El Chelsea Fuerte
kiranr
Mr Nick09
53 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Barcelona secure Neymar - Page 7 Empty Re: Barcelona secure Neymar

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:43 am

diptiman wrote:IN ALL seriousness i want neither neymar or hazard.. we ve got a good talented group of players who are approaching or have reached their peak.. do we really need another galactico to burden the side and create possible discord? .. we have callejon, di maria and ronaldo now.. drenthe can be bought back right? he s been really good for everton as a winger.. plus our youth academy has several players with great potential.. we should give them a chance at least.

WHAT? can you guys stop drinking the cool aid? callejon is average/good, and drenthe...well, lol

@English_jewel, financially speaking we are great, dont worry about our financial health, we arent running at a loss. #ShirtSale.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:06 am

english_jewel wrote:I'm just curious, have Madrid been making a profit in recent years?
yes we have infact, more than u can imagine Twisted Evil
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
diptiman wrote:IN ALL seriousness i want neither neymar or hazard.. we ve got a good talented group of players who are approaching or have reached their peak.. do we really need another galactico to burden the side and create possible discord? .. we have callejon, di maria and ronaldo now.. drenthe can be bought back right? he s been really good for everton as a winger.. plus our youth academy has several players with great potential.. we should give them a chance at least.

WHAT? can you guys stop drinking the cool aid? callejon is average/good, and drenthe...well, lol

@English_jewel, financially speaking we are great, dont worry about our financial health, we arent running at a loss. #ShirtSale.

i was just talking about getting baCK drenthe , as a back up / squad player not to rival messi lol.. and i never said callejon will be the next pele either.. i was just talking about the wing talent we have or possibly could have..
as average drenthe or callejon are now whos to say they cant potentially be world class? marcelo was shit 2 years ago, he hasnt become the best right now but has improved immeasurably.. lucas was a joke 2 or 4 seasons ago.. one of the best dms in the bpl now.. not saying theyll become that good but we need to give them a chance instead of another needles big name signing

plus highlighting our youth academy which as a lot of promising players who just need exposure at MADRID not getafe
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:21 pm

ok mate, my heart went sideways when i read drenthe :lol!:

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:28 pm

This thread turned in to a Real Madrid queer fest. How about you girls take this convo to the Real Madrid section Cool
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:34 pm

drethen affraid nononononono. MY GOD you people.

we should buy neymer at anycost, move CR to cf (iamstillnotsure) and promote jesse to backup rotate with neymer.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:46 pm

drenthe will prove you wrong.. he is a crappy defender and has a bit of an attitude.. but he is not some crap shit lack of technique attacker.. as a winger he could prove to be a very useful back up.. i dont get this by neymar at any cost nonsense
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:39 pm

SuperMAG wrote:drethen affraid nononononono. MY GOD you people.

we should buy neymer at anycost, move CR to cf (iamstillnotsure) and promote jesse to backup rotate with neymer.
and we should pay Benzema his train fee straight to the city of London where Arsenal are based??? nonsense....keep that overrated trash away from madrid let alone Real Madrid
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:56 pm

... I admitted to the Neymar butthurt ages ago...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:50 am

http://sportingalert.com/2011/12/neymar-admits-that-he-struggled-against-barcelona-denies-contract-talks/

Not even five months ago I signed a new contract. I have just said I am staying here until 2014 and this has come back,” he told reporters after a charity match in the Brazil.

“I have been sold to different people since I was 10 years old. Now I am on holiday from Santos, Barca and Real Madrid! Now I am just here to play this game.”

Neymar is staying.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:23 am

Barcelona secure Neymar - Page 7 Wsmrdk
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:40 am

What are we expecting from Neymar?
Did you guys ask yourself this question first or you just want to purchase the latest hotshot in the business? See, Neymar, is not like a new iphone or car X 2012 model. I hope you know that already. We cant just buy him on a wimp.

The questions are, do we need neymar, and are we ready for him?
Do you expect Neymar to take the ball from our half and dribble past 5 to 6 players and score? Fine, he might do it twice or thrice in a season, that 6 to 9 points, and then what?

Fact is, we suck as a team. Even if we buy Neymar, if we dont improve our overall performance, nothings gonna happen, maybe we sell shirts sure.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:22 am

huntsman wrote:What are we expecting from Neymar?
Did you guys ask yourself this question first or you just want to purchase the latest hotshot in the business? See, Neymar, is not like a new iphone or car X 2012 model. I hope you know that already. We cant just buy him on a wimp.

The questions are, do we need neymar, and are we ready for him?
Do you expect Neymar to take the ball from our half and dribble past 5 to 6 players and score? Fine, he might do it twice or thrice in a season, that 6 to 9 points, and then what?

Fact is, we suck as a team. Even if we buy Neymar, if we dont improve our overall performance, nothings gonna happen, maybe we sell shirts sure.

banana
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7