Sky - Juventus want to bring Borriello camp in Dubai

4 posters

Go down

Sky - Juventus want to bring Borriello camp in Dubai  Empty Sky - Juventus want to bring Borriello camp in Dubai

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Marco Borriello is the hot name these days for the market of Juventus. Marotta is trying to acquire the player on loan. According to Sky Sports, the first request of Rome to the obligation to surrender, was 12 million, and now the black and white to try to lower the price to 8 million. The willingness of Juventus, as reported by the satellite channel, is to have Borriello already available for withdrawal in Dubai. At worst, the attacker Roma player will join his new teammates, their return to Italy, after the winter retreat of Count will support the team in the UAE and Saudi Arabia. The market of the old lady, but will also be characterized by the sale: Amauri and Iaquinta are the first in the list. Italo-Brazilian striker like to Genoa and Tottenham, but has also offered by China, the Calabrian bomber, however, like to Fiorentina and Novara. Marotta also look for a defender and Caceres appear in pole position to strengthen the department back. Finally, with the money of the sale, Juventus could also search for a midfielder.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Sky - Juventus want to bring Borriello camp in Dubai  Empty Re: Sky - Juventus want to bring Borriello camp in Dubai

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:33 pm

For 1m..., buy out clause for a third option player is a rip off.

Why not... Him replacing Iaquinta and Amauri isn't so bad... even though a Support Striker is more needed.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Sky - Juventus want to bring Borriello camp in Dubai  Empty Re: Sky - Juventus want to bring Borriello camp in Dubai

Post by 7amood11 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Going a bit off-topic here... Hey Devi, CSS, or anybody who goes through a lot of news every day; can you find me a schedule of Juve's training sessions in Dubai? I've looked around but I haven't found anything. Thanks in advance Razz
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:43 pm

I'm crying... Borriello to juve.. Someone wake me up from this nightmare
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:44 pm

7amood11 wrote:Going a bit off-topic here... Hey Devi, CSS, or anybody who goes through a lot of news every day; can you find me a schedule of Juve's training sessions in Dubai? I've looked around but I haven't found anything. Thanks in advance Razz

http://www.juventus.com/en

Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:51 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
7amood11 wrote:Going a bit off-topic here... Hey Devi, CSS, or anybody who goes through a lot of news every day; can you find me a schedule of Juve's training sessions in Dubai? I've looked around but I haven't found anything. Thanks in advance Razz

Smile

Couldn't find anything Sad... Want to attend the teams's training but I have no idea when they will be training.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:53 pm

7amood11 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Smile

Couldn't find anything Sad... Want to attend the teams's training but I have no idea when they will be training.

they will announce it sooner or later bro Smile) don't worry Smile its still early do decide everything now Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:53 pm

There's no schedule yet
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down