zizzle
The Messiah
Sushi Master
Raptorgunner
Lex
Potential
10 posters

Go down

Man City begins negotiation with Trapattoni Empty Man City begins negotiation with Trapattoni

Post by Potential Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:17 am

I heard it from a friend BAD BAD! please be false, I couldn't find anything on the internet but I though you guys would, is it true?
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Man City begins negotiation with Trapattoni Empty Re: Man City begins negotiation with Trapattoni

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:18 am

Lets see.

Top of the league...demolishing teams left or right (unless they have :lucas: in their midfield) , breaking records left and right, just beat bitter rivals 6-1 at their own turn, in semi-finals of a domestic cup...

yea, let's change managers :coffee:

Trap will stay with Ireland and lead them to Euro glory. My 2nd team after Denmark banana

Back to top Go down

Man City begins negotiation with Trapattoni Empty Re: Man City begins negotiation with Trapattoni

Post by Lex Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:22 am

I hear the towels at Eastlands aren't as soft as they could be, City looking to pry United's cleaner away in January
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:30 am

Lex wrote:I hear the towels at Eastlands aren't as soft as they could be, City looking to pry United's cleaner away in January

LOL, Lex you kill me.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:38 am

Doesn't make sence. Trapp's god, but what's the point in hiring an ageing manager that will surely be retiring soon when you have a supposedly long term project?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:45 am

Sushi Master wrote:Doesn't make sence. Trapp's god, but what's the point in hiring an ageing manager that will surely be retiring soon when you have a supposedly long term project?

Also Mancini has done very well, in terms of leading the club towards the right direction you can not blame him for Man City failure to qualify in group of death....
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:57 am

Probably false, and i dont think trap is the type of manager who would want to lead a loaded team. been there done that and he has non to prove. if city want a new manager they'll probably wait for Mourinho, otherwise i dont see a better replacement for Mancio who is doing a great job.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:10 am

italian coaching system :bow:
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:12 am

Trapattoni to become first manager to win EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga & Austrian League Shocked
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:52 am

Trap is old though, and I don't see him wanting to go to a rich club.

He probably wants something new.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:55 am

I would bet good money on it being false.

Probably a small rumour created by a small portion of people after city not progressing in the UCL.

They didn't fail completely, people just underestimated Napoli and to a lesser extent bayern munich. It was the group of death. Meanwhile, they're top of the league, and can win 4 trophies this season.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum