Le Samourai
RealGunner
lenear1030
the xcx
OLpower
12 posters

Go down

Was sacking Kombouare logic?

Kombouare , ex PSG coach, " an insult to the spirit of football" Vote_lcap50%Kombouare , ex PSG coach, " an insult to the spirit of football" Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Kombouare , ex PSG coach, " an insult to the spirit of football" Vote_lcap50%Kombouare , ex PSG coach, " an insult to the spirit of football" Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Kombouare , ex PSG coach, " an insult to the spirit of football" Empty Kombouare , ex PSG coach, " an insult to the spirit of football"

Post by OLpower Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:39 pm

The fact that he has been sacked while being number 1 at the winter break with PSG has shocked the whole football world in France.

Do you agree with him?
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Kombouare , ex PSG coach, " an insult to the spirit of football" Empty Re: Kombouare , ex PSG coach, " an insult to the spirit of football"

Post by the xcx Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:42 pm

No. Very bad mismanagement from PSG. They literally screwed theyre chances of winning Ligue 1.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Kombouare , ex PSG coach, " an insult to the spirit of football" Empty Re: Kombouare , ex PSG coach, " an insult to the spirit of football"

Post by lenear1030 Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:43 pm

he's been a dead man walking since august. they should've gotten rid of him before the season. they have a hard time justifying it now
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:46 pm

hope PSG finish outside top 3.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:49 pm

PSG are number 1?

Not really a travesty since they weren't as good as they should've been and are only competing with the lowly likes of OL and OM.

PSG needed to go through their Mark Hughes phase.....they will hire someone better.

banana

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:51 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:PSG are number 1?

Not really a travesty since they weren't as good as they should've been and are only competing with the lowly likes of OL and OM.

PSG needed to go through their Mark Hughes phase.....they will hire someone better.

They are first with 3 points on Montpellier, 4 to Lille and 5 to Lyon.

With Kombouare being sacked and new players being added I can see this becoming ugly for them if lady luck quit them.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:11 am

what if lady luck do not quit us, all s beautiful and we win the league because we have the best players and the best coach? hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:16 am

His recent run of games is not great by any means... They can do better.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:27 am

lenear1030 wrote:he's been a dead man walking since august. they should've gotten rid of him before the season. they have a hard time justifying it now

it's the same thing that happened with man city.. i mean, well okay they weren't number 1 before mancini got there, but they weren't doing that bad either.. they were just drawing all the time..
my point is that when these teams get rich they want a big name manager...
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:08 am

ragbirjosh wrote:PSG needed to go through their Mark Hughes phase.....they will hire someone better.
So true.

This firing has my certificate of approval.

justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:03 am

Scummy decision from PSG imo.

Man did his utmost to get the team to where they are now. I honestly think he deserved better than this.

They deceived him badly. Poor guy.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:11 am

I just hope everyone knows that firing in football is basically paying someone the rest of their contract to not work.

Just putting it out there.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:44 am

Not watching Ligue 1 this year so when I saw the news, I thought PSG were on the relegation zone. Sleep
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:28 am

ragbirjosh wrote:I just hope everyone knows that firing in football is basically paying someone the rest of their contract to not work.

Just putting it out there.

I'm well aware of that, but it's still been handled poorly by PSG. Kombouare will get a good bit of money to go away, but I don't think that will be much solace for him. He's been with this team during their worst periods and now that they are back at the top, discarding him like yesterday's trash just doesn't sit well with me. As someone said earlier in this thread, if they were gonna fire him then the summer was the time to do it, either this past summer or this upcoming summer, but right in the middle of the season is irresponsible.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Read a stat that Carletto's win percentage at Chelsea is identical to what Kombouare's was at PSG

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum