Beck's trade and how Victoria made it happen... AGAIN

+2
DRK
Aensensen
6 posters

Go down

Beck's trade and how Victoria made it happen... AGAIN Empty Beck's trade and how Victoria made it happen... AGAIN

Post by Aensensen Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Hehe. So Becks is gonna rock the ligue 1 after all.

He's still Beckham people, don't forget that. Ofcourse he's not the player he was, and we'll have to see how he's gonna cope with French league which is physical as hell and packed with young players.

I can't say i see this coming thru as a good thing, even tho I'm rooting for him to succeed. IMO, serie A was much more to his liking. Slower paced, older players...

I don't know...

What I do know is that Victoria is obviously behind this move yet again.

ENGLAND: Victoria is a part of popular girl "band" (read "was that even a band", flamingalot) Spicegirls. She meets Beckham who she thinks is cute. But that's not all, he's super popular in England PLUS, she can manipulate the poor lad. Bam! Marriage (just another proof that marriage is always a girls way of making you impotent and her personal sissy eco smile )

SPAIN: "David, you have an offer from Real Madrid. If you go there you'll be (read "Me too.") even more famous. It's good for your career (we'll have even more money and fame)." [Becks transfers to Madrid]

USA: "David, I'm... erm... We're so popular now that we can totally pull off Hollywood. I wanna hang out with famous people now, 'cause I want... we can have a glam life." [Becks transfers to Los Angeles Galaxy]

ITALY: "David, I feel like I wanna explore the Milano fashion scene this year, ask for a loan." [Becks loans to Milano]

FRANCE: "David, Paris is so glamurous, imagine all the food, wine... (Chanel, Dior, Hermes...) And you'll be making so much money." [Breaking news: Becks signs for PSG]

Imagine, every important move made in his life was made by her. That leech. Why? Because she wants, ney, deserves a GLAMOROUS life. It's the worst kind of women, the parasite kind, that not only lives off you but sucks your manhood from you (and not in a blowjob way).

Brooklyn Joseph, Romeo James, Cruz David and Harper Seven. those are the names of their children. Can you imagine any creature with a dose of testosterone naming his children that? Exactly. Just goes to show the level of emasculation done here.

Beck's trade and how Victoria made it happen... AGAIN 2Q==
That's right baby Beckham, you're gonna get emasculated by this creature in the future Evil or Very Mad

This is not a joke, this woman has lived off of this poor fella for so long now. Imagine this, if you type "Beckham family" in Google, guess what is the first result? Victoria Beckham's Wikipedia [You know why? 'Cause she runs the Beckham family ]. WTF?!!! How is she more popular than him?!

She's been riding him like a bedouin camel, SERIOUSLY, is this thing worth it?

Beck's trade and how Victoria made it happen... AGAIN Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcwK7zmhg64lkDLPzdL2Ien7Bh41Mq1VQ9ZFX8gdRm74ph29t7 - Beck's trade and how Victoria made it happen... AGAIN Z

Poor decieved guy :facepalm:
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Beck's trade and how Victoria made it happen... AGAIN Empty Re: Beck's trade and how Victoria made it happen... AGAIN

Post by DRK Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:18 am

:lol!:
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Beck's trade and how Victoria made it happen... AGAIN Empty Re: Beck's trade and how Victoria made it happen... AGAIN

Post by LeVersacci Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:39 am

:bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:07 am

Their poor kids, stuck with such asstastic names
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:12 am

But bekcham didnt taste only one pussy in all those countries
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:30 am

Beck's trade and how Victoria made it happen... AGAIN BW-kitten

Beck's trade and how Victoria made it happen... AGAIN Whip_1

lulz...

maybe it would be understandable if she didn't look like two balloons taped to a broom...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:32 am

billionmillion wrote:But bekcham didnt taste only one pussy in all those countries
Well unfortunately I think he did. He's a good guy I think, and he wouldn't fool around once he's got kids.

But, yeah, it's hard to imagine people in that bussiness not having the ussual orgy here and there.
che wrote:lulz...

maybe it would be understandable if she didn't look like two balloons taped to a broom...
Bwahahaha eco smile
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum