Nedved: I like this Juve

Go down

Nedved: I like this Juve Empty Nedved: I like this Juve

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Pavel Nedved wasted little time in hailing the new-look Juventus under the stewardship of Antonio Conte. The club legend was present for the game against Cesena and witnessed another impressive performance. “I like this team and I believe that all the fans should be happy,” explained the former midfielder after the game. “It wasn’t easy today, because Cesena closed down well and managed to keep ten men behind the ball. However, Juve did well to keep possession and remain focused and aggressive.”

Nedved sought to praise the contribution of Andrea Pirlo’s replacement, summer signing Michele Pazienza: “He did very well because I’m fully aware that it’s not easy to play after a long time. Giaccherini and Quagliarella also made important contributions.”

The 39-year-old concluded by expressing his sympathy for Alessandro Del Piero: “I’m sorry for Alex, because he’s waited a long time for this moment and perhaps today could have been his game. He had more than half an hour to impose himself on the match, maybe with one of his free-kicks, but then he sustained that nasty knock… Thankfully it’s not serious. We hope that he’ll make a speedy recovery."
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum