LeVersacci
El Chelsea Fuerte
Ganso
14 posters

Go down

Torres Empty Torres

Post by Ganso Wed 21 Dec 2011, 16:40

so were getting linked to him. :lol!:

Honestly im not against it,i seem to be one of the few who rate nandoI think his game would suit us and serie A
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Torres Empty Re: Torres

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2011, 16:49

We already have one player who can't find the back on the net, do we really need another :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed 21 Dec 2011, 17:17

TORRES IS NOT LEAVING

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed 21 Dec 2011, 17:52

english_jewel wrote:TORRES IS NOT LEAVING
He will leave.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Wed 21 Dec 2011, 18:08

Even though it's a false and completely BS report, I wouldnt mind!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed 21 Dec 2011, 18:34

Agree with Tetra
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanista Wed 21 Dec 2011, 19:17

Torres>Tevez.

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by celikmilan Thu 22 Dec 2011, 01:14

I wanted Torres when he played for Atletico. I wanted Torres when he played for Liverpool. I dont really know what happened with him but he is not the same player in Chelsea. Maybe just a loan so we could get Balotelli in the summer. Ibra and Balotelli up front :mental:
celikmilan
celikmilan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Thu 22 Dec 2011, 04:44

Torres better than Tevez? lmao
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu 22 Dec 2011, 05:00

Pod>Tev>Tor>Maxi
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanista Thu 22 Dec 2011, 10:45

red&blacklegion wrote:Torres better than Tevez? lmao

On top form yes.
He is top 5 strikes in the world on top form, just use him rightly.

Milanista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 22 Dec 2011, 14:29

Milanista wrote:
red&blacklegion wrote:Torres better than Tevez? lmao

On top form yes.
He is top 5 strikes in the world on top form, just use him rightly.

Gotta disagree there.Leaving tevez's antics aside ,on form i think for me he is top 5 player in the world if not top 3.

He is more well-rounded than Torres and very prolific as well and honestly he was quite outstanding when he played alone upfront in his second season at City.He was pretty much carrying the team on his shoulders.

Its a shame that he's such a cry baby.I would take Tevez over Torres any day.

Having said that if this move(Torres's) move actually goes through i think it could be beneficial for Torres's career as he would be sort of rejuvenated in a new environment and finally Milan will have an alternative for Ibra or a vice-ibra to put it precisely.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Dec 2011, 09:39

well im all in for torres, its not that torres is a flop at chelsea.... chelsea is a team which doesnt suit torres style. plus i have said many times, english media is always harsh, well italian ones are even harsher, point is, this whole 50 million price tag is putting too much weight on him and on his confidence.

he needs coach who can give him 100% confidence, and i think he can flourish. for me would be perfect to team alongside ibrahimovic, but we also need a genuine playmaker in our squad to feed torres with more services.

i would have very much liked if torres came to milan in around 2004-2005, because that time i read some news articles that since demetrio albertini went to athletico, they owned us some money, and torres situation could help solve this situation well, thats ofcourse media speculation, while galliani admitted they had interest in torres but didnt make any official inquiries...

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 26 Dec 2011, 12:25

Torres is class I love him .... The only problem with him is mental I think nothing more he is amazing he is for me the most complete ST in the world when inform ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon 26 Dec 2011, 13:01

celikmilan wrote:I wanted Torres when he played for Atletico. I wanted Torres when he played for Liverpool. I dont really know what happened with him but he is not the same player in Chelsea. Maybe just a loan so we could get Balotelli in the summer. Ibra and Balotelli up front :mental:
Dream on mate Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon 26 Dec 2011, 13:14

keep him!
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Tue 27 Dec 2011, 03:50

I dont think a player can lost his technical skills in such a short period of time. Maybe physically but not technically.

Considering how he failed to deliver under Carletto and Villas Boas, I dont think its about the tactical failure either, but I agree to Jespswe that the whole 50 million price tag is putting too much pressure on him and force him to have a quick success to prove his worth, while the result he lost confidence.

If to choose between Torres and Tevez, I would pick Tevez, despite his attitude his fitness level is very reliable, would be very useful for us. Also our team has players like Ibra, Van Bommel, Gattuso, Boateng, Robinho, Cassano, attitude problem wont be a problem at all.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Dec 2011, 12:17

DeviAngel wrote:Torres is class I love him .... The only problem with him is mental I think nothing more he is amazing he is for me the most complete ST in the world when inform ..

ya his only problem is mental issues ... he has just lost his belief on his capability really... he just needs right environment to feel relieved and stress free, and i dont think life in Chelsea is helping on his cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Dec 2011, 12:29

fadjriemilan wrote:I dont think a player can lost his technical skills in such a short period of time. Maybe physically but not technically.

Considering how he failed to deliver under Carletto and Villas Boas, I dont think its about the tactical failure either, but I agree to Jespswe that the whole 50 million price tag is putting too much pressure on him and force him to have a quick success to prove his worth, while the result he lost confidence.

If to choose between Torres and Tevez, I would pick Tevez, despite his attitude his fitness level is very reliable, would be very useful for us. Also our team has players like Ibra, Van Bommel, Gattuso, Boateng, Robinho, Cassano, attitude problem wont be a problem at all.
fadjriemilan wrote:I dont think a player can lost his technical skills in such a short period of time. Maybe physically but not technically.

yeah man i feel the same, ur right if he had some physical problems or something like that u would understand his form is degrading so badly... but that isnt the case. its all got to do with his confidence, and sort his confidence rightly im 1000% confident we will witness torres of old.

though fadjirmilan, i have to say tactical setup of Chelsea, and their players also have bigger hand... me thinks

u look at chelsea 4-3-3 , upfront, they have only mata/malouda as a genuine left winger, as for right wing, they dont have a proper right wing, anelka did pretty good with drogba but he isnt right winger, nor is sturridge. and then on midfield they have lampard who is a goalscoring midfielder and not necessarily a midfielder who can feed service on final third to torres.

if we look at spain national team, they have got xavi, iniesta, david silva, so many playmakers who can feed defense splitting passes, or create chances for strikers... that isnt the case in Chelsea. and they only have defensive or box to box midfielders. torres needs a playmaker.

torres still works hard, in fact i m seeing torres of late, working too hard. and bashing himself up. infact i have never seen torres working this hard for the team, than himself... really honestly

in liverpool he had guys like stevie and kuyt who can feed get services to score goals... and he didnt really had to track back... now look at him , he is working so hard in midfield, also coming back in defense, and helping midfield to bring the ball all the way to forward... and thats why he has more assist than goals in Chelsea..
and sometimes he is deployed as RW, when drogba plays and that doesnt help him either...
so tactically speaking chelsea is unbalanced side, aged side, and too physical, not enough quality to help torres... quality i mean a playmaker who can make decisive/defense splitting passes.

for example if david silva was there....or someone like pirlo xavi... believe me torres would be banging goals..

saw the game against fulham the other day, look at him play u know he is just pushing himself too hard... he works hard sometimes luck isnt on his side, fulham goalkeeper did well to keep him out too.

if he were to come at milan, i believe we need playmaker someone like pirlo, i am not exactly montolivo fan but.. anyway for torres.. there is still chance.. he is fit not frequently injured like he did in liverpool, and age is still on his side... so he still can prove his point... so thats why i support him still

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down