huntsman
OLpower
barca 2011
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mourinho: "Es suerte" - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho: "Es suerte"

Post by H.A. Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:47 am

I just read the translated post-game conference but really everything he said was reasonable. I mean even when he said luck played a role c'mon you can't fool yourself. Yes we got lucky with the first goal but check that 2nd goal but alas its time to move on.

I really don't understand how you cannot say luck plays a role when challenges goes 50-50 and goals can come in from no where, that's football and those are part of the reason the game is so darn good.

I'm just glad that we speak of football now instead of the 'other' stuff Cool

H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:52 am

Totally understand that H.A.

Though, i think the point OP is trying to make is why doesn't Mourinho acknowledge luck when he wins too...

Basically saying what we already know. I am not really holding this against Mourinho. SAF's comments after a loss are a lot worse.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:01 am

Mou said "I don't wanna take away the credit from Barca but I felt luck was also on their side tonight"

It wasn't so bad. I agree with him, but it wasn't luck. It was Ronaldo just being uttercrap, and that he is afraid of Barca

But lets be honest, he can't say in a press that Ronaldo is the fault for the loss
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:03 am

Well its mou. I think he acknowledged we've won a few times by getting lucky before but I get what you mean.

He handled the messi thing pretty well, he could have made that the headline, he could have also blamed the ref again even if most calls were correct. The improvement here is that he didn't and chose luck at least.

I think its also part of helping the team out by not stating the obvious, saying they were lucky is better than saying for example we just suck and not on there level if you get what I mean Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:34 am

H.A. wrote:Well its mou. I think he acknowledged we've won a few times by getting lucky before but I get what you mean.

He handled the messi thing pretty well, he could have made that the headline, he could have also blamed the ref again even if most calls were correct. The improvement here is that he didn't and chose luck at least.

I think its also part of helping the team out by not stating the obvious, saying they were lucky is better than saying for example we just suck and not on there level if you get what I mean Very Happy

Of course.

I wonder what his next move is going to be. As far as the league is concerned, i dont think he needs to worry too much. Madrid just have too much quality and this loss will just make them fight harder. Do you forsee a more active role for Sahin ahead?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:46 am

kiranr wrote:
H.A. wrote:Well its mou. I think he acknowledged we've won a few times by getting lucky before but I get what you mean.

Of course.

I wonder what his next move is going to be. As far as the league is concerned, i dont think he needs to worry too much. Madrid just have too much quality and this loss will just make them fight harder. Do you forsee a more active role for Sahin ahead?

Well it was clear we looked in control when the guys who keep the ball properly passed among themselves [ozil, xabi, ramos, marcelo, kaka, benzema and even coentrao]. I think Sahin can be added to the mix most certainly but the problem we'll face is we will definitely lose width or lose an AM. That's unless Sahin can emulate the job of a DM which is just far fetched.

I think I would prefer losing width and make Benz/Higgy go to the Right and maybe play a healthy Kaka so he can be the alternative goalscorer upfront. Ozil can also be left upfront instead of playing deeper by letting Sahin act as CM but again this means dropping the DM/B2B.

The point I'm trying to pass is that we'll have to change things up unless mou can cope with losing the work both Khedira and Lass do.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:42 am

Senor Penguin wrote:Mou is losing the plot. Ridiculous tactical decisions and ridiculous post-match nonsense.

You make your own luck Mou ... Play Callejon and watch Barca suffer. :coffee:

This. smoking
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:48 am

kiranr wrote:
Totally understand that H.A.

Though, i think the point OP is trying to make is why doesn't Mourinho acknowledge luck when he wins too...

Basically saying what we already know. I am not really holding this against Mourinho. SAF's comments after a loss are a lot worse.
Yes, but not only has he not really acknowledged luck before despite his success, but now in a very clean match as far as clasicos go that's what he has to say. Since there was no controversy or anyone to scapegoat now luck is involved. It's not a big deal, and I'm not saying lynch mou, but its just funny is all.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Capitano Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:06 am

Real Madrid had its chances and it failed.

The 2nd goal, (which was quite a bad turn of luck)

killed them.

Shows how important it is to define a match, and not lose your chances.. or else the other team will take them for you.

Luck and incompetence (to a degree) was the ultimate downfall.

Real madrid fans, nor Barcelona fans should obsess on it. Whats done is done, no reason to pick at anything and everything one says.
Il Capitano
Il Capitano
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:23 am

OLpower wrote:Barcelona was lucky, that second goal was luck and that Ronaldo miss killed Real.

What did you see that was lucky about controlling the game, scoring 2 legit goals, and puyols amazing defence, Barcelona was and is better what all the bs for? acknowledge that and move on lol banana
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:23 am

Mou may have had bad luck conceading the second goal but RM missing clear cut opportunitys and Barca's other 2 goals wern't luck.

Sore loserism. Not surprised.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:24 am

white_star wrote:
OLpower wrote:Barcelona was lucky, that second goal was luck and that Ronaldo miss killed Real.

What did you see that was lucky about controlling the game, scoring 2 legit goals, and puyols amazing defence, Barcelona was and is better what all the bs for? acknowledge that and move on lol banana

Barca didn't control the game until they scored the 3rd. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:24 am

How so? Did he not say that Messi deserved a second yellow?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:26 am

Luck? Barcelona weren't even playing their best, far from it I will say. I think it's Madrid that got lucky.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:31 am

Did someone hack my account? Shocked Why is there a Benfica crest on my Club supported? Shocked
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Did someone hack my account? Shocked Why is there a Benfica crest on my Club supported? Shocked
Naah some sort of bug.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
white_star wrote:

This....Jog on lads, you act like Barca won the game....it was Madrid that lost the game and gave up after the 3rd goal. Barca dominating my ass. :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Poor Mou

Mourinho: "Es suerte" - Page 2 38430010
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Messiakanino wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
white_star wrote:

This....Jog on lads, you act like Barca won the game....it was Madrid that lost the game and gave up after the 3rd goal. Barca dominating my ass. :coffee:
Who here knows how to make a ROFLcopter????
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Twoism wrote:Poor Mou

Mourinho: "Es suerte" - Page 2 38430010

1-2

Shocked
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:36 am

Lol poor Mou
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:48 am

Barca were just better. No excuses.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Mourinho: "Es suerte" - Page 2 1323633267523

Mou believes that Barça won thanks to luck, and he’s right:

The luck to be led by Pep and Tito … The luck to have people like Villa, Pedro, or Thiago on the bench … the luck from signing Cesc and Alexis … the luck of having the best youth system in the world .. and of course, the luck to have D10S (Messi) playing in the best team in history.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Madrid was extremely lucky with their first goal. We were lucky with our second. Luck cancels out.

Valdes simply did a good save on kaka.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:49 pm

free_cat wrote:Madrid was extremely lucky with their first goal. We were lucky with our second. Luck cancels out.

Valdes simply did a good save on kaka.
True. It's an argument that could easily apply to either end. But now we move on, til next year, mid-April when the second clasico of the season goes down. Nothing gets this forum going quite like this match. and at the end of he day u have to love Jose because he gets el clasico going as well.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: