Paul Liguori: "Luis Enrique is a lunatic, Roma need someone like Conte ..."

4 posters

Go down

Paul Liguori: "Luis Enrique is a lunatic, Roma need someone like Conte ..." Empty Paul Liguori: "Luis Enrique is a lunatic, Roma need someone like Conte ..."

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:01 am

Only a few hours at Roma-Juventus match preview and live in the excitement of the Olympic super challenge TuttoJuve.com has interviewed well-known journalist and director of TgCom, Paul Liguori.

How do you see the challenge tonight?

"We look for the challenge with great interest, especially because it can tell a lot about the future of Rome."

A key challenge especially for Luis Enrique ...

"Maybe. I say this with regret, given the high expectations enjoyed by the Spanish early in the season, but Luis Enrique is a madman (Ed smiles)! The defense is non-existent with only one player in the role of four full-backs and wings invented. Furthermore, the attack is also ill-assorted.'m too the three points and by the way are all at odds with the coach. "

In addition to the Oswald case, refers to Totti and Borriello?

"Totti after the injury is ignored by the Asturian technical and you do not understand why. Borriello has been downloaded, then revived, then excluded again. We are at the madness in the management of Luis Enrique is hard to find a logical thread."

The Rome early in the season was at the level of Juve, what happened?

"Roma are a disappointment. I thought very highly praised Luis Enrique at the beginning of the project, which I have now discovered to be dysfunctional to the game of football. It is held the ball, but no marks. Ergo becomes difficult to win."

What imputes all'asturiano?

"The worst thing is the continuing revolution in the formations. Whenever an eleven different ranks. Now is changing the role of De Rossi as well. Subbuteo Football is not ...".

Juventus with Conte but has found the right man?

"Of course. Count is a technician trained, humble and talented players to adapt to its disposal to ensure that they can make the best. The exact opposite of Luis Enrique who embodies the anti Count: both the Iberian is so cocky bravo Lecce. The Rome would need a technician with the characteristics of the great Earl to return. "

The best quality of Earl?

"The change of form to make room for that in the 4-2-4 Marchisio was closed. Antonio Conte also did a great job in recreating unity and team spirit in the players. All this has resulted in enthusiastic fans, the opposite of what happened with Luis Enrique and instead put out the passion of red and yellow people, to the tune of negative results. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Paul Liguori: "Luis Enrique is a lunatic, Roma need someone like Conte ..." Empty Re: Paul Liguori: "Luis Enrique is a lunatic, Roma need someone like Conte ..."

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:09 am

Luis Enrique is not the right choice for Roma and Serie A
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Paul Liguori: "Luis Enrique is a lunatic, Roma need someone like Conte ..." Empty Re: Paul Liguori: "Luis Enrique is a lunatic, Roma need someone like Conte ..."

Post by Cotes Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:23 am

LOOOOL!
THE HEADING SOLD THIS ARTICLE FOR ME!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Luis Enrique.... I see what he wants but I doubt it possible..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:52 pm

LWL91 wrote:Luis Enrique.... I see what he wants but I doubt it possible..

Barcelona would not even surivie in Serie A
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

So true!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:43 pm

Cotes wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

So true!

Of course it's true, what the hell is Tiki-Taka, that to me is Anti-Football.

Catenaccio > Tiki-Taka
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down