McLewis
Ganso
S
BiasedMilanFan3
Lord Spencer
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serie A Mid-Season Table Analysis - Page 2 Empty Re: Serie A Mid-Season Table Analysis

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:47 pm

damn I missed your posts Smile))

btw why every1 underestimates Juve so much ?

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Serie A Mid-Season Table Analysis - Page 2 Empty Re: Serie A Mid-Season Table Analysis

Post by mr.galliani Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:09 pm

DeviAngel wrote:btw why every1 underestimates Juve so much ?

Past seasons / lack of game winners / small coach / low quality back ups
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:38 am

mr.galliani wrote:

So in 2007 over the pasts season we should have been title favorites ?

small coach and yet we have no defeat he ain't small coach actually he is doing very well allegri b4 Milan had nothing in his career from trophies if I am not mistaking and look what he did. Conte is getting Juve back to Juve

Elia,Krasic,Quagliarella low quality back ups ?

nvm
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:22 am

DeviAngel wrote:
mr.galliani wrote:

small coach and yet we have no defeat he ain't small coach actually he is doing very well allegri b4 Milan had nothing in his career from trophies if I am not mistaking and look what he did. Conte is getting Juve back to Juve

nvm

By passed seasons I meant being near the top until January, then flopping hard. Has happened in consequential years now. What has changed? Sure Conte is proving to be more competent than Del Neri or Ferrara or Zaccheroni, but he has never been in charge of a big side, let alone competent or expereinced enough to lead a Scudetto challenge.

I am not saying Juventus cannot do it, I am just stating the reasons as to why people are doubting Juventus, I don't necessarily believe in all of them myself. Yeah people did doubt Allegri, but he had perhaps the strongest forward line in world football, how tough can it be? Conte does not have the same privilege at Juventus.

Marco Motta, Fabio Grosso, Amauri

Elia, Krasic, Quagliarella and by no means the three they once were. Elia has enormous potential, but his head is not screwed on. Seems to have little motivation and is plagued by injuries. Similar to this, Krasic is also having many problems and the two together seem to have more of a negative than positive impact on the squad. A quality and deep bench has players that can seemlessly slip into the starting XI with little to no quality lost, not players that only get 20 minutes of a Coppa Italia tie and at the moment, both Elia and Krasic fall into that second category and it is no surprise their future at the club is not secure. Again, quality back ups aren't forced out of a club, they are kept as a vital part of the squad.

Quagliarella is a quality and class player who I would welcome at my club, but is he the level of Robinho, Cassano or Pato (three players who one of often shares a seat next to Allegri)? No, they are not. And Quags is probably Juve's best coming off the bench. Pazienza, De Ceglie, Iaquinta, Toni are all players who should be nowhere near a Scudetto winning team's bench, let alone be part of a rotation system. Juventus are very lucky they do not partake in European competition, it would only highlight their lack of depth and kill their Scudetto challenge early.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:15 pm

mr.galliani wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
mr.galliani wrote:

nvm

By passed seasons I meant being near the top until January, then flopping hard. Has happened in consequential years now. What has changed? Sure Conte is proving to be more competent than Del Neri or Ferrara or Zaccheroni, but he has never been in charge of a big side, let alone competent or expereinced enough to lead a Scudetto challenge.

I am not saying Juventus cannot do it, I am just stating the reasons as to why people are doubting Juventus, I don't necessarily believe in all of them myself. Yeah people did doubt Allegri, but he had perhaps the strongest forward line in world football, how tough can it be? Conte does not have the same privilege at Juventus.

Elia, Krasic, Quagliarella and by no means the three they once were. Elia has enormous potential, but his head is not screwed on. Seems to have little motivation and is plagued by injuries. Similar to this, Krasic is also having many problems and the two together seem to have more of a negative than positive impact on the squad. A quality and deep bench has players that can seemlessly slip into the starting XI with little to no quality lost, not players that only get 20 minutes of a Coppa Italia tie and at the moment, both Elia and Krasic fall into that second category and it is no surprise their future at the club is not secure. Again, quality back ups aren't forced out of a club, they are kept as a vital part of the squad.

Quagliarella is a quality and class player who I would welcome at my club, but is he the level of Robinho, Cassano or Pato (three players who one of often shares a seat next to Allegri)? No, they are not. And Quags is probably Juve's best coming off the bench. Pazienza, De Ceglie, Iaquinta, Toni are all players who should be nowhere near a Scudetto winning team's bench, let alone be part of a rotation system. Juventus are very lucky they do not partake in European competition, it would only highlight their lack of depth and kill their Scudetto challenge early.

Alegri had and has great attack one of the strongest in the world but Conte has one of the best midfield in the world. Subs are meant to be subs ... PDC,Pazienza and fit Iaquinta are good enough to be bench players
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:46 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
mr.galliani wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
mr.galliani wrote:

nvm

Alegri had and has great attack one of the strongest in the world but Conte has one of the best midfield in the world. Subs are meant to be subs ... PDC,Pazienza and fit Iaquinta are good enough to be bench players
You have absolutely 0 midfield backup.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
mr.galliani wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
mr.galliani wrote:

nvm

You have absolutely 0 midfield backup.

GAbriel Appelt the BArzilian magician who every friendly has 2 assist he couldn't play until jan because he was 17, Luca Marrone all that saw that match vs Bologna know what I talk about but Gabriel is class yes yougn and unproven but he will get shot plus if Monto comes we are there

but no matter what we have one of the best midfields in the world
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:34 pm

@Devi, I would agree about having one of the best Midfield starters, but your backup choices are not as good.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:42 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GAbriel Appelt the BArzilian magician who every friendly has 2 assist he couldn't play until jan because he was 17, Luca Marrone all that saw that match vs Bologna know what I talk about but Gabriel is class yes yougn and unproven but he will get shot plus if Monto comes we are there

So you are justifying the notion that Juventus' starting midfield has adequate backup by saying that you have two promising youngsters in your squad? Appelt and Marrone may be something in the future, but if a long-term injury was to occur to one of the starters, neither of the two would be able to cover the role performed to an acceptable extent.

Monotolivo would go a long way to fixing this issue in the squad.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:55 am

mr.galliani wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

So you are justifying the notion that Juventus' starting midfield has adequate backup by saying that you have two promising youngsters in your squad? Appelt and Marrone may be something in the future, but if a long-term injury was to occur to one of the starters, neither of the two would be able to cover the role performed to an acceptable extent.

I wholeheartedly agree because this squad was built to play a 4-4-2/4-2-4 but due to the play of Vidal, Marchisio and Pirlo the formation had to change to function.
Montolivo and Appelt being promoted and January really does go a long way- both moves would satisfy me.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:14 am

mr.galliani wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

what IF whole squad injuries ? What IF we were in the UCL ?
That remains IF my friend all players started as promising youngsters ADP did,Buffon did ...

Monto will be solution that we need, we were build for 4-2-4 but Conte saw that 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 are better options so he switched ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:59 am

The best thing has been Udinese, shutting some people up who were adamant the club was going to collapse and even get relegated.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2