I actually feel bad for Manchester United....

+46
Dnmac4
Raptorgunner
jibers
Yuri Yukuv
Patrick Bateman
IAmManUnited
SamuelJayC
El Chelsea Fuerte
TalkingReckless
Omniscient
BarrileteCosmico
RED
zizzle
Senor Penguin
Harmonica
Ganso
REWB
zarola
EL Patron
_SuperFloren_
LeVersacci
Blue
izzy
gunner1987
Eman
CBarca
S32TABLANCA
urbaNRoots
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Swanhends
michael1
justdoit_
EarlyPrototype
chad4401
TheRedStag
Nishankly
Sir Psycho
Sushi Master
Lex
guest7
lenear1030
Le Samourai
Vibe
Jack Daniels
RealGunner
Albiceleste
50 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I actually feel bad for Manchester United.... - Page 4 Empty Re: I actually feel bad for Manchester United....

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:06 am

I actually feel bad for Manchester United.... - Page 4 Wtm

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

I actually feel bad for Manchester United.... - Page 4 Empty Re: I actually feel bad for Manchester United....

Post by SamuelJayC Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:09 am

I actually feel bad for Manchester United.... - Page 4 AgGKw2wCIAAL462
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:29 am

So Glad we lost, we are tierd of not having a midfield for almost 3 years now.

If this doesnt get SAF to buy, idk what will
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:33 am

Dick http://pic.twitter.com/UGzWGz1s
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:41 am

Hahahahaha i completely forgot about that douche, nice one lol
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:41 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:Dick http://pic.twitter.com/UGzWGz1s
LMAO
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:43 am

Laughing

Holy shit Laughing.

Faith in humanity has gone down a few points. Let's hope he doesn't reproduce.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:44 am

:lol!:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:46 am

There is nooo way this is the worst result for man united, they could have seen barca again abd get trashed by 5 or 6+ goals, then all of england will be shocked.

Btw, I have a feeling Arsenal will knock out Madird
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:51 am

The media didn't help them by hyping up their young players who aren't even that good. Jones & Smalling are apparently the future yet for some reason Utd can't do without Vidic :lol!:

Like Roy Kean said:

"People have talked about the young players - you've had [Phil] ones, [Chris] Smalling, [Ashley] Young coming in, everybody building them up but they've got a lot to do, it's a reality check for some. I'd be getting hold of some of those lads, saying 'you'd better buck up your ideas'."

Last edited by english_jewel on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:51 am

I came... I saw... I suffered...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:54 am

Jibers you really support Madrid now? :lol!:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:00 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:There is nooo way this is the worst result for man united, they could have seen barca again abd get trashed by 5 or 6+ goals, then all of england will be shocked.

Btw, I have a feeling Arsenal will knock out Madird

drinking

LOl, Never ever feel sorry for United. banana banana
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:06 am

jibers wrote:I came... I saw... I suffered...

Ehhh-pic

btw, I just wanted to reiterate what bhends was saying

u mirin jibers?
u mirin jibers?
u mirin jibers?
u mirin jibers?
u mirin jibers?
u mirin jibers?
u mirin jibers?
u mirin jibers?
u mirin jibers?
u mirin jibers?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:10 am

jibers wrote:I came... I saw... I suffered...
:lol!:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:18 am

I don't feel bad for United. It's been very obvious that they have needed midfield players for YEARS now and they ran into some teams in there group that made them pay. Basel is a good team, and I'm going to laugh at what ever fan thinks they caught a break in the next round when they draw them.

I think it's safe to say that Ashley Young is not United material, I mean he has skills but he just can't put it all together and I was praising Rooney in the beggining of the year as playing the best football in Europe but my god he has been shocking for a couple months now.

They suffer from the same problem a lot of other EPL teams suffer from minus Arsenal and that's not keeping the ball. Even today you could see they treated the ball like it had AID's or something and just didn't want to hang onto it and Basel could get the ball back pretty much anytime they wanted to.

IMO they are 1 or 2 players away from competing to win all competitions again so there's not much to worry about, BUT this year is City's in the league.

This may be the best thing for United as they have been getting by w/o buying certain players they have needed and now this will force them to take a look in the mirror.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:23 am

I'd say United are a bit more than just 1 or 2 players away from competing again
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:26 am

lots of underhanded scorline subliminal shots thrown at utd in this thread lol
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:28 am

Why are EPL fans happy? The top 2 teams in your league got owned - what does that say about your teams fairing worse than them?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:37 am

Lex wrote:I'd say United are a bit more than just 1 or 2 players away from competing again

Why is that? They will always compete for the EPL because everyone plays kick and chase and doesn't expose there weakness's and in the champions league they need a very solid midfielder and probably a borderline world class midfielder. Then you add in Cleverly and the young kids and there right there again.

I mean they have been wining trophies with this team for the last couple of years and getting to the CL finals as well. They will be fine but they need to invest in there midfield and I'm not talking about Ashley Young. They need to seriously replace Giggs and Scholes and I know thats hard but my point is that they need at least one World Class midfielder who can help control the game against teams like City and Barca.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:38 am

I don't feel sorry for them at all!!! The bandwagoners for red devils were over populating!!!!

I'm glad Benfica got the chance to go forward, Now i can watch Garay play LOL
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:40 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Why are EPL fans happy? The top 2 teams in your league got owned - what does that say about your teams fairing worse than them?

I only care about my team, i could'nt care less about anyone else.......

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:00 am

Poor Donkey league. Their best teams are grossly overrated.

I watched City's first team play an intense game where they struggled to keep possession against Bayern's B team.

United got a major "pwned" in Switzerland.

The Premier league trophy will stay in Manchester though and that will speak volumes about the overall quality of the rest imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:01 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Why are EPL fans happy? The top 2 teams in your league got owned - what does that say about your teams fairing worse than them?

Real fans wish for their rivals to fail, a concept that is vastly uncommon on this forum but due to geographics understandable & what mole said Cool
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:02 am

Well for Arsenal we came into the season in crisis mode. We lost our two best stars Fabregas and Eboue during the transfer window, and we've had several injuries to key players. We've made a run now, still with major players injured and have risen drastically up the table (we were battling relegation at one point).

So yeah, we have an excuse at Arsenal.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:05 am

Zealous wrote:Poor Donkey league. Their best teams are grossly overrated.

I watched City's first team play an intense game where they struggled to keep possession against Bayern's B team.

United got a major "pwned" in Switzerland.

The Premier league trophy will stay in Manchester though and that will speak volumes about the overall quality of the rest imo.

Yeah but now both teams can use their.all on the league squads wise, half a peanut would tell you that. As for man city 10 points is a good total they just unlucky with the group but massive credit to Napoli and yeah screw united.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next