Amar
Art Morte
The Nature Boy
S
Vibe
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What the Hell is going on @ Newcastle? Empty What the Hell is going on @ Newcastle?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 am

They've sold club's captain and player of the year to West Ham.

Barton on twitter is having a go at Mike Ashley, sobbing Nolan's departure, saying me, Jonas and Jose will leave too.

Then Jose updates his twitter that he is concerned about the direction club is heading.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only decent player who hasn't started complaining yet is Tiote.

shame, because Nolan-Barton-Carroll partnership was absolutely amazing in the first half of last year, and then a few months later....none of them are in SJP while Mike Ashley is getting private strip sessions in Las Vegas with the money.

Back to top Go down

What the Hell is going on @ Newcastle? Empty Re: What the Hell is going on @ Newcastle?

Post by Vibe Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:51 am

Someone effed somebody's wife.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

What the Hell is going on @ Newcastle? Empty Re: What the Hell is going on @ Newcastle?

Post by S Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:53 am

does nolan have an attraction with relegated teams ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 am

lol I dont get it either... I dont get why Nolan would bow out of the premier league after having a good season like that.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 am

Newcastle better spend £ 30m+ in this window (plus any future sales) or I can't even begin to imagine the new depths of despise Ashley will face from Newcastle fans Very Happy
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:25 am

No more chicken dance.

btw, where is mole? He's probably seething.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 am

They have Ben Arfa, Tiote and Cabaye. I'm sure they'll cope.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 am

Totally baffling. It has to be money orientated. He can go to a number of midtable to lower tier prem teams, so why on earth is he choosing a relegated team.

Nothing else I can think of than the fact WH are blowing their wage structure on him.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 am

The philosophy at Newcastle seems to be if it ain't broke, get rid of it.

Mike Ashley hasn't given nearly enough recognition to the guys who brought his team to the EPL. This is like the Chris Hughton situation all over again.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:00 pm

WTF! They sold Barton? Wow...I'm behind... : /
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:05 pm

the_gooner wrote:No more chicken dance.

btw, where is mole? He's probably seething.

I was at work mate, just seen the news.

And yes if stuck in traffic for the last 2 hours has'nt pissed me off enough i come home to piece of shit news.

Ashley you listen and you listen good....

Buy a bloody good replacement , 2 wingers, 2 full backs and 2 centre forwards....

If you dont be warned you will be hunted down with rusty iron axes out of Newcastle.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:10 pm

how much was Barton sold for? between Carroll and Barton im sure Ashley is making a pretty penny of them...if he doesn't put all that money back into the team, i fear for his life lol
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:10 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:how much was Barton sold for? between Carroll and Barton im sure Ashley is making a pretty penny of them...if he doesn't put all that money back into the team, i fear for his life lol

Barton has'nt been sold............ Yet Evil or Very Mad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:14 pm

Seriously lol if he doesn't put all that money back into the team, he is gonna have to have some big ass kahunas to show his face at St James Park next season...snipers on roof tops no doubt
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:Seriously lol if he doesn't put all that money back into the team, he is gonna have to have some big ass kahunas to show his face at St James Park next season...snipers on roof tops no doubt

If he does'nt buy a darn good frakking replacement plus two wingers, two strikers and two fullbacks all of them of higher quality then we have none of this Carlton Cole bullshit he's going to need alot more than frakking snipers on rooftops i can frakking assure you of that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:26 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:how much was Barton sold for? between Carroll and Barton im sure Ashley is making a pretty penny of them...if he doesn't put all that money back into the team, i fear for his life lol

Nolan has gone for around £1.5 million

Their contracts have been allowed to run down so they wont get very much for either.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:27 pm

GyansDancingBoots wrote:

Their contracts have been allowed to run down so they wont get very much for either.

I am not sure about Barton but Nolan had 2 years left to run.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote, who's on the LW?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:31 pm

mtfootball wrote:Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote, who's on the LW?

Ben Arfa lol, we have been heavily linked with N'Zogbia and Barnetta both i would approve of but knowing Ashley he would probably sign the most average player's known to man.

The rest of Summer has got to be almost fckin immaculate( no jokes please iam not in the mood) for me to even consider Ashley anything other than money grabbing soulless wanker who deserved to be stabbed several times.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Aquilani-Enrique swap What the Hell is going on @ Newcastle? Thumbup1
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:26 pm

Poulsen for enrique

the jawdee nation are raging

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fat-cockney-Ashley-sort-Bartons-contract-out-or-we-geordies-r-riotin/176203499100755?sk=wall
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:41 pm

GyansDancingBoots wrote:

o ya sorry i kept saying Barton lol to many names involved in this got confused
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:02 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:Seriously lol if he doesn't put all that money back into the team, he is gonna have to have some big ass kahunas to show his face at St James Park next season...snipers on roof tops no doubt

If he does'nt buy a darn good frakking replacement plus two wingers, two strikers and two fullbacks all of them of higher quality then we have none of this Carlton Cole bullshit he's going to need alot more than frakking snipers on rooftops i can frakking assure you of that.

OK, let's see what we can do for you:
Two wingers ehh. How about Milan & Maxi!!! You can have El-Zhar is you prefer young.
Two full-backs!!! That would be Degen & Konchesky or Insua if you want young (& FREE)
Two strikers, jeez that's a hard one. We can only offer Ngog
Then, there is Poulsen as replacement

Sorry for the dig. It's not been long when we were in similar situation. Feel for you.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:08 am

It's alright mate, iam used to it these days.

Things have not been good since Sir Bobby was sacked.....

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:18 am

Still think Newcastle fans should jude him only after the close of window.Already Cabaye(sp?) in the bag,close to signing Ba.I think he will spend the carroll money this window.

Cabaye------------Tiote

N'Zogbia / Gutierez-----------------------------Ben Afra

Ba-----------New striker

Its better than what they had last year.Only question will be can these players gel? Otherwise they might be in a bigger trouble and could be dragged into relegation fight.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next