Tomwin Lannister
Luca
Cotes
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Juve offered 25 mil for Carlos Tevez Empty Juve offered 25 mil for Carlos Tevez

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:57 pm

Translated English: All on Carlos Tevez. AC Milan wants him, follow him on PSG and Tottenham, the dreams of Boca Juniors, Corinthians should not be forgotten, but also works in silence Juventus. According to reports this morning from the site of the British newspaper The Guardian, "and the club is Juventus' officially moved. To establish contact Pavel Nedved, former Juventus midfielder is currently on the board, which was called the City manager Roberto Mancini (his former partner at Lazio), offering 21 million pounds (25 million euros) for the card Argentinean attacker. An offer that would equal that of the Paris Saint Germain, according to L'Equipe, "he put on the plate even though 25 million Leonardo ds last night (more than a denial of interest in the back of Palermo, Balzaretti) has ensured that the Paris Club did not present any economic proposal to Manchester City. THE SITUATION - Yesterday, the Milan president, Silvio Berlusconi, has invited the player to choose the Rossoneri as a matter of prestige and to point to the Golden Ball, but the "Devil" will close the deal on loan with the pointing of the will 'of the player, while the Mancity intends to make cash. Meanwhile, Argentina, where Tevez is enjoying a nice holiday between sea and golf, bounce off rumors about his alleged desire to return to wear the shirt of Boca Juniors. Alex Ferguson is preparing a bid to be submitted to Rome for the card to Daniele De Rossi. According to the English site "caughtoffside.com" the manager of Manchester United in January it will make 'forward for the midfielder red and yellow, still engaged in negotiations for the renewal of the contract with Roma. The accident Cleverley, Anderson and Fletcher, were quickly put to Ferguson that has always valued De Rossi, but that has to deal, according to "caughtoffside.com," even with Manchester City by Roberto Mancini.

Italian: Tutti su Carlos Tevez. Lo vuole il Milan, lo seguono il Psg e il Tottenham, lo sogna il Boca Juniors, non va dimenticato il Corinthians, ma in silenzio lavora anche la Juventus. Secondo quanto riportato stamane dal sito del quotidiano inglese The Guardian", il club bianconero si e' ufficialmente mosso. A stabilire il contatto Pavel Nedved, ex centrocampista attualmente nel cda bianconero, che avrebbe chiamato il manager del City, Roberto Mancini (suo ex compagno alla Lazio), offrendo 21 milioni di sterline (circa 25 milioni di euro) per il cartellino dell'attaccante argentino. Un'offerta che eguaglierebbe quella del Paris Saint Germain che, secondo L'Equipe", ha messo sul piatto 25 milioni anche se il ds Leonardo ieri sera (oltre a smentire l'interessamento per il terzino del Palermo, Balzaretti) ha assicurato che il club parigino non ha presentato alcuna proposta economica al Manchester City.

LA SITUAZIONE - Ieri il presidente del Milan, Silvio Berlusconi, ha invitato il giocatore a scegliere la maglia rossonera per una questione di prestigio e per puntare al Pallone d'Oro, ma il "Diavolo" intende chiudere l'affare con la formula del prestito puntando sulla volonta' del giocatore, mentre il Mancity intende fare cassa. Intanto dall'Argentina, dove Tevez si sta godendo una bella vacanza tra mare e golf, rimbalzano indiscrezioni sulla sua presunta voglia di tornare a vestire la maglia del Boca Juniors. Alex Ferguson sta preparando un'offerta da presentare alla Roma per il cartellino di Daniele De Rossi. Secondo il sito inglese "caughtoffside.com" il manager del Manchester United a gennaio si fara' avanti per il centrocampista giallorosso, ancora impegnato nelle trattative per il rinnovo del contratto con la Roma. Gli infortuni di Cleverley, Anderson e Fletcher, hanno messo fretta a Ferguson che ha sempre stimato De Rossi, ma che deve fare i conti, sempre secondo "caughtoffside.com", anche con il Manchester City di Roberto Mancini.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve offered 25 mil for Carlos Tevez Empty Re: Juve offered 25 mil for Carlos Tevez

Post by Luca Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:02 pm

I don't get it
Last week, Marotta said Juventus will not spend a lot in January, now 25M bid on a striker!?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juve offered 25 mil for Carlos Tevez Empty Re: Juve offered 25 mil for Carlos Tevez

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Marotta always seems to like working behind the scenes in peace.

Makes sense he would rule out a big signing whilst actually working on one.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:10 pm

But a striker..? Especially considering Juventus plays with one striker lately, excluding Vucinic who is more of an out and out winger (more of a wide striker if that makes sense- at times)

I mean I could understand a LB or CB, possibly a CM (although Montolivo will do the trick)

I will really be impressed and surprised if Tevez joins, I'd give it less of a chance than Aguero this past summer to actually happen though

Also, Marotta working behind the scenes? He must have learned something from this summer (opening his mouth about Aguero and Rossi)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:20 pm

I doubt Tevez is coming to Juve...just sounds like gossip as usual :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:34 pm

There was a company note earlier, €120 Million share capital raised, €70 going straight to Exor for the bridge loan.

The other €50M is probably what sparked this rumour Smile
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Good thinking

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:48 pm

25 mil for teves, 15 mil for LB, rest to acquire Monto/CM.

Afro I'd take that!

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:50 pm

I'll have what he's having ^^
Thats a lot to spend in January, don't hold your breath!

Montolivo, Caceres and any Barzagli like deals

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:14 pm

If he comes doesnt that mean that giovinco wont return?Sad
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Like I said. Tevez is a dream signing.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Juventino89 wrote:If he comes doesnt that mean that giovinco wont return?Sad

Giovinco will return for next season, not in January (odds are)
I don't see how the two cannot co-exist

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:29 pm

So, if those to both play all of our wingers+ quag + vucinic will be on the bench a little weird?
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Juventino89 wrote:So, if those to both play all of our wingers+ quag + vucinic will be on the bench a little weird?

you are aware bro that in June the only SS and ST's we will have will be : Quagliarella,Vuci,Matri ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Of course it is odd, that is why I wouldn't think much of this link

Yes but Dejan if Tevez were to join and Giovinco too
It isn't impossible but something would have to chance, Giovinco and Vucinic can both easily play off the left of a 4-3-3 (Giovinco possibly even the right)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Yes but lets say those two will both come. Pepe giach elia vuci quag krasic and esti will all be benched. Sorry but that just doesnt seems possible
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Next season We will have UCL , Cup, League so its possiblei Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Me two but I just think Its a little weird thats all. If those two would come and specially if tevez comes in january I will be so happy(:
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Juventino89 wrote:Me two but I just think Its a little weird thats all. If those two would come and specially if tevez comes in january I will be so happy(:

Why tevez? WHY him when we can get JOVETIC !!!

-----Giovinco----Matri----Jovetic-------

or

-------Tevez----Quagliarella---
-----------Giovinco------
---Vidal-------------Marchisio---
----------Pirlo----------
--chiel-Bon-Barza-Licht---
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Matri is good, but I dont know if he is good enough to lead the team through Europe alone. A top class striker would be really useful for UCL.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Juve offered 25 mil for Carlos Tevez AbBLrQBaj8
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal; Marrone-Montolivo-Pazienza/Melo

Nice second string too Very Happy
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:18 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal; Marrone-Montolivo-Pazienza/Melo

Nice second string too Very Happy

I meant as 2 first 11 formations Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Tevez is too good and too versitile to pass up.

And even if he was to play ST, if you were to put him up there with fabio, i doubt conte woulb be too hesitant to play with a Pirlo-Marchisio midfield and have vidal come off the bench

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Though i would be the happiest person if this deal happened, we must face reality and know it won't happen. Marotta to spend $25m on a player in Jan. face it son it will not HAPPEN!
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum