but there's no more depth there. Barnes is a good defensive 3, but if they come up against the Heat, they'll need 2 forwards that can defend James.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:11 am

the_gooner wrote:David West > Gasol

No way. West just came back from a major ACL injury. Maybe 2 years ago you could make that argument.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:20 am

Supposedly the deal is going to fall through. Some ESPN source said the deal is off
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:24 am

True dmize, he did have that surgery, but Gasol is so freaking soft and worthless, it is debatable lol.

His performances in the playoffs last year was an absolute disgrace. 13 PPG and shooting 40%? Surely his time is up in LA.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:34 am

the_gooner wrote:True dmize, he did have that surgery, but Gasol is so freaking soft and worthless, it is debatable lol.

His performances in the playoffs last year was an absolute disgrace. 13 PPG and shooting 40%? Surely his time is up in LA.

True, he was awful in the playoffs.

I think West will rebound pretty well from that injury though. He's never really relied on athleticism and he'll still have his spot up midrange game. He won't be the same 20/9 guy but I can see him getting 14/6 somewhere.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:13 am

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2011/12/08/trade-rumors-flying-at-wicked-clip/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

NBA blocking the CP3 deal :facepalm:

Who cares about the other managers? Going to the commissioner and complaining, how old are they? I would prefer a league that's more balanced, but what can you really do? Seems like the NBA is out of control, everyone is in search of different things.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:18 am

Every time I look at this thread I ask myself "wth is a Dwayne Wade"? Very Happy

Until clicking I always assumed it was a rapper.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:21 am

With all the great basketball talent you got in Argentina alfred, I'm surprised you don't know your ball Sad
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next