El Chelsea Fuerte
EarlyPrototype
Lex
Sushi Master
LeBĂ©ninois
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Interesting point from Adebayor  - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting point from Adebayor

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:24 am

City have better chances of winning trophies than Arsenal.

The Nasri criticism from that perspective is unfounded.If you think he left for money , no problem, but don't knock that he went to City and not United......they're equals.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Interesting point from Adebayor  - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting point from Adebayor

Post by ijomer Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:25 am

I have to agree. Arsenal's success in CL must have embarrassed Nasri. If i was him, I would be embarrassed for that move, especially if they don't win the league either Razz
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:26 am

ragbirjosh wrote:City have better chances of winning trophies than Arsenal
How did you come to that conclusion?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:27 am

Giggity5313 wrote:I'm not defending him because of that. All I'm saying is that this is football and anything can happen.

You should be more mad with the board pocketing all the money wenger gets and encouraging buying unknown french players.

Thanks on him for the 3 good months he gave us, he was amazing that time but that's it, i'm not mad at him - in fact he was the reason why we struggled against teams that defended with 10 men, always the one passing the ball back slowing our game.

Wenger tried to convince him to sign a new deal but he didn't want, and it was his last year in contract we didn't have a chance.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:32 am

.......and now he struggles to start games for City

Wonderful move, you great big lesbian
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:35 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Some arsenal fans though need to chill out about players leaving, look at all the hate nasri got for god sakes. Face it, Arsenal haven't won anything for a while, and moving to even Man City is a step up. Don't bring me "oh arsenal are still in the champions league". So what? They'll get kicked out in the first 16 anyway, and you can hold me to it.

Are you serious? He didn't sign a contract because we didn't want to pay his ridiculous wages, and he said so. He didn't leave because of trophies, he left because he's a moneyhungry *bleep*
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:40 am

Lex wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:City have better chances of winning trophies than Arsenal
How did you come to that conclusion?

They have a better squad .

More depth and better quality players = better chances to win trophies.They can spread their team across cup competitions and still field a strength 11.They can rotate their players and still win.

Arsenal dosen't have that advantage.They have to pray for no injuries.........some players are completely irreplaceable............alot would have to go right for them to win trophies.Less would have to go right for City.IMO City have a better chance.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:40 am

Why exactly did he have to sign a new contract?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:44 am

ragbirjosh wrote:They have a better squad .

More depth and better quality players = better chances to win trophies.They can spread their team across cup competitions and still field a strength 11.They can rotate their players and still win
Not really, aside from a plethora of strikers to choose from, their back-up midfielders and especially defenders aren't as glamorous

Hart makes up 70% of their defence alone. The day he gets injured, City are screwed
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:52 am

Lex wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:They have a better squad .

More depth and better quality players = better chances to win trophies.They can spread their team across cup competitions and still field a strength 11.They can rotate their players and still win
Not really, aside from a plethora of strikers to choose from, their back-up midfielders and especially defenders aren't as glamorous

Hart makes up 70% of their defence alone. The day he gets injured, City are screwed

That's true......but not many teams have great backup keepers, Stuart Taylor is decent, he always did a decent job as backup for Arsenal.

They have good backup defenders.

Zabaleta......Onucha.........Toure........Kolarov

are all quite decent and while not excatly a clean sheet machine......each of them should be enough to plug the gaps in the event of injury.

They also have Savic and De Jong to fill in.

That's better depth than most if not every team in the PL.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:53 am

this is endless

might as well go back to the topic
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:57 am

ragbirjosh wrote:not many teams have great backup keepers

Szczesny _________________________ lvl92

Fabianski _______________________________ lvl81

and if things get really bad, Mertesacker just needs to yodel and Lehmann parachutes down on to the pitch, ready to fill in
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:58 am

Fabianksi lvl 81 is either a crime or a bug.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:59 am

As for Adebayor, the guy loves playing the part of the victim when in reality, he's the one who's instigated all the hatred and ire from Arsenal and neutral fans alike
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Fabianksi lvl 81 is either a crime or a bug.
He was lvl 86, but he took an arrow to the knee in Greece
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:02 am

Neutral fans hate Adebayor?

The guy made a mistake.......Arsenal fans have a right to hate him.....but the guy's been through alot and City did not treat him well.......I think he's a good player and has a good attitude but just needed to be respected.

He was given that at Madrid and at Tottenham........and he's doing well.

It was a mistake to leave Arsenal.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:06 am

Lex wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:Fabianksi lvl 81 is either a crime or a bug.
He was lvl 86, but he took an arrow to the knee in Greece
Laughing
lexgend
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:07 am

If any of us were an Arsenal, i am sure we would be angry that Nasri left even after Wenger tried to convince him to stay. And Wenger tried a lot. So i understand where the abuses are coming from.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:59 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Some arsenal fans though need to chill out about players leaving, look at all the hate nasri got for god sakes. Face it, Arsenal haven't won anything for a while, and moving to even Man City is a step up. Don't bring me "oh arsenal are still in the champions league". So what? They'll get kicked out in the first 16 anyway, and you can hold me to it.

Where is Man city? did they make the top 16? Nasri left for money, please dont give me that bull shit about winning trophies. We still have a chance to win a trophies, Barcelona is not EPL.

The way it looks like Nasri will be leaving City soon, if he dont start producing, I am hearing Fulham and Everton are interested in him. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:12 am

You know, Ade worked really hard in his 6 months at Madrid.
After that, I can't hate him.

And he's playing really well for spurs too
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:40 am

mtfootball wrote:Why exactly did he have to sign a new contract?

Suspect
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:43 am

ade got a point... maybe we shouldnt go harsh on torres lol albino

Back to top Go down

Post by bestos Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

Where is Man city? did they make the top 16? Nasri left for money, please dont give me that bull shit about winning trophies. We still have a chance to win a trophies, Barcelona is not EPL.

The way it looks like Nasri will be leaving City soon, if he dont start producing, I am hearing Fulham and Everton are interested in him. :bow:

Of course money was a part of it but so was winning trophies. Last year City finished higher than Arsenal in the EPL and won FA cup. This year City is leading the EPL and you're claiming that winning trophies didn't have any influence on him leaving?

bestos
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:53 pm

bestos wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Of course money was a part of it but so was winning trophies. Last year City finished higher than Arsenal in the EPL and won FA cup. This year City is leading the EPL and you're claiming that winning trophies didn't have any influence on him leaving?

Dude, Manchester United champions league finalists and EPL champions were after him, if he was haunting glory he would go there, he was obviously after money.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Nasri is overrated anyways

guess shitty wanted to stock up their midfield with unneeded players just to have something to do with all the money they own

Man U didnt really want him, it was sneijder, modric or noone

he would suit in a team like everton tbh, they need a fatso like him to compete with fellanini
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by bestos Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
bestos wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Dude, Manchester United champions league finalists and EPL champions were after him, if he was haunting glory he would go there, he was obviously after money.

Not nescessarily, City have the better squad and are also the favourites for the EPL.

bestos
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2